- 1 Is it better to stay in Bangkok or Phuket?
- 2 Where should I go Bangkok or Phuket?
- 3 Is Phuket or Bangkok cheaper?
- 4 Where is the best place to stay in Thailand?
- 5 Which is better Phuket or Pattaya?
- 6 Which airport in Thailand is cheapest to fly into?
- 7 How can I go to Phuket from Bangkok?
- 8 Is Phuket cooler than Bangkok?
- 9 How far is Phuket from Bangkok by plane?
- 10 Which is better Bali or Phuket?
- 11 What can I buy in Phuket?
- 12 Where in Thailand is Phuket?
- 13 What month should you avoid Thailand?
- 14 What is the most beautiful part of Thailand?
- 15 Which part of Thailand has the best beaches?
Is it better to stay in Bangkok or Phuket?
Phuket or Bangkok, which is better? That depends on what you’re looking to get out of your vacation. Looking for white beaches and tropical paradise, Phuket is for you. But if your idea of a perfect holiday is visiting the big city, love to shop or want to find the best nightlife going, then Bangkok is for you.
Where should I go Bangkok or Phuket?
Bangkok, the country’s capital city is certainly where Thailand’s cultural heart beats making it a must-see when visiting the region. On the other hand, Phuket – the largest of Thailand’s islands – offers a rain-forested, mountainous landscape and is home to countless sandy beaches.
Is Phuket or Bangkok cheaper?
Hands down, Bangkok is way cheaper than Phuket with regards to transportation. Renting a bike in Phuket usually costs 2,500-3,000 baht a month. Food. If you are looking for a quick Pad Thai on the side of the road, then Bangkok will be a bit cheaper than Phuket, and you’ll end up paying 10-20 baht more on the island.
Where is the best place to stay in Thailand?
Quick Answers: Where is the Best Place to Stay in Thailand?
- Chiang Mai – Overall Best Place to Stay in Thailand.
- Chiang Mai – Best Place to Stay in Thailand For Families.
- Koh Lanta – Where to Stay in Thailand for Couples.
- Pai – Coolest Place to Stay in Thailand.
- Bangkok – Where to Stay in Thailand on a Budget.
Which is better Phuket or Pattaya?
Phuket is an island with many resort areas, Pattaya is a city. Phuket is more expensive in almost every respect than Pattaya, but Phuket’s beaches are far superior, in fact the beaches in the centre of Pattaya are not suitable for swimming as the water is not clean.
Which airport in Thailand is cheapest to fly into?
Bangkok’s international airport, Suvarnabhumi, is the cheapest airport in Thailand to fly into. On average, Hopper found it’s about $200 cheaper to fly into Bangkok than it is to fly into Phuket!
How can I go to Phuket from Bangkok?
BANGKOK TO PHUKET BY TRAIN
- Make your way to Hua Lamphong Station. You can take the MRT to Hua Lamphong Station.
- At Hua Lamphong Station take the train to Surat Thani. Travel time is between 8 hours 40 minutes to as long as 12 hours, depending on the train.
- At Surat Thani Station, take a bus to Phuket.
Is Phuket cooler than Bangkok?
With a tropical climate, choosing between Bangkok vs Phuket is not easy as they both have a warm and humid climate throughout the year. However, some months tend to be cooler than others. The months of November to February enjoy much cooler weather, with lower temperatures and less humidity in both Bangkok and Phuket.
How far is Phuket from Bangkok by plane?
Flight time from Bangkok to Phuket is 1 hour Distance from Bangkok to Phuket is approximately 680 kilometers.
Which is better Bali or Phuket?
Brilliant Beaches Both Phuket and Bali are renowned for their pristine beaches. While Bali offers an array of surfing and party beaches, Phuket features more tranquil settings. Bali is famous for beaches with great waves.
What can I buy in Phuket?
We asked them and here are the 10 most popular items to buy in Phuket.
- Beach Sandals and Flip Flops. [ti_wishlists_addtowishlist product_id=”44237″ variation_id=”0″]
- Thai Silk.
- T-Shirts and Singlets.
- Elephant Pants (fisherman pants)
- Elephant Plush and Souvenirs.
- Cushion Covers.
- Coconut Bowls.
- Cashew Nuts.
Where in Thailand is Phuket?
Phuket province is located in southern Thailand. It is the biggest Island of Thailand and sits on the Andaman sea. The nearest province to the north is Phang-nga and the nearest provinces to the east are Phang-nga and Krabi.
What month should you avoid Thailand?
When to avoid traveling in Thailand Chiang Mai: If possible, avoid visiting from mid-February through early April. This is “burning season” and air quality can be quite bad. Similan Islands: The National Marine Park is closed between the months of November through March.
What is the most beautiful part of Thailand?
The 15 Most Beautiful Places to Visit in Thailand
- Sam Phan Bok.
- Tham Lot Cave.
- Aow Kao Kwai. Natural Feature.
- Khao Ngon Nak. Natural Feature.
- Koh Nangyuan Viewpoint. Natural Feature.
- Elephant Nature Park. Natural Feature, Park.
- Phanom Rung Historical Park. Park, Hindu Temple.
- Mor Hin Khao. Natural Feature.
Which part of Thailand has the best beaches?
- Maenam Beach, Koh Samui.
- Sunset Beach, Koh Lipe.
- Thong Nai Pan Noi, Koh Phangan.
- Phra Nang Cave Beach, Krabi.
- Sairee Beach, Koh Tao.
- Maya Bay, Koh Phi Phi.
- Long Beach, Koh Lanta.
- Kata Noi Beach, Phuket.