- 1 How far is cruise port from Phuket?
- 2 Where do cruise ships dock in Phuket?
- 3 Where is the cruise port in Langkawi?
- 4 Where do the cruise ships dock in Cancun?
- 5 Where do cruise ships dock in Thailand?
- 6 Where is Langkawi situated?
- 7 Is Playa del Carmen a cruise port?
- 8 Can you take a boat from New Orleans to Cancun?
How far is cruise port from Phuket?
The town of Phuket is about a 20-minute drive away from the cruise port, and most cruise passengers take a cab or bus to get to the city when their cruise to Phuket docks.
Where do cruise ships dock in Phuket?
Phuket cruise terminal During summer / rainy season (May through October) ships dock at Ao Makarm port (deep-water port with 1 pier) located approx 8 km (5 mi) from Phuket Town. When ships stay in Phuket overnight, they usually dock at Ao Makarm and tender their passengers to Patong and back.
Where is the cruise port in Langkawi?
The Langkawi cruise port is located at the southwestern tip of the island. In the capital Kuah is the actual port Kuah Jetty, where the ferries coming from the mainland and Penang dock. From there the ships from Langkawi to Malaysia also go to the harbor.
Where do the cruise ships dock in Cancun?
Puerta Maya Pier is just south of the International Pier. Carnival Cruise Line’s private pier is one-half mile south of the International Pier. The San Miguel Passenger Ferry Pier (adjacent to the Punta Langosta Pier) is where you will board the ferry to Playa del Carmen in order to go to Cancun.
Where do cruise ships dock in Thailand?
When visiting Bangkok, most cruise ships either embark from or call upon Laem Chabang, a container port about two hours south of the capital. Smaller ships often dock at Klong Toey, right on the Chao Phraya River on the outskirts of the big city.
Where is Langkawi situated?
Langkawi Island, Malaysian Pulau Langkawi, main island of the Langkawi group, in the Strait of Malacca, Peninsular (West) Malaysia. It lies just south of the Thai island of Tarutao. Langkawi, 18 miles (29 km) long and 10 miles (16 km) wide, rises to 2,887 feet (880 metres) at Raya Mountain.
Is Playa del Carmen a cruise port?
Playa del Carmen cruise terminal This is a tender cruise port, which means that large cruise ships to Playa del Carmen anchor and transport their passengers to the ferry terminal via the ship’s tender boats.
Can you take a boat from New Orleans to Cancun?
1. Re: Cancun to New Orleans by boat? No, Cancun doesn’t even have a dock:)) There are no ferries between Mexico and the U.S. If you could travel on a Wednesday Air Tran costs around 280 USD. 2.