- 1 Is December a good time to visit Phuket?
- 2 Is it safe to go to Phuket in December?
- 3 What is Phuket like in December?
- 4 Is Bali or Phuket better?
- 5 How hot is Phuket in December?
- 6 What should I avoid in Phuket?
- 7 Which is better Krabi or Phuket?
- 8 Is it better to stay in Patong or Karon?
- 9 Is Phuket safe at night?
- 10 Are there snakes in Phuket?
- 11 Is Phuket expensive for tourists?
- 12 How many days is enough for Phuket?
- 13 Is Thailand busy at Christmas?
- 14 Which beach is best to stay in Phuket?
Is December a good time to visit Phuket?
The best time to visit Phuket is between November and April when weather conditions are ideal for beach activities, such as swimming and boating. The six months between May and October are monsoon season, and although accommodation prices are much lower this time of year, the water conditions can be dangerous.
Is it safe to go to Phuket in December?
December is the best month in Phuket for tourists, as the monsoon season recedes and more pleasant, sunny days arrive. This ‘good weather’ period lasts until March, when the island begins to get hot again. Average Temperature: 27 degrees C, with the highest being 31 degrees C and the lowest being 23 degrees C.
What is Phuket like in December?
December sees the monsoon over and the amount of average rainfall dropping from the highs of the monsoon. The average temperature is a pleasant 27°C with average high/low temperatures of 23°C and 31°C respectively.
Is Bali or Phuket better?
Phuket offers a western experience whereas Bali offers a local Indonesian experience. If you plan to visit beaches, lie on the soft sand, and eat flavorful food, Phuket is where you should go. If you want a shopping experiences at famous outlets and romantic getaways, Bali is highly recommended.
How hot is Phuket in December?
Phuket in December Phuket’s weather is warm and dry in December. It’s a popular time to visit as there are 8 hours of sunshine every day and temperatures average between 23⁰C and 31⁰C.
What should I avoid in Phuket?
Things Not to Do in Phuket
- Don’t disrespect the Royal Family.
- Don’t wear your shoes in a temple.
- Don’t visit a temple with short clothes.
- Don’t take Buddha images out of the country.
- Do not touch a monk.
- Don’t point your feet at someone.
- Walk around town without a shirt (and ride a bike)
Which is better Krabi or Phuket?
Which is better Phuket or Krabi? If you are looking for a well-developed place with all the facilities then Phuket is the place to be. On the other hand, if you want to enjoy the bucolic nature and laze around in the natural setting then Krabi is the best choice.
Is it better to stay in Patong or Karon?
Agree that Karon is better than Patong (and I think better than Kata too). Karon has everything that Patong does but just on a smaller scale and without the crowds. Yes, IMO Karon beach is a lot nicer than Patong. There are plenty of great restaurants in Karon – Red Onion, Ging & Karon Seafood to name a few.
Is Phuket safe at night?
Whilst it is pretty safe there are still some safety tips you should be following when you’re in Phuket by yourself. Watch your drink when you’re on a night out. Drink spiking, unfortunately, does happen in Phuket – like most places in the world – so it’s important to not let your drink out of your sight.
Are there snakes in Phuket?
Cobras are found all around Thailand, especially in Phuket. This venomous snake can climb and swim but mainly dwells on flat land in a variety of places, which include rice fields, rubber plantations, villages, and even cities. They are more active at night but can prey during the day also.
Is Phuket expensive for tourists?
Phuket is definitely the most expensive part of Thailand, especially if you choose to stay at a resort close to the beach. But the fact that almost everything else is so cheap means your trip to Phuket can still be very affordable.
How many days is enough for Phuket?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you.
Is Thailand busy at Christmas?
Is Thailand busy at Christmas? A. Yes, Thailand is one of the popular destinations during the festive holidays of Christmas and New Year. Travelers usually see these holidays as an advantage to take some time off and travel to a vibrant yet laid-back destination.
Which beach is best to stay in Phuket?
14 Top-Rated Beaches in Phuket
- Freedom Beach. Freedom Beach.
- Kata (including Kata Noi and Kata Yai) Aerial view of Kata Beach.
- Ao Sane Beach. Ao Sane Beach.
- Patong Beach. Umbrella-shaded sun loungers on Patong Beach.
- Karon Beach. Golden sand at Karon Beach.
- Paradise Beach. Paradise Beach.
- Bang Tao Beach.
- Nai Harn Beach.