- 1 Is it cheaper to book tours in Phuket?
- 2 Where can you island hop in Phuket?
- 3 What is there to do on a cruise ship in Phuket?
- 4 How many days are enough for Phuket?
- 5 Is it easy to island hop in Thailand?
- 6 How long is ferry from Phuket to Koh Samui?
- 7 Where can I sleep in Phuket?
- 8 Where do the cruise ships dock in Phuket?
- 9 Where do cruise ships dock in Thailand?
- 10 Which is better Bali or Phuket?
- 11 Should I stay Phuket or Phi Phi?
- 12 Is it expensive to eat in Phuket?
Is it cheaper to book tours in Phuket?
Now let’s talk about booking Phuket tours online. It’s not more expensive than booking on the island itself. In some instances, during low travel season it’s about the same price.
Where can you island hop in Phuket?
- Koh Phi Phi. I’ll start with one of the most beautiful islands of the Andaman sea and our personal favorite day trip from Phuket – Phi Phi islands.
- Phang Nga Bay & James Bond Island.
- Ko Hong.
- Koh Racha Yai & Koh Racha Noi.
- Coral Island – Koh He.
- Similan Islands.
- Surin Islands.
- Koh Jum – Ko Pu.
What is there to do on a cruise ship in Phuket?
Here are some distances from the Phuket cruise dock to some of the things to see and do: Phuket town – 10 km – 15 to 20 minutes drive Big Buddha – 20 km – 30 to 40 minutes drive Patong beach – 22 km – 30 to 40 minutes drive Freedom beach – 27 km – 40 to 50 minutes drive Tiger Kingdom – 18 km – 30 to 40 minutes drive
How many days are enough for Phuket?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you.
Is it easy to island hop in Thailand?
So please keep in mind that there are 101 ways to plan an island hopping trip in Thailand, and this is just one of them. Use this as an inspiration to make your own perfect island hopping itinerary. It might look a bit overwhelming to plan a trip like this on your own at first, but it’s actually really easy to do.
How long is ferry from Phuket to Koh Samui?
The Phuket to Koh Samui bus and ferry combined ticket costs $14, the total trip duration is 7 hours 50 minutes. As for private transfers, this service will cost a minimum of $440, and the travel time is about 6 hours. The distance from Phuket to Koh Samui is 335 km.
Where can I sleep in Phuket?
Where To Stay In Phuket: The Best Areas To Stay (Updated)
- For Couples & Families: North & South Patong.
- For Singles & Party-Hoppers: Central Patong.
- For Honeymooners, Couples & Families: Karon & Kata.
- For Culture & History Buffs: Phuket Old Town.
- For Luxury & Privacy: Bang Tao.
Where do the cruise ships dock in Phuket?
Phuket cruise terminal During summer / rainy season (May through October) ships dock at Ao Makarm port (deep-water port with 1 pier) located approx 8 km (5 mi) from Phuket Town. When ships stay in Phuket overnight, they usually dock at Ao Makarm and tender their passengers to Patong and back.
Where do cruise ships dock in Thailand?
When visiting Bangkok, most cruise ships either embark from or call upon Laem Chabang, a container port about two hours south of the capital. Smaller ships often dock at Klong Toey, right on the Chao Phraya River on the outskirts of the big city.
Which is better Bali or Phuket?
Brilliant Beaches Both Phuket and Bali are renowned for their pristine beaches. While Bali offers an array of surfing and party beaches, Phuket features more tranquil settings. Bali is famous for beaches with great waves.
Should I stay Phuket or Phi Phi?
Generally, Phi Phi is the place to be for more isolation and quieter vibes, while Phuket is the undeniable party scene of the two. Phuket is home to larger resorts and more amenities, while Phi Phi is great for those looking to disconnect and unwind from the rest of the world.
Is it expensive to eat in Phuket?
While meal prices in Phuket can vary, the average cost of food in Phuket is ฿596 per day. Based on the spending habits of previous travelers, when dining out an average meal in Phuket should cost around ฿239 per person. Breakfast prices are usually a little cheaper than lunch or dinner.