- 1 What is the best part of Phuket to stay?
- 2 Which beach is best to stay in Phuket?
- 3 Is it better to stay in Patong or Karon?
- 4 Which side of Phuket has the best beaches?
- 5 Where should I stay in Phuket for the first time?
- 6 What is the best month to visit Phuket?
- 7 How many days do you need for Phuket?
- 8 Is Kata Beach or Karon beach better?
- 9 Which part of Thailand has the best beaches?
- 10 How safe is Phuket?
- 11 Is Phuket good for couples?
- 12 Is Karon Beach Safe?
- 13 What should I avoid in Phuket?
- 14 Which Phuket beach best for families?
- 15 Which ocean is in Phuket?
What is the best part of Phuket to stay?
Where To Stay In Phuket: The Best Areas To Stay (Updated)
- For Couples & Families: North & South Patong.
- For Singles & Party-Hoppers: Central Patong.
- For Honeymooners, Couples & Families: Karon & Kata.
- For Culture & History Buffs: Phuket Old Town.
- For Luxury & Privacy: Bang Tao.
Which beach is best to stay in Phuket?
14 Top-Rated Beaches in Phuket
- Freedom Beach. Freedom Beach.
- Kata (including Kata Noi and Kata Yai) Aerial view of Kata Beach.
- Ao Sane Beach. Ao Sane Beach.
- Patong Beach. Umbrella-shaded sun loungers on Patong Beach.
- Karon Beach. Golden sand at Karon Beach.
- Paradise Beach. Paradise Beach.
- Bang Tao Beach.
- Nai Harn Beach.
Is it better to stay in Patong or Karon?
Agree that Karon is better than Patong (and I think better than Kata too). Karon has everything that Patong does but just on a smaller scale and without the crowds. Yes, IMO Karon beach is a lot nicer than Patong. There are plenty of great restaurants in Karon – Red Onion, Ging & Karon Seafood to name a few.
Which side of Phuket has the best beaches?
Bangtao Beach Bangtao is one of the longest beaches in Phuket, halfway between the airport and Patong on the island’s west coast. With its beautiful stretch of sand, Bangtao is always associated with the resort complex known as ‘Laguna Phuket’.
Where should I stay in Phuket for the first time?
Then read our comprehensive review!
- 5 Best Areas to Stay in Phuket.
- Phuket Town – Where to Stay in Phuket for the First Time.
- Karon – Where to Stay in Phuket on a Budget.
- Patong – Where to Stay in Phuket for Nightlife.
- Kata – One of the Coolest Places to Stay in Phuket.
- Kamala – Where to Stay in Phuket for Families.
What is the best month to visit Phuket?
The best time to visit Phuket is between November and April when weather conditions are ideal for beach activities, such as swimming and boating. The six months between May and October are monsoon season, and although accommodation prices are much lower this time of year, the water conditions can be dangerous.
How many days do you need for Phuket?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you. But don’t pack everything into a 4-day schedule, or you will not be able to experience anything properly.
Is Kata Beach or Karon beach better?
Kata beach is more cosy with scenic views overlooking the bay and Koh Pu (Crab island). Karon beach is longer with more high rise or large hotel establishments overlooking the beach.
Which part of Thailand has the best beaches?
- Maenam Beach, Koh Samui.
- Sunset Beach, Koh Lipe.
- Thong Nai Pan Noi, Koh Phangan.
- Phra Nang Cave Beach, Krabi.
- Sairee Beach, Koh Tao.
- Maya Bay, Koh Phi Phi.
- Long Beach, Koh Lanta.
- Kata Noi Beach, Phuket.
How safe is Phuket?
Phuket is quite a safe destination for female travelers, who are unlikely harassed because of how they’re dressed, and doesn’t have significant issues with violent street crime. The two biggest criminal threats to female tourists in Phuket are drink spiking and scams.
Is Phuket good for couples?
Phuket is one of the most romantic destinations in the world and the many exciting things that you can try here make it perfect. The best area to stay in Phuket for families is North and South Patong and for couples and honeymooners is Kata and Karon.
Is Karon Beach Safe?
A little beacon of doom on Karon beach. Phuket’s main beaches are now staffed with lifeguards, but a number of drownings still occur each year here, especially during the southwest monsoon months of May through October. When the beaches are lined with red flags warning of strong waves and undertow, stay out of the sea.
What should I avoid in Phuket?
Things Not to Do in Phuket
- Don’t disrespect the Royal Family.
- Don’t wear your shoes in a temple.
- Don’t visit a temple with short clothes.
- Don’t take Buddha images out of the country.
- Do not touch a monk.
- Don’t point your feet at someone.
- Walk around town without a shirt (and ride a bike)
Which Phuket beach best for families?
5 Best Phuket Beaches for Families
- Karon Beach.
- Kamala Beach.
- Patong Beach.
- Bangtao Beach.
- Kata Beach.
Which ocean is in Phuket?
Phuket nestles in balmy Andaman Sea waters on Thailand’s Indian Ocean coastline 862 kilometres south of Bangkok.