- 1 How far in advance should I book a flight to Thailand?
- 2 Should I book internal Thailand flights in advance?
- 3 When should you not go to Phuket?
- 4 How far is Phuket from Bangkok by plane?
- 5 What month should you avoid Thailand?
- 6 Do flight prices go up the more you search?
- 7 What is the best domestic airline in Thailand?
- 8 Where should I fly into Thailand?
- 9 How can I get cheap flights to Thailand?
- 10 What should I avoid in Phuket?
- 11 Is Phuket safe at night?
- 12 Do Thai people speak English well?
- 13 What month is the cheapest to fly to Phuket?
- 14 Which is better Bali or Phuket?
- 15 Is it better to go to Phuket or Bangkok?
How far in advance should I book a flight to Thailand?
For the faint-hearted I’d recommend checking prices daily about 4 months prior to departure and buy when the price starts to rise. Do check two single fares from different airlines, they can often be cheaper than a return or round trip from a single airline.
Should I book internal Thailand flights in advance?
If you’re traveling during the high season (December 15 – February 15, plus the month of July) or on public holidays, we would recommend booking your domestic flight as early as possible, meaning anywhere between two and six months in advance.
When should you not go to Phuket?
The best time to visit Phuket is between November and April when weather conditions are ideal for beach activities, such as swimming and boating. The six months between May and October are monsoon season, and although accommodation prices are much lower this time of year, the water conditions can be dangerous.
How far is Phuket from Bangkok by plane?
Flight time from Bangkok to Phuket is 1 hour Distance from Bangkok to Phuket is approximately 680 kilometers.
What month should you avoid Thailand?
When to avoid traveling in Thailand Chiang Mai: If possible, avoid visiting from mid-February through early April. This is “burning season” and air quality can be quite bad. Similan Islands: The National Marine Park is closed between the months of November through March.
Do flight prices go up the more you search?
However, airlines say prices change not because of a consumer’s search history on a website, or their cookies, but because of inventory updates or glitches on the website, FareCompare’s Rick Seaney said in an email. In a 2016 study, McGee and his team conducted 372 searches on nine airline ticketing websites.
What is the best domestic airline in Thailand?
The Best Airlines for Domestic Flights in Thailand
- Thai Airways. Thai Airways, named the World’s Best Economy Class Airline in 2017 by Skytrax, is the flag carrier of Thailand with 22,000 employees.
- Thai Smile.
- Bangkok Airways.
Where should I fly into Thailand?
Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK) is the best airport in Thailand to fly into. It is the biggest airport in Bangkok. It handles a majority of long haul international flights in addition to a high volume of domestic flights.
How can I get cheap flights to Thailand?
A cheap flight to Thailand? Here is a to-do list…
- Plan your trip. Book your trip either early or last-minute.
- Do your research. Compare your choices.
- Buy your ticket. Book 2 or more flights from different airlines.
What should I avoid in Phuket?
Things Not to Do in Phuket
- Don’t disrespect the Royal Family.
- Don’t wear your shoes in a temple.
- Don’t visit a temple with short clothes.
- Don’t take Buddha images out of the country.
- Do not touch a monk.
- Don’t point your feet at someone.
- Walk around town without a shirt (and ride a bike)
Is Phuket safe at night?
Whilst it is pretty safe there are still some safety tips you should be following when you’re in Phuket by yourself. Watch your drink when you’re on a night out. Drink spiking, unfortunately, does happen in Phuket – like most places in the world – so it’s important to not let your drink out of your sight.
Do Thai people speak English well?
The official stats put the English speaking percentage of the Thai population at around 27% or just over a quarter. Expats who actually live there put this figure a little lower in their own personal experience – the figure of around 10-15% of the population comes out quite often – see here for example.
What month is the cheapest to fly to Phuket?
We crunched some numbers and found that the cheapest month to fly to Phuket is currently October 2021.
Which is better Bali or Phuket?
Brilliant Beaches Both Phuket and Bali are renowned for their pristine beaches. While Bali offers an array of surfing and party beaches, Phuket features more tranquil settings. Bali is famous for beaches with great waves.
Is it better to go to Phuket or Bangkok?
Phuket or Bangkok, which is better? That depends on what you’re looking to get out of your vacation. Looking for white beaches and tropical paradise, Phuket is for you. But if your idea of a perfect holiday is visiting the big city, love to shop or want to find the best nightlife going, then Bangkok is for you.