- 1 Is August a good time to go to Phuket?
- 2 Is it sunny in Phuket in August?
- 3 How is Phuket in August?
- 4 Can you swim in Phuket in August?
- 5 Is August a bad time to visit Thailand?
- 6 Is it worth visiting Thailand in August?
- 7 Does it rain a lot in Phuket in August?
- 8 What is the rainy season in Phuket?
- 9 What is the weather like in Phuket in July and August?
- 10 Is it sunny in Thailand in August?
- 11 Does it rain a lot in Phuket?
- 12 What is the best time of year to go to Phuket?
- 13 Where can I sleep in Phuket?
- 14 What is the weather like in the Maldives in August?
Is August a good time to go to Phuket?
When is the best time to visit Phuket? The months of April, May, August, and November are ideal for visiting Phuket as the rainfall is less and weather is pleasant. These months are great for sightseeing, and April and November are great for diving. Flights and rooms can be booked at discounts as well.
Is it sunny in Phuket in August?
There is a 22% chance of a perfect sunny day and a 78% chance of seeing some clouds, with on average 183mm of rainfall this month.
How is Phuket in August?
In August, the average temperature in Phuket is 30.9 °C (87.62°F) during the day and 27.8 °C (82.04°F) at night. Q. In Phuket during August, the rain falls for 15 days, with an average rainfall of 286.8 mm.
Can you swim in Phuket in August?
On Phuket the red flags are out during the low season months between May – October and swimming is not advisable most days due to the strong rip currents then. Also IMO Kata Beach is the better beach as it is smaller and more cosy.
Is August a bad time to visit Thailand?
When is the Best Time to Visit Thailand? Thailand is a great year-round destination, but the best weather is usually between November and April. The climate varies between the east and the west coast. Summer is from April to June, and the rainy season is from July to October in most of Thailand.
Is it worth visiting Thailand in August?
2. Re: Is it worth it to go to Thailand in July and August? It is absolutely worth going to Thailand any time, but also in rainy season. It rarely rains all day, and usually the day is warm and sunny most of the day, then when it does rain it is short and sharp storms which cool things off nicely.
Does it rain a lot in Phuket in August?
Phuket in August 26° C. Along with June and July this is also a good rainy season month to consider visiting Phuket. Rainfall often comes in short intense bursts punctuated with periods of sunshine.
What is the rainy season in Phuket?
Mid-May to October: Monsoon season in Phuket lasts from May to October. Average temperature during monsoons is 28 °C-29 °C. While the weather is at its humid best, the prices are at an all-time low, making this one of the cheapest seasons to plan a trip.
What is the weather like in Phuket in July and August?
Locals enjoy visiting in June, July and August. The weather in Phuket is generally fine and the island’s favourite attractions remain uncrowded. The usual pattern is for brief but heavy showers, with plenty of sunshine between downpours. Temperatures over this period range between 20°C to 33°C (70°F and 90°F).
Is it sunny in Thailand in August?
August is the wettest month in the north of Thailand. With a monthly average rainfall of 20 days, expect rain almost every day. The northern National Parks are stunningly green and a jungle hike will seem very tempting. In between showers, it’s sunny and there will be time to enjoy the gorgeous green rice fields.
Does it rain a lot in Phuket?
Rainy Season This is Phuket’s low season. The average rainfall in Phuket is about 2500mm or about 100 inches, with the vast majority of it falling within this period. Its hot, humid and wet! There can be periods of several days that are dry, and when it does rain it is very unusual for it to rain all day.
What is the best time of year to go to Phuket?
The best time to visit Phuket is between November and April when weather conditions are ideal for beach activities, such as swimming and boating. The six months between May and October are monsoon season, and although accommodation prices are much lower this time of year, the water conditions can be dangerous.
Where can I sleep in Phuket?
Where To Stay In Phuket: The Best Areas To Stay (Updated)
- For Couples & Families: North & South Patong.
- For Singles & Party-Hoppers: Central Patong.
- For Honeymooners, Couples & Families: Karon & Kata.
- For Culture & History Buffs: Phuket Old Town.
- For Luxury & Privacy: Bang Tao.
What is the weather like in the Maldives in August?
August in the Maldives is hot and humid, with an average 7 hours of sunshine each day and short heavy downpours. Diving visibility is slightly reduced due to the plankton in the water, but enticing offers mean this is still a popular time to visit.