- 1 How far is Chiang Mai from Phuket?
- 2 How do you get from Chiang Mai to Phuket?
- 3 Is Chiang Mai better than Phuket?
- 4 How many days do you need for Chiang Mai?
- 5 Which beach is best to stay in Phuket?
- 6 How many days is enough for Phuket?
- 7 How far is Phuket from Bangkok by plane?
- 8 Can you fly from Chiang Mai to Koh Samui?
- 9 How do I get from Phuket to Krabi?
- 10 Where in Thailand is Phuket?
- 11 How do you get from Bangkok to Chiang Mai?
- 12 What is the best month to visit Chiang Mai?
- 13 Is Phuket safe at night?
- 14 What is Chiang Mai known for?
How far is Chiang Mai from Phuket?
The distance between Phuket and Chiang Mai is 1215 km. The road distance is 1526.2 km.
How do you get from Chiang Mai to Phuket?
The best way to get from Chiang Mai to Phuket is to fly which takes 5h 19m and costs ฿1500 – ฿4800. Alternatively, you can bus, which costs ฿1400 – ฿2100 and takes 24h 35m.
Is Chiang Mai better than Phuket?
Chiang Mai is much more relaxed and much less in-your-face touristy compared to Phuket (particularly Patong). Many travelers call it their favorite city in Thailand, or even in Asia.
How many days do you need for Chiang Mai?
Chiang Mai was founded in the 13th century and one or two days will not do this amazing city justice. Ideally four nights and five days will give you enough time to explore and get a true sense of Chiang Mai. Chiang Mai was founded in 1296 and is located in an area of majestic mountains.
Which beach is best to stay in Phuket?
14 Top-Rated Beaches in Phuket
- Freedom Beach. Freedom Beach.
- Kata (including Kata Noi and Kata Yai) Aerial view of Kata Beach.
- Ao Sane Beach. Ao Sane Beach.
- Patong Beach. Umbrella-shaded sun loungers on Patong Beach.
- Karon Beach. Golden sand at Karon Beach.
- Paradise Beach. Paradise Beach.
- Bang Tao Beach.
- Nai Harn Beach.
How many days is enough for Phuket?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you.
How far is Phuket from Bangkok by plane?
Flight time from Bangkok to Phuket is 1 hour Distance from Bangkok to Phuket is approximately 680 kilometers.
Can you fly from Chiang Mai to Koh Samui?
1h 45min is the average flight time from Chiang Mai to Koh Samui / Samui Island. There are 2 airlines who fly direct from Chiang Mai to Koh Samui / Samui Island.
How do I get from Phuket to Krabi?
You can get from Phuket to Krabi by ferry, bus, or taxi. You can also rent a car without a driver (from $23). The Phuket ferry to Krabi, Phi Phi, or Koh Samui leaves according to the fixed timetable and costs $22 (the travel time is 2.5 hours).
Where in Thailand is Phuket?
Phuket province is located in southern Thailand. It is the biggest Island of Thailand and sits on the Andaman sea. The nearest province to the north is Phang-nga and the nearest provinces to the east are Phang-nga and Krabi.
How do you get from Bangkok to Chiang Mai?
How to get to Chiang Mai from Bangkok
- Train (11hrs – 15hrs) The easiest and simplest way is to go by train.
- Bus (9hrs – 11hrs)
- Flight (1hr – 2hrs)
- Train + Bus (22hrs – 28hrs)
- Bus (20 – 24 hrs)
- Flight (2hrs)
- Ferry+Train+Bus (26hrs – 32hrs)
- Flight (1 hr 50 mins)
What is the best month to visit Chiang Mai?
The ideal time to visit Chiang Mai is between October and April. Weather during this period is mostly cool and pleasant with light breeze, which is also why it’s peak tourist season. Another good time to visit Chiang Mai is during the festivals when the city is at its vibrant best.
Is Phuket safe at night?
Whilst it is pretty safe there are still some safety tips you should be following when you’re in Phuket by yourself. Watch your drink when you’re on a night out. Drink spiking, unfortunately, does happen in Phuket – like most places in the world – so it’s important to not let your drink out of your sight.
What is Chiang Mai known for?
Chiang Mai is most famous for its beautiful ancient temples, though there is much more to see and do. The striking mountainous landscape around the city provides a lot of wonderful natural attractions and is home to two tribal villages.