- 1 Is 2 weeks in Phuket too long?
- 2 Is 10 days in Phuket enough?
- 3 Which part of Phuket is best to stay?
- 4 Which is better Bali or Phuket?
- 5 How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Phuket?
- 6 How many days in Phuket is enough?
- 7 How can I spend 14 days in Thailand?
- 8 How many days do you need in Krabi?
- 9 Where should I stay in Phuket for the first time?
- 10 What month is the cheapest to fly to Phuket?
- 11 Is it better to stay in Patong or Karon?
- 12 Which is better Phuket or Maldives?
- 13 Is Phuket good for couples?
- 14 Is Maldives better or Bali?
Is 2 weeks in Phuket too long?
2 weeks is just about right if you want to do most of what Phuket has on offer, and still have some lazy days by the pool.
Is 10 days in Phuket enough?
10 Days to 2 weeks in Phuket is probably the best option if you have a job with just a few weeks of holiday a year. If you live in the northern hemisphere, it is also a great time to come to this tropical island as the weather in Phuket is at its best from December to April.
Which part of Phuket is best to stay?
Where To Stay In Phuket: The Best Areas To Stay (Updated)
- For Couples & Families: North & South Patong.
- For Singles & Party-Hoppers: Central Patong.
- For Honeymooners, Couples & Families: Karon & Kata.
- For Culture & History Buffs: Phuket Old Town.
- For Luxury & Privacy: Bang Tao.
Which is better Bali or Phuket?
Brilliant Beaches Both Phuket and Bali are renowned for their pristine beaches. While Bali offers an array of surfing and party beaches, Phuket features more tranquil settings. Bali is famous for beaches with great waves.
How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Phuket?
A trip for two weeks for two people costs ฿84,343 in Phuket. If you’re traveling as a family of three or four people, the price person often goes down because kid’s tickets are cheaper and hotel rooms can be shared. If you travel slower over a longer period of time then your daily budget will also go down.
How many days in Phuket is enough?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you. But don’t pack everything into a 4-day schedule, or you will not be able to experience anything properly.
How can I spend 14 days in Thailand?
Two weeks in Thailand itinerary – 14 days
- Day 1 – The first hours in Bangkok.
- Day 2 – Highlights of Bangkok.
- Day 3 – Chiang Mai.
- Day 4 – Elephant sanctuary.
- Day 5 – Doi Inthanon or another trip around Chiang Mai.
- Day 6 – Chiang Rai, White Temple.
- Day 7 – Sunrise on Phu Chi Fa.
- Day 8 – Trekking in the jungle.
How many days do you need in Krabi?
5 days in Krabi to make the best out of your time there, but if time is a constraint, then a minimum of 3 days in Krabi. On a trip to Krabi, there is so much to explore, from the dangerous looking limestone cliffs at Railay beach to sparkling clear blue waters all around, there really is never a dull moment.
Where should I stay in Phuket for the first time?
Then read our comprehensive review!
- 5 Best Areas to Stay in Phuket.
- Phuket Town – Where to Stay in Phuket for the First Time.
- Karon – Where to Stay in Phuket on a Budget.
- Patong – Where to Stay in Phuket for Nightlife.
- Kata – One of the Coolest Places to Stay in Phuket.
- Kamala – Where to Stay in Phuket for Families.
What month is the cheapest to fly to Phuket?
We crunched some numbers and found that the cheapest month to fly to Phuket is currently October 2021.
Is it better to stay in Patong or Karon?
Agree that Karon is better than Patong (and I think better than Kata too). Karon has everything that Patong does but just on a smaller scale and without the crowds. Yes, IMO Karon beach is a lot nicer than Patong. There are plenty of great restaurants in Karon – Red Onion, Ging & Karon Seafood to name a few.
Which is better Phuket or Maldives?
As both Phuket and Maldives are being more visited and commercial enough to ruin your Trip If you would like to have the luxurious stay experience in one of the private island resort then definitely go for Maldives and definitely will be little expensive. Phuket will be more of budget trip.
Is Phuket good for couples?
Phuket is one of the most romantic destinations in the world and the many exciting things that you can try here make it perfect. The best area to stay in Phuket for families is North and South Patong and for couples and honeymooners is Kata and Karon.
Is Maldives better or Bali?
If adventure on land is on your mind, Bali is for you. On the other hand, the Maldives offers better alternatives for the sea – the Baa Atoll offers amazing snorkelling, diving and underwater expeditions. Watersports in Maldives are better, and there are many places to try them.