- 1 How long is the bus ride from Bangkok to Phuket?
- 2 How long is the train ride from Bangkok to Phuket?
- 3 How do you get from Bangkok to Phuket?
- 4 How far is Bangkok to Phuket by plane?
- 5 Is it cheaper to fly into Bangkok or Phuket?
- 6 Which is better Krabi or Phuket?
- 7 Which is better Bali or Phuket?
- 8 Which is better Phuket or Pattaya?
- 9 Is Phuket or Bangkok better?
- 10 Why is Phuket so popular?
- 11 Can you drive to Phuket from Bangkok?
- 12 What is the best time to visit Phuket Thailand?
- 13 What month is the cheapest to fly to Phuket?
- 14 How many days are enough in Bangkok?
- 15 Where can I sleep in Phuket?
How long is the bus ride from Bangkok to Phuket?
The express bus from Bangkok to Phuket will take you to the destination in 13 hours 10 minutes, the ticket cost is a minimum of $19. The combined trip (train + bus) takes 16 hours, and the ticket including both forms of transport costs from $35.
How long is the train ride from Bangkok to Phuket?
From Bangkok to Phuket by Train The train ride takes anywhere from 8.5 to 12 hours, depending on which train you choose.
How do you get from Bangkok to Phuket?
BANGKOK TO PHUKET BY TRAIN
- Make your way to Hua Lamphong Station. You can take the MRT to Hua Lamphong Station.
- At Hua Lamphong Station take the train to Surat Thani. Travel time is between 8 hours 40 minutes to as long as 12 hours, depending on the train.
- At Surat Thani Station, take a bus to Phuket.
How far is Bangkok to Phuket by plane?
How far is Bangkok from Phuket? By air, it’s about 680kms (423 miles) from Bangkok to Phuket and there are around 50 flights per day, taking 1.5 hours. You can travel cheaper by bus but it’s a long journey, adding 165kms, so buses take between 12 to 15 hours.
Is it cheaper to fly into Bangkok or Phuket?
Fly into Bangkok Bangkok’s international airport, Suvarnabhumi, is the cheapest airport in Thailand to fly into. On average, Hopper found it’s about $200 cheaper to fly into Bangkok than it is to fly into Phuket!
Which is better Krabi or Phuket?
Which is better Phuket or Krabi? If you are looking for a well-developed place with all the facilities then Phuket is the place to be. On the other hand, if you want to enjoy the bucolic nature and laze around in the natural setting then Krabi is the best choice.
Which is better Bali or Phuket?
Brilliant Beaches Both Phuket and Bali are renowned for their pristine beaches. While Bali offers an array of surfing and party beaches, Phuket features more tranquil settings. Bali is famous for beaches with great waves.
Which is better Phuket or Pattaya?
Phuket is an island with many resort areas, Pattaya is a city. Phuket is more expensive in almost every respect than Pattaya, but Phuket’s beaches are far superior, in fact the beaches in the centre of Pattaya are not suitable for swimming as the water is not clean.
Is Phuket or Bangkok better?
Phuket or Bangkok, which is better? That depends on what you’re looking to get out of your vacation. Looking for white beaches and tropical paradise, Phuket is for you. But if your idea of a perfect holiday is visiting the big city, love to shop or want to find the best nightlife going, then Bangkok is for you.
Why is Phuket so popular?
There are many destinations in Thailand, but Phuket remains one of the most popular. The gorgeous beaches with their breathtaking sunsets, the warm climate all year, the vibrant nightlife and the friendly people certainly make it desirable. Its history of welcoming foreign traders also plays a central role.
Can you drive to Phuket from Bangkok?
Phuket is about 867km (539 miles) from Bangkok, with a travelling time of approximately 10 hours. There are many car rental companies in Bangkok, both international firms such as Avis and Budget, as well as local companies. Driving in Thailand is quite pleasant outside of town and cities.
What is the best time to visit Phuket Thailand?
The best time to visit Phuket is between November and April when weather conditions are ideal for beach activities, such as swimming and boating. The six months between May and October are monsoon season, and although accommodation prices are much lower this time of year, the water conditions can be dangerous.
What month is the cheapest to fly to Phuket?
We crunched some numbers and found that the cheapest month to fly to Phuket is currently October 2021.
How many days are enough in Bangkok?
the south is very nice but this is your first trip, don’t know of your money constriants but you could do a lot more with this many days. Bangkok is vibrant and historical and 2 days is just a quick overview. Not enough time but this depends on your interests and why your spending all your time in the south.
Where can I sleep in Phuket?
Where To Stay In Phuket: The Best Areas To Stay (Updated)
- For Couples & Families: North & South Patong.
- For Singles & Party-Hoppers: Central Patong.
- For Honeymooners, Couples & Families: Karon & Kata.
- For Culture & History Buffs: Phuket Old Town.
- For Luxury & Privacy: Bang Tao.