- 1 How many hours is California to Thailand?
- 2 What is the closest airport to Phuket Thailand?
- 3 What month is the cheapest to fly to Phuket?
- 4 How many hours is it from Los Angeles to Thailand?
- 5 What should I avoid in Thailand?
- 6 What month is the cheapest to fly to Thailand?
- 7 Is it cheaper to fly into Bangkok or Phuket?
- 8 How safe is Phuket?
- 9 How much is a Coke in Thailand?
- 10 How much money do I need per day in Phuket?
- 11 How far in advance should I book a flight to Thailand?
- 12 How long is a flight from California to Japan?
- 13 How long is flight from London to Thailand?
- 14 How long is the flight from LAX to Fiji?
How many hours is California to Thailand?
The total flight duration from California to Thailand is 16 hours, 38 minutes.
What is the closest airport to Phuket Thailand?
The nearest airport to Phuket is the Phuket International Airport, which is the busiest airport in Thailand after the Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok.
What month is the cheapest to fly to Phuket?
We crunched some numbers and found that the cheapest month to fly to Phuket is currently October 2021.
How many hours is it from Los Angeles to Thailand?
Average direct flight time is 15 hours 56 minutes. The fastest direct flight from Los Angeles to Thailand is 15 hours 56 minutes.
What should I avoid in Thailand?
1. Places for backpackers to stay
- Avoid: Khao San Road.
- Instead: Sukhumvit and Siam Square are popular and convenient alternatives.
- Avoid: Bargaining a flat rate with a taxi driver.
- Instead: Insist on using the meter – it’s illegal for taxi drivers to refuse.
- Avoid: Ping Pong Shows.
What month is the cheapest to fly to Thailand?
High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Thailand is September. Enter your preferred departure airport and travel dates into the search form above to unlock the latest Thailand flight deals.
Is it cheaper to fly into Bangkok or Phuket?
Fly into Bangkok Bangkok’s international airport, Suvarnabhumi, is the cheapest airport in Thailand to fly into. On average, Hopper found it’s about $200 cheaper to fly into Bangkok than it is to fly into Phuket!
How safe is Phuket?
Phuket is quite a safe destination for female travelers, who are unlikely harassed because of how they’re dressed, and doesn’t have significant issues with violent street crime. The two biggest criminal threats to female tourists in Phuket are drink spiking and scams.
How much is a Coke in Thailand?
A nostalgic, glass bottle of Coke costs around 15 baht. A large bottle of Thai Chang beer can be found in restaurants around Khao San Road / Soi Rambuttri for under 90 baht. 7-Eleven price for a large bottle of beer is usually less than 60 baht.
How much money do I need per day in Phuket?
You should plan to spend around ฿3,012 ($91) per day on your vacation in Phuket, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, ฿596 ($18) on meals for one day and ฿294 ($8.89) on local transportation.
How far in advance should I book a flight to Thailand?
For the faint-hearted I’d recommend checking prices daily about 4 months prior to departure and buy when the price starts to rise. Do check two single fares from different airlines, they can often be cheaper than a return or round trip from a single airline.
How long is a flight from California to Japan?
Average direct flight time is 10 hours 30 minutes. The fastest direct flight from Japan to California is 10 hours 30 minutes.
How long is flight from London to Thailand?
Direct flights from London to Bangkok airport land in Thailand in 11 hours and 40 minutes.
How long is the flight from LAX to Fiji?
Fiji Airways provide a non-stop service from Los Angeles to Fiji. Flight time is approximately 10.5 hours gate to gate.