- 1 What should I avoid in Phuket?
- 2 What can you do on a rainy wet day?
- 3 Does Phuket have a rainy season?
- 4 What are the five best things to do at the beach on a rainy day?
- 5 What things are banned in Thailand?
- 6 Is Phuket safe at night?
- 7 What can you do with your girlfriend on a rainy day?
- 8 What can you do on a rainy day with a boy?
- 9 When should you not go to Phuket?
- 10 How hot does it get in Phuket?
- 11 Is the beach fun in the rain?
- 12 Should I go to the beach when it rains?
- 13 What can you do at the beach in bad weather?
What should I avoid in Phuket?
Things Not to Do in Phuket
- Don’t disrespect the Royal Family.
- Don’t wear your shoes in a temple.
- Don’t visit a temple with short clothes.
- Don’t take Buddha images out of the country.
- Do not touch a monk.
- Don’t point your feet at someone.
- Walk around town without a shirt (and ride a bike)
What can you do on a rainy wet day?
22 Actually Fun Things to Do on a Rainy Day
- Get your learning on at a museum.
- Have a spa day.
- Sign up for a cooking class.
- Finally organize your life.
- Have a themed movie marathon.
- Drink and play games at a barcade.
- Throw it back and head to the mall.
- Get baked.
Does Phuket have a rainy season?
Mid-May to October: Monsoon season in Phuket lasts from May to October. Average temperature during monsoons is 28 °C-29 °C. While the weather is at its humid best, the prices are at an all-time low, making this one of the cheapest seasons to plan a trip.
What are the five best things to do at the beach on a rainy day?
Our Favorite Things to Do at the Beach When it Rains
- Try a Fantastic Local Restaurant. 30A is home to so many beloved eateries.
- Shop ‘Til You Drop.
- Explore a Museum or Gallery.
- Cook Up Something Tasty in Your Vacation Rental.
- Catch a Movie or Show.
- Treat Yourself to a Spa Day.
What things are banned in Thailand?
5 Stranges Laws in Thailand; Legal peculiarities
- 1) It’s illegal to leave the house without your underwear on.
- 2) It’s a crime to step on any Thai currency.
- 3) It’s a punishable offence to throw (used) chewing gum on the pavement.
- 4) You mustn’t drive a car shirtless.
Is Phuket safe at night?
Whilst it is pretty safe there are still some safety tips you should be following when you’re in Phuket by yourself. Watch your drink when you’re on a night out. Drink spiking, unfortunately, does happen in Phuket – like most places in the world – so it’s important to not let your drink out of your sight.
What can you do with your girlfriend on a rainy day?
50 Rainy Day Date Ideas for Couples
- Go Bowling.
- Make a home cooked meal together.
- Wine & Paint.
- Visit a hipster cafe.
- Go Rollerblading or indoor Ice skating.
- Do a Board game or puzzle.
- Visit an Art Gallery or Museum.
- Go to the drive in cinema or movies.
What can you do on a rainy day with a boy?
Rainy Day Activities the Kids Will Love!
- #1. Hold an Indoor Treasure Hunt. Confined to the house?
- #2. Create a Town in a Cardboard Box.
- #3. Build a Fort with Blankets and Pillows.
- #4. Visit the Library.
- #5. Make a Home Cinema.
- #6. Tidy Out the Playroom.
- #7. Play Board Games.
- #8. Make Shadow Shapes.
When should you not go to Phuket?
The best time to visit Phuket is between November and April when weather conditions are ideal for beach activities, such as swimming and boating. The six months between May and October are monsoon season, and although accommodation prices are much lower this time of year, the water conditions can be dangerous.
How hot does it get in Phuket?
Hottest time in Phuket The hottest Phuket weather is from April through May, with temperatures ranging from 27°C to 36°C (80°F to 95°F). Humidity is high, at this time, which can make the days feel even hotter. Occasional short, thundery showers bring a little relief from the heat.
Is the beach fun in the rain?
You can still enjoy a day at the beach if it’s raining. It just takes some creativity. I’ve swum in the ocean, read in my hotel room, and I’ve taken tours in a bus on rainy days. Depending on where you are and your accommodation (hotel, beach house, friend’s house), this list has a few options that work for you.
Should I go to the beach when it rains?
The Department of Environmental Health recommends avoiding activities such as swimming, surfing, and diving for 72 hours after it rains. Research has shown that the risk of infection is the highest during and the day after rain, and declines to around normal levels after three days.
What can you do at the beach in bad weather?
How to make the most of a rainy beach vacation
- Have a spa day. If you can’t get your relaxation time at the beach, there’s no better spot than a spa.
- Explore top attractions in the area.
- Catch a movie.
- Take a self-guided food tour.
- Bust out the games.
- Keep cozy in bed.
- Embrace the rain.