- 1 How many hours is California to Thailand?
- 2 How many hours is it from Los Angeles to Thailand?
- 3 What month is the cheapest to fly to Phuket?
- 4 How far is Bora Bora from La hours?
- 5 What should I avoid in Thailand?
- 6 What month is the cheapest to fly to Thailand?
- 7 How long is a flight from California to Japan?
- 8 How far is a flight from LAX to Thailand?
- 9 How long is a flight from LAX to Australia?
- 10 How much money do I need per day in Phuket?
- 11 How much is a Coke in Thailand?
- 12 How far in advance should I book a flight to Thailand?
- 13 What is better Bora Bora or Maldives?
- 14 How much does Bora Bora cost?
- 15 What airport do you fly into Bora Bora?
How many hours is California to Thailand?
The total flight duration from California to Thailand is 16 hours, 38 minutes.
How many hours is it from Los Angeles to Thailand?
Average direct flight time is 15 hours 56 minutes. The fastest direct flight from Los Angeles to Thailand is 15 hours 56 minutes.
What month is the cheapest to fly to Phuket?
We crunched some numbers and found that the cheapest month to fly to Phuket is currently October 2021.
How far is Bora Bora from La hours?
Flight time from Bora Bora to Los Angeles is 9 hours 55 minutes. Distance from Bora Bora to Los Angeles is approximately 6620 kilometers.
What should I avoid in Thailand?
1. Places for backpackers to stay
- Avoid: Khao San Road.
- Instead: Sukhumvit and Siam Square are popular and convenient alternatives.
- Avoid: Bargaining a flat rate with a taxi driver.
- Instead: Insist on using the meter – it’s illegal for taxi drivers to refuse.
- Avoid: Ping Pong Shows.
What month is the cheapest to fly to Thailand?
High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Thailand is September. Enter your preferred departure airport and travel dates into the search form above to unlock the latest Thailand flight deals.
How long is a flight from California to Japan?
Average direct flight time is 10 hours 30 minutes. The fastest direct flight from Japan to California is 10 hours 30 minutes.
How far is a flight from LAX to Thailand?
How Long is the Flight from LAX to Bangkok? The LAX to Bangkok route covers over 8200 miles and the average flight time is approximately 18 hours and 30 minutes if you only have one stop along the way. If your flight has more than one layover, you could be traveling for up to 26 hours.
How long is a flight from LAX to Australia?
It takes about 15 hours 3 minutes to fly from Los Angeles (LAX) to Sydney (SYD).
How much money do I need per day in Phuket?
You should plan to spend around ฿3,012 ($91) per day on your vacation in Phuket, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, ฿596 ($18) on meals for one day and ฿294 ($8.89) on local transportation.
How much is a Coke in Thailand?
A nostalgic, glass bottle of Coke costs around 15 baht. A large bottle of Thai Chang beer can be found in restaurants around Khao San Road / Soi Rambuttri for under 90 baht. 7-Eleven price for a large bottle of beer is usually less than 60 baht.
How far in advance should I book a flight to Thailand?
For the faint-hearted I’d recommend checking prices daily about 4 months prior to departure and buy when the price starts to rise. Do check two single fares from different airlines, they can often be cheaper than a return or round trip from a single airline.
What is better Bora Bora or Maldives?
Couples that want to feel more civilization, and society, will prefer Bora Bora, whereas couples who enjoy feeling totally ‘off the map’ and in like they have an island to themselves, will love the Maldives. The main takeaway: Bora Bora resorts will feel more resort-ey and much bigger than the resorts in the Maldives.
How much does Bora Bora cost?
The average price of a 7-day trip to Bora Bora is $3,184 for a solo traveler, $5,718 for a couple, and $10,721 for a family of 4. Bora Bora hotels range from $136 to $684 per night with an average of $334, while most vacation rentals will cost $120 to $800 per night for the entire home.
What airport do you fly into Bora Bora?
To get to Bora Bora, most travelers fly into Bora Bora Airport also known as Motu Mute Airport. If you’re coming from the U.S., you’ll first stop at the Faa’a International Airport in Tahiti.