- 1 What can couples do in Phuket?
- 2 Is Phuket good for couples?
- 3 What should we do in Phuket?
- 4 What are the do’s and don’ts in Phuket?
- 5 What is special in Phuket?
- 6 Is Phuket safe at night?
- 7 Where do couples go in Thailand?
- 8 What can you not eat in Phuket?
- 9 Why is Phuket famous?
- 10 Is Phuket better than Bali?
- 11 Do people in Phuket speak English?
- 12 Do Thai people speak English well?
- 13 Which beach is best to stay in Phuket?
What can couples do in Phuket?
The Top 10 Couples Activities in Phuket
- Couples Sunset stroll at Promthep Cape.
- Trip to Phi Phi island.
- The Serenity Senses Spa.
- Nai Harn Beach.
- Phuket Fantasea.
- Wat Chalong.
- Romantic dinner on the balcony.
- Central Festival shopping.
Is Phuket good for couples?
Phuket is one of the most romantic destinations in the world and the many exciting things that you can try here make it perfect. The best area to stay in Phuket for families is North and South Patong and for couples and honeymooners is Kata and Karon.
What should we do in Phuket?
25 Best Things to Do in Phuket (Thailand)
- Take a Trip to Kata Noi Beach.
- Have a Tour of The Chalong Bay Rum Distillery.
- Come And See The Phuket Big Buddha.
- Nai Harn Beach.
- Take a Wander to Karon View Point.
- Take a Trip to Wat Chalong.
- Go Shopping at Phuket Town Weekend Night Market.
- Hang Out at Tiger Kingdom.
What are the do’s and don’ts in Phuket?
Things Not to Do in Phuket
- Don’t disrespect the Royal Family.
- Don’t wear your shoes in a temple.
- Don’t visit a temple with short clothes.
- Don’t take Buddha images out of the country.
- Do not touch a monk.
- Don’t point your feet at someone.
- Walk around town without a shirt (and ride a bike)
What is special in Phuket?
15 Top-Rated Attractions & Things to Do on Phuket Island
- Catch Some Rays at Patong Beach. Patong Beach.
- Walk the Golden Sands of Kata Beach. Kata Beach.
- Swim at Karon Beach.
- Discover the Past at Phuket Town.
- Experience Island Boat Tours.
- Go Diving & Snorkeling.
- Visit Phuket Big Buddha.
- Visit the Authentic Rawai Village.
Is Phuket safe at night?
Whilst it is pretty safe there are still some safety tips you should be following when you’re in Phuket by yourself. Watch your drink when you’re on a night out. Drink spiking, unfortunately, does happen in Phuket – like most places in the world – so it’s important to not let your drink out of your sight.
Where do couples go in Thailand?
11 Top-Rated Resorts in Thailand for Couples
- The Pavilions Phuket, Choeng Thale.
- Chanalai Romantica Resort, Kata Beach, Phuket.
- The Shore At Katathani, Kata Beach.
- Amari Phuket, Patong.
- Sareeraya Villas & Suites, Koh Samui.
- Six Senses Samui, Bophut.
- SAii Phi Phi Island Village, Ko Phi Phi Don.
What can you not eat in Phuket?
But there are some dishes you should avoid, whether for the sake of your health or to protect endangered wildlife.
- Luu moo.
- Larb leuat neua.
- Shark fin soup.
- Yum khai maeng da.
- Decorative garnishes.
- Kratom leaves.
Why is Phuket famous?
Phuket is famous for a number of things like exotic beaches, vibrant nightlife, colorful night markets, delicious seafood, white marble Big Buddha and of course scuba diving.
Is Phuket better than Bali?
Both Phuket and Bali are renowned for their pristine beaches. While Bali offers an array of surfing and party beaches, Phuket features more tranquil settings. Bali is famous for beaches with great waves.
Do people in Phuket speak English?
Having a very heavily tourist-oriented economy, the vast majority of people in Phuket can speak very good English, especially those who work in restaurants, shops, markets, hotels and around the major attractions.
Do Thai people speak English well?
The official stats put the English speaking percentage of the Thai population at around 27% or just over a quarter. Expats who actually live there put this figure a little lower in their own personal experience – the figure of around 10-15% of the population comes out quite often – see here for example.
Which beach is best to stay in Phuket?
14 Top-Rated Beaches in Phuket
- Freedom Beach. Freedom Beach.
- Kata (including Kata Noi and Kata Yai) Aerial view of Kata Beach.
- Ao Sane Beach. Ao Sane Beach.
- Patong Beach. Umbrella-shaded sun loungers on Patong Beach.
- Karon Beach. Golden sand at Karon Beach.
- Paradise Beach. Paradise Beach.
- Bang Tao Beach.
- Nai Harn Beach.