- 1 Which islands are close to Phuket?
- 2 Can you island hop from Phuket?
- 3 Which Thai island should I visit?
- 4 Which is the best location to stay in Phuket?
- 5 How long does it take to go from Phuket to Phi Phi Island?
- 6 Why is Phuket so popular?
- 7 What is a person from Phuket called?
- 8 Is Phuket better than Bali?
- 9 Is Phi Phi island expensive?
- 10 Which is better Koh Samui or Phuket?
- 11 Where should I stay in Phuket for the first time?
- 12 Which is better Koh Samui or Phi Phi Island?
- 13 What is the best part of Thailand?
- 14 Is it easy to island hop in Thailand?
Which islands are close to Phuket?
While there are tonnes of these little islets close by, these 9 amazing islands near Phuket just cannot be missed.
- Koh Phi Phi.
- Koh Lanta.
- James Bond Island.
- Similan Island.
- Surin Island.
- Koh Yao Yai and Koh Yao Noi.
- Koh Racha Yai and Koh Racha Noi.
- Koh Bon.
Can you island hop from Phuket?
In fact, Phuket is the perfect base for island hopping in the Andaman sea. You’ll get to discover the spectacular natural beauty of the azure sea, green-clad limestone islands and amazing dive sites; all within a day trip from where you stay on the main island.
Which Thai island should I visit?
Best island in Thailand for: when you can’t make up your mind. Of all Thailand’s islands, Koh Lanta is one of the best all-rounders. Less than an hour’s boat ride from Krabi, Koh Lanta is actually made up of several little islands, the most-visited of which is Koh Lanta Yai.
Which is the best location to stay in Phuket?
Where To Stay In Phuket: The Best Areas To Stay (Updated)
- For Couples & Families: North & South Patong.
- For Singles & Party-Hoppers: Central Patong.
- For Honeymooners, Couples & Families: Karon & Kata.
- For Culture & History Buffs: Phuket Old Town.
- For Luxury & Privacy: Bang Tao.
How long does it take to go from Phuket to Phi Phi Island?
A day trip to the Phi Phi Islands takes about 50 minutes when departing from your Phuket Resort by speedboat and these islands are a beautiful sight worth taking in.
Why is Phuket so popular?
There are many destinations in Thailand, but Phuket remains one of the most popular. The gorgeous beaches with their breathtaking sunsets, the warm climate all year, the vibrant nightlife and the friendly people certainly make it desirable. Its history of welcoming foreign traders also plays a central role.
What is a person from Phuket called?
ANSWER. Person from Phuket. THAI. People from Bangkok or Phuket. THAIS.
Is Phuket better than Bali?
Both Phuket and Bali are renowned for their pristine beaches. While Bali offers an array of surfing and party beaches, Phuket features more tranquil settings. Bali is famous for beaches with great waves.
Is Phi Phi island expensive?
Koh Phi Phi is one of the most expensive islands in Thailand, especially for budget accommodation. Even a bed in an 18-bed dorm room can cost you upwards of 1000 baht per night ($33).
Which is better Koh Samui or Phuket?
Both islands have some of the world’s most beautiful beaches so traveler’s choice will depend on their interests and what they want to get out of their holiday. For a social whirlwind or surfing, Phuket is the better choice. But for a relaxed holiday by the ocean or for snorkeling, Samui is the winner.
Where should I stay in Phuket for the first time?
Then read our comprehensive review!
- 5 Best Areas to Stay in Phuket.
- Phuket Town – Where to Stay in Phuket for the First Time.
- Karon – Where to Stay in Phuket on a Budget.
- Patong – Where to Stay in Phuket for Nightlife.
- Kata – One of the Coolest Places to Stay in Phuket.
- Kamala – Where to Stay in Phuket for Families.
Which is better Koh Samui or Phi Phi Island?
Koh Phi Phi is smaller than Koh Samui. In that case my suggestion would be to choose Koh Phi Phi if you are ok with the same places for a while. There are no cars, you walk everywhere, go by scooter or by boats. Koh Samui is much bigger and can offer a better variety of beaches, bars and places to stay.
What is the best part of Thailand?
Best Places to Visit in Thailand
- Chiang Mai.
- Railay Beach.
- Phang Nga.
- Similan Islands Marine National Park.
Is it easy to island hop in Thailand?
So please keep in mind that there are 101 ways to plan an island hopping trip in Thailand, and this is just one of them. Use this as an inspiration to make your own perfect island hopping itinerary. It might look a bit overwhelming to plan a trip like this on your own at first, but it’s actually really easy to do.