- 1 What countries are close to Phuket?
- 2 Can you visit Phi Phi Island?
- 3 Can you island hop from Phuket?
- 4 What day trips can you do from Phuket?
- 5 Why is Phuket so popular?
- 6 Can you go to Thailand without vaccinations?
- 7 Is Phi Phi island expensive?
- 8 Which is better Krabi or Phuket?
- 9 Is Phi Phi closer to Krabi or Phuket?
- 10 Which is the best location to stay in Phuket?
- 11 Where should I stay in Phuket for the first time?
- 12 How long is a boat ride from Phuket to Krabi?
- 13 Is Phi Phi Island in Phuket?
What countries are close to Phuket?
British Airways, Cathay Pacific, El Al, Emirates, Etihad Airways, Qatar Airways, Singapore Airlines, and THAI have announced direct flights to Phuket. Here’s the list of countries from where travellers may enter Phuket Sandbox:
- Antigua and Barbados.
Can you visit Phi Phi Island?
To visit the Phi Phi Islands, you have two main options. You can either visit as a day tour from one of the neighbouring larger towns (Phuket or Krabi). Or you can travel on the ferry to the islands and spend a few days there.
Can you island hop from Phuket?
In fact, Phuket is the perfect base for island hopping in the Andaman sea. You’ll get to discover the spectacular natural beauty of the azure sea, green-clad limestone islands and amazing dive sites; all within a day trip from where you stay on the main island.
What day trips can you do from Phuket?
9 Top-Rated Day Trips from Phuket
- Phi Phi Islands. Phi Phi Islands.
- Phang Nga Bay. James Bond Island, Phang Nga Bay.
- Editor’s Pick Khao Sok National Park. Cheow Lan Lake, Khao Sok National Park | Photo Copyright: Karen Hastings.
- Coral Island. Coral Island.
- Racha Islands. Racha Yai.
- Khao Lak.
- Mu Ko Similan National Park.
- Koh Yao Yai.
Why is Phuket so popular?
There are many destinations in Thailand, but Phuket remains one of the most popular. The gorgeous beaches with their breathtaking sunsets, the warm climate all year, the vibrant nightlife and the friendly people certainly make it desirable. Its history of welcoming foreign traders also plays a central role.
Can you go to Thailand without vaccinations?
The answer to the very common question of the travelers, Do I need a vaccine to travel to Thailand is yes, you need to get all the vaccination done before you are all set to head towards Thailand.
Is Phi Phi island expensive?
Koh Phi Phi is one of the most expensive islands in Thailand, especially for budget accommodation. Even a bed in an 18-bed dorm room can cost you upwards of 1000 baht per night ($33).
Which is better Krabi or Phuket?
Which is better Phuket or Krabi? If you are looking for a well-developed place with all the facilities then Phuket is the place to be. On the other hand, if you want to enjoy the bucolic nature and laze around in the natural setting then Krabi is the best choice.
Is Phi Phi closer to Krabi or Phuket?
Phi Phi is 46km from Phuket and roughly the same distance from Krabi.
Which is the best location to stay in Phuket?
Where To Stay In Phuket: The Best Areas To Stay (Updated)
- For Couples & Families: North & South Patong.
- For Singles & Party-Hoppers: Central Patong.
- For Honeymooners, Couples & Families: Karon & Kata.
- For Culture & History Buffs: Phuket Old Town.
- For Luxury & Privacy: Bang Tao.
Where should I stay in Phuket for the first time?
Then read our comprehensive review!
- 5 Best Areas to Stay in Phuket.
- Phuket Town – Where to Stay in Phuket for the First Time.
- Karon – Where to Stay in Phuket on a Budget.
- Patong – Where to Stay in Phuket for Nightlife.
- Kata – One of the Coolest Places to Stay in Phuket.
- Kamala – Where to Stay in Phuket for Families.
How long is a boat ride from Phuket to Krabi?
The Phuket Krabi ferry route connects Phuket Island with Thailand and is currently operated by 2 ferry companies. The Phi Phi Cruiser service runs up to 7 times per week with a sailing duration of around 3 hours 30 minutes while the Tigerline Ferry service runs up to 14 times per week with a duration from 4 hours.
Is Phi Phi Island in Phuket?
Phi Phi Island is located around 48kms away from the main Phuket Island. It is part of the Krabi province. The best way to get there is by speed boat, roughly an hour’s boat ride from the Royal Phuket Marina. Or, you can take a ferry to Phi Phi Island which takes up to 90 minutes.