- 1 Where should I go next from Phuket?
- 2 Can you island hop from Phuket?
- 3 Can you do a day trip to Phi Phi island from Phuket?
- 4 Can you do a day trip from Phuket to Krabi?
- 5 Which is the best area to stay in Phuket?
- 6 How safe is Phuket?
- 7 Which is better Koh Samui or Phuket?
- 8 Is Phi Phi island expensive?
- 9 Where should I stay in Phuket for the first time?
- 10 Is it better to stay in Phuket or Phi Phi?
- 11 How long is the boat ride from Phuket to Phi Phi Island?
- 12 Is Phuket cheaper than Krabi?
- 13 How much is a taxi from Krabi to Phuket?
- 14 How much is the ferry from Phuket to Krabi?
Where should I go next from Phuket?
So make the world go green by checking in from these 10 amazing places near Phuket.
- Koh Phi Phi. The darling child of backpackers from around the world, Koh Phi Phi is one of the most beautiful islands in Thailand.
- Khao Sok National Park.
- Khao Lak.
- Koh Lanta.
- Similan Islands.
- James Bond Island.
Can you island hop from Phuket?
In fact, Phuket is the perfect base for island hopping in the Andaman sea. You’ll get to discover the spectacular natural beauty of the azure sea, green-clad limestone islands and amazing dive sites; all within a day trip from where you stay on the main island.
Can you do a day trip to Phi Phi island from Phuket?
A day trip to the Phi Phi Islands takes about 50 minutes when departing from Phuket by speedboat and these islands are a beautiful sight worth taking in. Two main parts of Phi Phi, the first is Phi Phi Leh, and second, you have Phi Phi Don.
Can you do a day trip from Phuket to Krabi?
Krabi Day Tour is available both from Phuket and krabi, in Ao Nang area, Tour to explore famous Chicken Island, Tap Island, Pranang Bay and Poda Isl. Enjoy swimming, snorkeling, sunbathing, exploring and photography are the main activities to enjoy. Duration: 07.00 hrs – 17.00 hrs.
Which is the best area to stay in Phuket?
The 10 Best Areas in Phuket for Tourists
- Kata Yai and Kata Noi.
- Bang Tao.
- Nai Harn.
- Chalong Bay and Rawai.
How safe is Phuket?
Phuket is quite a safe destination for female travelers, who are unlikely harassed because of how they’re dressed, and doesn’t have significant issues with violent street crime. The two biggest criminal threats to female tourists in Phuket are drink spiking and scams.
Which is better Koh Samui or Phuket?
Both islands have some of the world’s most beautiful beaches so traveler’s choice will depend on their interests and what they want to get out of their holiday. For a social whirlwind or surfing, Phuket is the better choice. But for a relaxed holiday by the ocean or for snorkeling, Samui is the winner.
Is Phi Phi island expensive?
Koh Phi Phi is one of the most expensive islands in Thailand, especially for budget accommodation. Even a bed in an 18-bed dorm room can cost you upwards of 1000 baht per night ($33).
Where should I stay in Phuket for the first time?
Then read our comprehensive review!
- 5 Best Areas to Stay in Phuket.
- Phuket Town – Where to Stay in Phuket for the First Time.
- Karon – Where to Stay in Phuket on a Budget.
- Patong – Where to Stay in Phuket for Nightlife.
- Kata – One of the Coolest Places to Stay in Phuket.
- Kamala – Where to Stay in Phuket for Families.
Is it better to stay in Phuket or Phi Phi?
Generally, Phi Phi is the place to be for more isolation and quieter vibes, while Phuket is the undeniable party scene of the two. Phuket is home to larger resorts and more amenities, while Phi Phi is great for those looking to disconnect and unwind from the rest of the world.
How long is the boat ride from Phuket to Phi Phi Island?
Ferry to Phi Phi Ferries take about two hours from Phuket and 90 minutes from Krabi or Koh Lanta.
Is Phuket cheaper than Krabi?
Average stay: Phuket is relatively expensive as an average hotel stay for 2 people in a 3 or 4-star hotel costs around 10000 THB. Krabi, for the same costs around 5000 THB. Places to stay: If you want a more sophisticated option to stay, then obviously Phuket is better.
How much is a taxi from Krabi to Phuket?
The quickest way to get from Krabi to Phuket is to taxi which costs ฿3300 – ฿4000 and takes 2h 30m.
How much is the ferry from Phuket to Krabi?
The Phuket ferry to Krabi, Phi Phi, or Koh Samui leaves according to the fixed timetable and costs $22 (the travel time is 2.5 hours). The Phuket-Krabi bus is cheaper ($4.3) and its journey time is also 2.5 hours. A taxi will cost from $83 for a trip which lasts 1 hour 45 minutes.