- 1 Where should I go next from Phuket?
- 2 What countries are close to Phuket?
- 3 Why is Phuket a popular tourist destination?
- 4 Which is the best area in Phuket?
- 5 How safe is Phuket?
- 6 How long is ferry from Phuket to Koh Samui?
- 7 What is a person from Phuket called?
- 8 What language is spoken in Phuket?
- 9 Can I travel to Phuket without quarantine?
- 10 What is Phuket well known for?
- 11 How many days is enough for Phuket?
- 12 Is Phuket expensive for tourists?
- 13 How far is Phuket Town from the beach?
- 14 What is the nicest beach in Phuket?
- 15 Is Phuket good for couples?
Where should I go next from Phuket?
So make the world go green by checking in from these 10 amazing places near Phuket.
- Koh Phi Phi. The darling child of backpackers from around the world, Koh Phi Phi is one of the most beautiful islands in Thailand.
- Khao Sok National Park.
- Khao Lak.
- Koh Lanta.
- Similan Islands.
- James Bond Island.
What countries are close to Phuket?
British Airways, Cathay Pacific, El Al, Emirates, Etihad Airways, Qatar Airways, Singapore Airlines, and THAI have announced direct flights to Phuket. Here’s the list of countries from where travellers may enter Phuket Sandbox:
- Antigua and Barbados.
Why is Phuket a popular tourist destination?
There are many destinations in Thailand, but Phuket remains one of the most popular. The gorgeous beaches with their breathtaking sunsets, the warm climate all year, the vibrant nightlife and the friendly people certainly make it desirable. Its history of welcoming foreign traders also plays a central role.
Which is the best area in Phuket?
The 6 Best Towns and Villages to Visit in Phuket
- Patong. Located on the western coast of the island is the bustling town of Patong.
- Phuket Town. The capital of the province of Phuket, what Phuket Town lacks in beaches it more than makes up for in architectural beauty.
- Surin Beach.
How safe is Phuket?
Phuket is quite a safe destination for female travelers, who are unlikely harassed because of how they’re dressed, and doesn’t have significant issues with violent street crime. The two biggest criminal threats to female tourists in Phuket are drink spiking and scams.
How long is ferry from Phuket to Koh Samui?
The Phuket to Koh Samui bus and ferry combined ticket costs $14, the total trip duration is 7 hours 50 minutes. As for private transfers, this service will cost a minimum of $440, and the travel time is about 6 hours. The distance from Phuket to Koh Samui is 335 km.
What is a person from Phuket called?
ANSWER. Person from Phuket. THAI. People from Bangkok or Phuket. THAIS.
What language is spoken in Phuket?
The Thai Language Although Phuket has its own subdialect of Southern Thai, the Central Thai dialect is widely used and understood, as it is throughout the rest of Thailand.
Can I travel to Phuket without quarantine?
Travelers do not need to do quarantine but they must stay in Phuket (and Samui or Krabi) for at least 14 days and will then be allowed to visit other destinations in Thailand.
What is Phuket well known for?
Phuket is Thailand’s largest island, and arguably the most famous. Blue waters, sandy beaches, spicy Thai cuisine, and excellent snorkeling and diving are all part of the appeal.
How many days is enough for Phuket?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you.
Is Phuket expensive for tourists?
Phuket is definitely the most expensive part of Thailand, especially if you choose to stay at a resort close to the beach. But the fact that almost everything else is so cheap means your trip to Phuket can still be very affordable.
How far is Phuket Town from the beach?
The distance between Old Phuket Town and Patong Beach is 11 km. The road distance is 15 km. How do I travel from Old Phuket Town to Patong Beach without a car? The best way to get from Old Phuket Town to Patong Beach without a car is to Blue Songtaews which takes 54 min and costs ฿50.
What is the nicest beach in Phuket?
14 Top-Rated Beaches in Phuket
- Freedom Beach. Freedom Beach.
- Kata (including Kata Noi and Kata Yai) Aerial view of Kata Beach.
- Ao Sane Beach. Ao Sane Beach.
- Patong Beach. Umbrella-shaded sun loungers on Patong Beach.
- Karon Beach. Golden sand at Karon Beach.
- Paradise Beach. Paradise Beach.
- Bang Tao Beach.
- Nai Harn Beach.
Is Phuket good for couples?
Phuket is one of the most romantic destinations in the world and the many exciting things that you can try here make it perfect. The best area to stay in Phuket for families is North and South Patong and for couples and honeymooners is Kata and Karon.