- 1 Which part of Phuket is best to stay?
- 2 What should I avoid in Phuket?
- 3 Is it cheap in Phuket Thailand?
- 4 Are there quiet parts of Phuket?
- 5 How many days do you need for Phuket?
- 6 What month is the cheapest to fly to Phuket?
- 7 What things are banned in Thailand?
- 8 Is Phuket safe at night?
- 9 Do Thai people speak English well?
- 10 How much do you need for a week in Phuket?
- 11 How much money do I need for 7 days in Thailand?
- 12 How much is a massage in Phuket?
- 13 What is the nicest beach in Phuket?
- 14 Is it better to stay in Patong or Karon?
- 15 Where is the best place to stay in Thailand?
Which part of Phuket is best to stay?
Where To Stay In Phuket: The Best Areas To Stay (Updated)
- For Couples & Families: North & South Patong.
- For Singles & Party-Hoppers: Central Patong.
- For Honeymooners, Couples & Families: Karon & Kata.
- For Culture & History Buffs: Phuket Old Town.
- For Luxury & Privacy: Bang Tao.
What should I avoid in Phuket?
Things Not to Do in Phuket
- Don’t disrespect the Royal Family.
- Don’t wear your shoes in a temple.
- Don’t visit a temple with short clothes.
- Don’t take Buddha images out of the country.
- Do not touch a monk.
- Don’t point your feet at someone.
- Walk around town without a shirt (and ride a bike)
Is it cheap in Phuket Thailand?
Phuket is definitely the most expensive part of Thailand, especially if you choose to stay at a resort close to the beach. But the fact that almost everything else is so cheap means your trip to Phuket can still be very affordable.
Are there quiet parts of Phuket?
Panwa Beach, locally known as Khao Kad Beach, is one of Phuket’s quietest and least explored. This tranquil beauty is set on Phuket’s east coast, about 8 kilometers away from Phuket Town. Luxury hotels, villas and condominiums have been on the rise in Panwa area, yet the beach is still completely preserved.
How many days do you need for Phuket?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you. But don’t pack everything into a 4-day schedule, or you will not be able to experience anything properly.
What month is the cheapest to fly to Phuket?
We crunched some numbers and found that the cheapest month to fly to Phuket is currently October 2021.
What things are banned in Thailand?
5 Stranges Laws in Thailand; Legal peculiarities
- 1) It’s illegal to leave the house without your underwear on.
- 2) It’s a crime to step on any Thai currency.
- 3) It’s a punishable offence to throw (used) chewing gum on the pavement.
- 4) You mustn’t drive a car shirtless.
Is Phuket safe at night?
Whilst it is pretty safe there are still some safety tips you should be following when you’re in Phuket by yourself. Watch your drink when you’re on a night out. Drink spiking, unfortunately, does happen in Phuket – like most places in the world – so it’s important to not let your drink out of your sight.
Do Thai people speak English well?
The official stats put the English speaking percentage of the Thai population at around 27% or just over a quarter. Expats who actually live there put this figure a little lower in their own personal experience – the figure of around 10-15% of the population comes out quite often – see here for example.
How much do you need for a week in Phuket?
A vacation to Phuket for one week usually costs around ฿21,086 for one person. So, a trip to Phuket for two people costs around ฿42,171 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs ฿84,343 in Phuket.
How much money do I need for 7 days in Thailand?
Within 7 days in Thailand, you can base yourself in Bangkok and the northern regions of Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai. We recommend you to plan a budget of $40 dollars per day. Or you can focus on Bangkok or Chiang Mai and spend the rest days of your trip on a beach resort.
How much is a massage in Phuket?
A typical massage session lasts about 2 hours and costs 300-500 baht. A foot massage session is about 40-50 minutes and costs 300-400 baht. A massage at a 5-star hotel is naturally more expensive – the price can be triple, or more. On the beach, the fee for a massage and foot massage is around 300 baht an hour.
What is the nicest beach in Phuket?
14 Top-Rated Beaches in Phuket
- Freedom Beach. Freedom Beach.
- Kata (including Kata Noi and Kata Yai) Aerial view of Kata Beach.
- Ao Sane Beach. Ao Sane Beach.
- Patong Beach. Umbrella-shaded sun loungers on Patong Beach.
- Karon Beach. Golden sand at Karon Beach.
- Paradise Beach. Paradise Beach.
- Bang Tao Beach.
- Nai Harn Beach.
Is it better to stay in Patong or Karon?
Agree that Karon is better than Patong (and I think better than Kata too). Karon has everything that Patong does but just on a smaller scale and without the crowds. Yes, IMO Karon beach is a lot nicer than Patong. There are plenty of great restaurants in Karon – Red Onion, Ging & Karon Seafood to name a few.
Where is the best place to stay in Thailand?
Quick Answers: Where is the Best Place to Stay in Thailand?
- Chiang Mai – Overall Best Place to Stay in Thailand.
- Chiang Mai – Best Place to Stay in Thailand For Families.
- Koh Lanta – Where to Stay in Thailand for Couples.
- Pai – Coolest Place to Stay in Thailand.
- Bangkok – Where to Stay in Thailand on a Budget.