- 1 Is Karon or Kata Beach better?
- 2 Is Patong or Kata Beach better?
- 3 Which part of Phuket is best to stay?
- 4 Is Kata Phuket safe?
- 5 Can you swim at Karon Beach?
- 6 Is Kata Beach nice?
- 7 What is the nicest beach in Phuket?
- 8 What is the best beach in Phuket to stay?
- 9 Which is the most famous and most happening beach in Phuket?
- 10 How many days do you need for Phuket?
- 11 What month is the cheapest to fly to Phuket?
- 12 Where should I stay in Phuket for the first time?
- 13 Is Phuket safe at night?
- 14 What is there to do in Kata Beach at night?
Is Karon or Kata Beach better?
Kata beach is more cosy with scenic views overlooking the bay and Koh Pu (Crab island). Karon beach is longer with more high rise or large hotel establishments overlooking the beach.
Is Patong or Kata Beach better?
Patong is somewhat bigger, busier and noisier. Kata offers a beautiful bay but this can collect rubbish. For all of its good points, it’s very important to beware of the strong rip tides in Karon, especially during the green season (May to October).
Which part of Phuket is best to stay?
Where To Stay In Phuket: The Best Areas To Stay (Updated)
- For Couples & Families: North & South Patong.
- For Singles & Party-Hoppers: Central Patong.
- For Honeymooners, Couples & Families: Karon & Kata.
- For Culture & History Buffs: Phuket Old Town.
- For Luxury & Privacy: Bang Tao.
Is Kata Phuket safe?
Kata beach is a very safe place for tourists to be. Locals are warm, friendly and welcoming, and are proud of their gorgeous part of the world and the tourism it attracts.
Can you swim at Karon Beach?
There is no swimming at the beach with strong currents so very disappointed not to be able to enjoy a much needed cool swim. I recommend you walk this beach but its too windy, rough and dangerous for swimming. Stay in your hotel and enjoy a pool swim.
Is Kata Beach nice?
As the title of my review suggests, Kata Beach is great for sun, sea and surf. The water is clean and great for swimming in. There’s surf if you fancy renting a surf board, lessons are also available from surf instructors. The beach is also very clean and has Golden sand.
What is the nicest beach in Phuket?
14 Top-Rated Beaches in Phuket
- Freedom Beach. Freedom Beach.
- Kata (including Kata Noi and Kata Yai) Aerial view of Kata Beach.
- Ao Sane Beach. Ao Sane Beach.
- Patong Beach. Umbrella-shaded sun loungers on Patong Beach.
- Karon Beach. Golden sand at Karon Beach.
- Paradise Beach. Paradise Beach.
- Bang Tao Beach.
- Nai Harn Beach.
What is the best beach in Phuket to stay?
10 Best Beaches in Phuket
- Kata Noi Beach.
- Ya Nui Beach.
- Surin Beach.
- Paradise Beach.
- Nai Harn Beach.
- Bangtao Beach.
- Patong Beach.
- Karon Beach.
Which is the most famous and most happening beach in Phuket?
With its beautiful stretch of sand, Bangtao is always associated with the resort complex known as ‘Laguna Phuket’. In recent year Bangtao has become one of the most lively and trendy beach destinations in Phuket, with many beach clubs and a vast beach dining choice.
How many days do you need for Phuket?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you. But don’t pack everything into a 4-day schedule, or you will not be able to experience anything properly.
What month is the cheapest to fly to Phuket?
We crunched some numbers and found that the cheapest month to fly to Phuket is currently October 2021.
Where should I stay in Phuket for the first time?
Then read our comprehensive review!
- 5 Best Areas to Stay in Phuket.
- Phuket Town – Where to Stay in Phuket for the First Time.
- Karon – Where to Stay in Phuket on a Budget.
- Patong – Where to Stay in Phuket for Nightlife.
- Kata – One of the Coolest Places to Stay in Phuket.
- Kamala – Where to Stay in Phuket for Families.
Is Phuket safe at night?
Whilst it is pretty safe there are still some safety tips you should be following when you’re in Phuket by yourself. Watch your drink when you’re on a night out. Drink spiking, unfortunately, does happen in Phuket – like most places in the world – so it’s important to not let your drink out of your sight.
What is there to do in Kata Beach at night?
Best Places to Go at Night in Kata Beach
- After Beach Bar.
- Heaven Rooftop & Bar.
- Dino Park Mini Golf.
- Ska Bar.
- Surf House Phuket.
- Sabai Corner.
- Kata Road beer bars.
- Lana Bar.