- 1 How many hours is California to Thailand?
- 2 How many hours is it from Los Angeles to Thailand?
- 3 What month is the cheapest to fly to Phuket?
- 4 What should I avoid in Thailand?
- 5 What month is the cheapest to fly to Thailand?
- 6 How long is a flight from California to Japan?
- 7 Is Thailand a state?
- 8 How far is a flight from LAX to Thailand?
- 9 How much money do I need per day in Phuket?
- 10 How much is a Coke in Thailand?
- 11 Is it cheaper to fly to Bangkok or Phuket?
- 12 What is considered rude in Thailand?
- 13 Is Thailand dangerous for tourists 2020?
- 14 Is street food in Thailand safe to eat?
How many hours is California to Thailand?
The total flight duration from California to Thailand is 16 hours, 38 minutes.
How many hours is it from Los Angeles to Thailand?
Average direct flight time is 15 hours 56 minutes. The fastest direct flight from Los Angeles to Thailand is 15 hours 56 minutes.
What month is the cheapest to fly to Phuket?
We crunched some numbers and found that the cheapest month to fly to Phuket is currently October 2021.
What should I avoid in Thailand?
1. Places for backpackers to stay
- Avoid: Khao San Road.
- Instead: Sukhumvit and Siam Square are popular and convenient alternatives.
- Avoid: Bargaining a flat rate with a taxi driver.
- Instead: Insist on using the meter – it’s illegal for taxi drivers to refuse.
- Avoid: Ping Pong Shows.
What month is the cheapest to fly to Thailand?
High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Thailand is September. Enter your preferred departure airport and travel dates into the search form above to unlock the latest Thailand flight deals.
How long is a flight from California to Japan?
Average direct flight time is 10 hours 30 minutes. The fastest direct flight from Japan to California is 10 hours 30 minutes.
Is Thailand a state?
Thailand (Thai: ประเทศไทย), known formerly as Siam and officially as the Kingdom of Thailand, is a country in Southeast Asia.
How far is a flight from LAX to Thailand?
How Long is the Flight from LAX to Bangkok? The LAX to Bangkok route covers over 8200 miles and the average flight time is approximately 18 hours and 30 minutes if you only have one stop along the way. If your flight has more than one layover, you could be traveling for up to 26 hours.
How much money do I need per day in Phuket?
You should plan to spend around ฿3,012 ($91) per day on your vacation in Phuket, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, ฿596 ($18) on meals for one day and ฿294 ($8.89) on local transportation.
How much is a Coke in Thailand?
A nostalgic, glass bottle of Coke costs around 15 baht. A large bottle of Thai Chang beer can be found in restaurants around Khao San Road / Soi Rambuttri for under 90 baht. 7-Eleven price for a large bottle of beer is usually less than 60 baht.
Is it cheaper to fly to Bangkok or Phuket?
Fly into Bangkok Bangkok’s international airport, Suvarnabhumi, is the cheapest airport in Thailand to fly into. On average, Hopper found it’s about $200 cheaper to fly into Bangkok than it is to fly into Phuket!
What is considered rude in Thailand?
Don’t point your feet: Pointing your feet at someone, raising your feet higher than someone’s head, or simply putting your feet on a desk or chair are considered extremely rude in Thailand. The bottoms of the feet are dirty: don’t show them to people! Avoid pointing feet at Buddhas in and outside of temples.
Is Thailand dangerous for tourists 2020?
Yes! In fact, Thailand is rated as the least dangerous country in Southeast Asia for travelers. There is a history of social unrest and violent conflicts in parts of the country, but crimes in tourist areas are rare.
Is street food in Thailand safe to eat?
Some travellers wonder whether they should eat street food at all, or if it’s a guaranteed way to get sick. Contrary to popular belief, though, street food in Thailand (and many other countries) is no riskier than restaurants.