- 1 How many days are enough for Phuket?
- 2 How long does it take to drive around the island of Phuket?
- 3 Is 10 days in Phuket enough?
- 4 What day trips can you do from Phuket?
- 5 Which is better Bali or Phuket?
- 6 What is the best location to stay in Phuket?
- 7 Is it expensive to eat in Phuket?
- 8 Should I stay Phuket or Phi Phi?
- 9 How safe is Phuket?
- 10 How can I spend 14 days in Thailand?
- 11 How many days do you need in Krabi?
- 12 How do you get from Phuket to Phi Phi?
How many days are enough for Phuket?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you.
How long does it take to drive around the island of Phuket?
You can drive across the island in about an hour, but with various stops, you certainly need at least one full day to see some of the best places of Ko Samui. If you are planning to do this, make sure to book your flights well in advance.
Is 10 days in Phuket enough?
10 Days to 2 weeks in Phuket is probably the best option if you have a job with just a few weeks of holiday a year. If you live in the northern hemisphere, it is also a great time to come to this tropical island as the weather in Phuket is at its best from December to April.
What day trips can you do from Phuket?
9 Top-Rated Day Trips from Phuket
- Phi Phi Islands. Phi Phi Islands.
- Phang Nga Bay. James Bond Island, Phang Nga Bay.
- Editor’s Pick Khao Sok National Park. Cheow Lan Lake, Khao Sok National Park | Photo Copyright: Karen Hastings.
- Coral Island. Coral Island.
- Racha Islands. Racha Yai.
- Khao Lak.
- Mu Ko Similan National Park.
- Koh Yao Yai.
Which is better Bali or Phuket?
Brilliant Beaches Both Phuket and Bali are renowned for their pristine beaches. While Bali offers an array of surfing and party beaches, Phuket features more tranquil settings. Bali is famous for beaches with great waves.
What is the best location to stay in Phuket?
Where To Stay In Phuket: The Best Areas To Stay (Updated)
- For Couples & Families: North & South Patong.
- For Singles & Party-Hoppers: Central Patong.
- For Honeymooners, Couples & Families: Karon & Kata.
- For Culture & History Buffs: Phuket Old Town.
- For Luxury & Privacy: Bang Tao.
Is it expensive to eat in Phuket?
While meal prices in Phuket can vary, the average cost of food in Phuket is ฿596 per day. Based on the spending habits of previous travelers, when dining out an average meal in Phuket should cost around ฿239 per person. Breakfast prices are usually a little cheaper than lunch or dinner.
Should I stay Phuket or Phi Phi?
Generally, Phi Phi is the place to be for more isolation and quieter vibes, while Phuket is the undeniable party scene of the two. Phuket is home to larger resorts and more amenities, while Phi Phi is great for those looking to disconnect and unwind from the rest of the world.
How safe is Phuket?
Phuket is quite a safe destination for female travelers, who are unlikely harassed because of how they’re dressed, and doesn’t have significant issues with violent street crime. The two biggest criminal threats to female tourists in Phuket are drink spiking and scams.
How can I spend 14 days in Thailand?
Two weeks in Thailand itinerary – 14 days
- Day 1 – The first hours in Bangkok.
- Day 2 – Highlights of Bangkok.
- Day 3 – Chiang Mai.
- Day 4 – Elephant sanctuary.
- Day 5 – Doi Inthanon or another trip around Chiang Mai.
- Day 6 – Chiang Rai, White Temple.
- Day 7 – Sunrise on Phu Chi Fa.
- Day 8 – Trekking in the jungle.
How many days do you need in Krabi?
5 days in Krabi to make the best out of your time there, but if time is a constraint, then a minimum of 3 days in Krabi. On a trip to Krabi, there is so much to explore, from the dangerous looking limestone cliffs at Railay beach to sparkling clear blue waters all around, there really is never a dull moment.
How do you get from Phuket to Phi Phi?
Phi Phi Island is 46 km from Phuket and the main way to get to Phi Phi island is by boat. Ferries from Phuket take around two hours and ninety minutes from Krabi. Main departure from Phuket is the Rassada Pier and from Krabi at the Klong Jirad Pier.