- 1 How far is Kata from Phuket Airport?
- 2 Which is better Karon or Kata Beach?
- 3 Are taxis expensive in Phuket?
- 4 How much is a taxi from Phuket Airport to Patong Beach?
- 5 How do I get from Phuket airport to my hotel?
- 6 What should I avoid in Phuket?
- 7 How much does a taxi cost from Phuket Airport to Karon Beach?
- 8 Is Kata Beach Safe?
- 9 Is 100 baht a good tip?
- 10 Is Grab expensive in Phuket?
- 11 Is there Uber in Phuket?
- 12 Is there grab taxi in Phuket?
- 13 How long does it take to get to Phi Phi from Phuket?
How far is Kata from Phuket Airport?
The distance between Phuket Airport (HKT) and Kata Beach is 32 km. The road distance is 46.3 km.
Which is better Karon or Kata Beach?
Kata beach is more cosy with scenic views overlooking the bay and Koh Pu (Crab island). Karon beach is longer with more high rise or large hotel establishments overlooking the beach.
Are taxis expensive in Phuket?
Taxis and Grab Expect to pay 100–200 baht for a shared minibus or up to 500 baht for a private taxi, depending on your destination. There are metred taxis just outside the airport terminal, as well as tourist areas like Patong and Phuket Town. Fares start from 50 baht for the first 2 km and 8 baht per additional km.
How much is a taxi from Phuket Airport to Patong Beach?
The average taxi fare from the Phuket airport to Patong is €23 (875 THB).
How do I get from Phuket airport to my hotel?
What is the Best Way to Go from Phuket Airport to my Hotel?
- Taxi Meter at Phuket Airport.
- Airport Limousine.
- Airport Transfers by Shared Mini Bus.
- Phuket Smart Bus.
- Airport Bus.
- Phuket Luxury Transfers.
What should I avoid in Phuket?
Things Not to Do in Phuket
- Don’t disrespect the Royal Family.
- Don’t wear your shoes in a temple.
- Don’t visit a temple with short clothes.
- Don’t take Buddha images out of the country.
- Do not touch a monk.
- Don’t point your feet at someone.
- Walk around town without a shirt (and ride a bike)
How much does a taxi cost from Phuket Airport to Karon Beach?
The quickest way to get from Phuket Airport (HKT) to Karon is to taxi which costs ฿1000 – ฿1300 and takes 40 min.
Is Kata Beach Safe?
Kata beach is a very safe place for tourists to be. Locals are warm, friendly and welcoming, and are proud of their gorgeous part of the world and the tourism it attracts.
Is 100 baht a good tip?
In more upscale restaurants, with professional wait staff who provide excellent service, a larger tip of 5%-10% is quite common. Massage ladies commonly get a more substantial tip of 100 baht because they get only a pittance out of what you pay the house, and often wait around all day for a customer.
Is Grab expensive in Phuket?
Grab is expensive in Phuket, it is cheaper just to approach the taxi on the street as prices with drivers on Grab can be exorbitant, as well as the 150 baht booking fee on top of that. The problem with normal taxis is they will more than likely try to rip you off.
Is there Uber in Phuket?
There is no Uber in Phuket.
Is there grab taxi in Phuket?
While there are plenty of similar apps available around the world, Grab is the only 1 that operates in Phuket. A key advantage of Grab in Phuket is that you won’t need to rely on tuk-tuks for getting around.
How long does it take to get to Phi Phi from Phuket?
A day trip to the Phi Phi Islands takes about 50 minutes when departing from your Phuket Resort by speedboat and these islands are a beautiful sight worth taking in.