- 1 Which is the best area to stay in Phuket?
- 2 Which side of Phuket has the best beaches?
- 3 What should I avoid in Phuket?
- 4 What Phuket famous for?
- 5 Which is better Bali or Phuket?
- 6 Where should I stay in Phuket for the first time?
- 7 What is the best month to visit Phuket?
- 8 What is the best beach in Phuket to stay?
- 9 How many days should you stay in Phuket?
- 10 What things are banned in Thailand?
- 11 Is Phuket safe at night?
- 12 Do people speak English in Phuket?
- 13 Is Phuket expensive for tourists?
- 14 Is Phuket worth going to?
- 15 What is there to do in Phuket at night?
Which is the best area to stay in Phuket?
The 10 Best Areas in Phuket for Tourists
- Kata Yai and Kata Noi.
- Bang Tao.
- Nai Harn.
- Chalong Bay and Rawai.
Which side of Phuket has the best beaches?
14 Top-Rated Beaches in Phuket
- Freedom Beach. Freedom Beach.
- Kata (including Kata Noi and Kata Yai) Aerial view of Kata Beach.
- Ao Sane Beach. Ao Sane Beach.
- Patong Beach. Umbrella-shaded sun loungers on Patong Beach.
- Karon Beach. Golden sand at Karon Beach.
- Paradise Beach. Paradise Beach.
- Bang Tao Beach.
- Nai Harn Beach.
What should I avoid in Phuket?
Things Not to Do in Phuket
- Don’t disrespect the Royal Family.
- Don’t wear your shoes in a temple.
- Don’t visit a temple with short clothes.
- Don’t take Buddha images out of the country.
- Do not touch a monk.
- Don’t point your feet at someone.
- Walk around town without a shirt (and ride a bike)
What Phuket famous for?
Phuket is Thailand’s largest island, and arguably the most famous. Blue waters, sandy beaches, spicy Thai cuisine, and excellent snorkeling and diving are all part of the appeal.
Which is better Bali or Phuket?
Brilliant Beaches Both Phuket and Bali are renowned for their pristine beaches. While Bali offers an array of surfing and party beaches, Phuket features more tranquil settings. Bali is famous for beaches with great waves.
Where should I stay in Phuket for the first time?
Then read our comprehensive review!
- 5 Best Areas to Stay in Phuket.
- Phuket Town – Where to Stay in Phuket for the First Time.
- Karon – Where to Stay in Phuket on a Budget.
- Patong – Where to Stay in Phuket for Nightlife.
- Kata – One of the Coolest Places to Stay in Phuket.
- Kamala – Where to Stay in Phuket for Families.
What is the best month to visit Phuket?
The best time to visit Phuket is between November and April when weather conditions are ideal for beach activities, such as swimming and boating. The six months between May and October are monsoon season, and although accommodation prices are much lower this time of year, the water conditions can be dangerous.
What is the best beach in Phuket to stay?
10 Best Beaches in Phuket
- Kata Noi Beach.
- Ya Nui Beach.
- Surin Beach.
- Paradise Beach.
- Nai Harn Beach.
- Bangtao Beach.
- Patong Beach.
- Karon Beach.
How many days should you stay in Phuket?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you. But don’t pack everything into a 4-day schedule, or you will not be able to experience anything properly.
What things are banned in Thailand?
5 Stranges Laws in Thailand; Legal peculiarities
- 1) It’s illegal to leave the house without your underwear on.
- 2) It’s a crime to step on any Thai currency.
- 3) It’s a punishable offence to throw (used) chewing gum on the pavement.
- 4) You mustn’t drive a car shirtless.
Is Phuket safe at night?
Whilst it is pretty safe there are still some safety tips you should be following when you’re in Phuket by yourself. Watch your drink when you’re on a night out. Drink spiking, unfortunately, does happen in Phuket – like most places in the world – so it’s important to not let your drink out of your sight.
Do people speak English in Phuket?
Having a very heavily tourist-oriented economy, the vast majority of people in Phuket can speak very good English, especially those who work in restaurants, shops, markets, hotels and around the major attractions.
Is Phuket expensive for tourists?
Phuket is definitely the most expensive part of Thailand, especially if you choose to stay at a resort close to the beach. But the fact that almost everything else is so cheap means your trip to Phuket can still be very affordable.
Is Phuket worth going to?
But now you’re beyond backpacks and full-moon parties, is Phuket still worth a trip? The answer is a resounding yes. This big beauty, a tropical 30 miles by 13, has impressive and affordable hotels and spas. The truth, as adults know, is that you’ll have a better time away from the hostels and hordes.
What is there to do in Phuket at night?
Here is the list of Best Things to do in Phuket at Night:
- Shop at the Phuket Town Weekend Night Market.
- Bar Hopping in Bangla Road.
- Take a Walking Tour of the Phuket Street.
- Visit Any of the Go Go Bars.
- Party at Patong Beach.
- Enjoy Sunset Dinner Cruise.
- Watch the Panoramic View of the City from the Quip Sky Bar.