- 1 Which is the best area to stay in Phuket?
- 2 What should I avoid in Phuket?
- 3 Which side of Phuket has the best beaches?
- 4 What can we do at Phuket?
- 5 Which is better Bali or Phuket?
- 6 How many days do you need for Phuket?
- 7 What things are banned in Thailand?
- 8 Is Phuket safe at night?
- 9 Do people speak English in Phuket?
- 10 What is the best month to visit Phuket?
- 11 Where should I stay in Phuket for the first time?
- 12 What is the best beach in Phuket to stay?
- 13 Is Phuket Dangerous?
- 14 What can you not eat in Phuket?
- 15 Why is Phuket famous?
Which is the best area to stay in Phuket?
The 10 Best Areas in Phuket for Tourists
- Kata Yai and Kata Noi.
- Bang Tao.
- Nai Harn.
- Chalong Bay and Rawai.
What should I avoid in Phuket?
Things Not to Do in Phuket
- Don’t disrespect the Royal Family.
- Don’t wear your shoes in a temple.
- Don’t visit a temple with short clothes.
- Don’t take Buddha images out of the country.
- Do not touch a monk.
- Don’t point your feet at someone.
- Walk around town without a shirt (and ride a bike)
Which side of Phuket has the best beaches?
14 Top-Rated Beaches in Phuket
- Freedom Beach. Freedom Beach.
- Kata (including Kata Noi and Kata Yai) Aerial view of Kata Beach.
- Ao Sane Beach. Ao Sane Beach.
- Patong Beach. Umbrella-shaded sun loungers on Patong Beach.
- Karon Beach. Golden sand at Karon Beach.
- Paradise Beach. Paradise Beach.
- Bang Tao Beach.
- Nai Harn Beach.
What can we do at Phuket?
15 Top-Rated Attractions & Things to Do on Phuket Island
- Catch Some Rays at Patong Beach. Patong Beach.
- Walk the Golden Sands of Kata Beach. Kata Beach.
- Swim at Karon Beach.
- Discover the Past at Phuket Town.
- Experience Island Boat Tours.
- Go Diving & Snorkeling.
- Visit Phuket Big Buddha.
- Visit the Authentic Rawai Village.
Which is better Bali or Phuket?
Brilliant Beaches Both Phuket and Bali are renowned for their pristine beaches. While Bali offers an array of surfing and party beaches, Phuket features more tranquil settings. Bali is famous for beaches with great waves.
How many days do you need for Phuket?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you. But don’t pack everything into a 4-day schedule, or you will not be able to experience anything properly.
What things are banned in Thailand?
5 Stranges Laws in Thailand; Legal peculiarities
- 1) It’s illegal to leave the house without your underwear on.
- 2) It’s a crime to step on any Thai currency.
- 3) It’s a punishable offence to throw (used) chewing gum on the pavement.
- 4) You mustn’t drive a car shirtless.
Is Phuket safe at night?
Whilst it is pretty safe there are still some safety tips you should be following when you’re in Phuket by yourself. Watch your drink when you’re on a night out. Drink spiking, unfortunately, does happen in Phuket – like most places in the world – so it’s important to not let your drink out of your sight.
Do people speak English in Phuket?
Having a very heavily tourist-oriented economy, the vast majority of people in Phuket can speak very good English, especially those who work in restaurants, shops, markets, hotels and around the major attractions.
What is the best month to visit Phuket?
The best time to visit Phuket is between November and April when weather conditions are ideal for beach activities, such as swimming and boating. The six months between May and October are monsoon season, and although accommodation prices are much lower this time of year, the water conditions can be dangerous.
Where should I stay in Phuket for the first time?
Then read our comprehensive review!
- 5 Best Areas to Stay in Phuket.
- Phuket Town – Where to Stay in Phuket for the First Time.
- Karon – Where to Stay in Phuket on a Budget.
- Patong – Where to Stay in Phuket for Nightlife.
- Kata – One of the Coolest Places to Stay in Phuket.
- Kamala – Where to Stay in Phuket for Families.
What is the best beach in Phuket to stay?
10 Best Beaches in Phuket
- Kata Noi Beach.
- Ya Nui Beach.
- Surin Beach.
- Paradise Beach.
- Nai Harn Beach.
- Bangtao Beach.
- Patong Beach.
- Karon Beach.
Is Phuket Dangerous?
Phuket is quite a safe destination for female travelers, who are unlikely harassed because of how they’re dressed, and doesn’t have significant issues with violent street crime. The two biggest criminal threats to female tourists in Phuket are drink spiking and scams.
What can you not eat in Phuket?
But there are some dishes you should avoid, whether for the sake of your health or to protect endangered wildlife.
- Luu moo.
- Larb leuat neua.
- Shark fin soup.
- Yum khai maeng da.
- Decorative garnishes.
- Kratom leaves.
Why is Phuket famous?
Phuket is famous for a number of things like exotic beaches, vibrant nightlife, colorful night markets, delicious seafood, white marble Big Buddha and of course scuba diving.