- 1 How do you get from Phuket to Maldives?
- 2 How long is flight to Maldives?
- 3 Can Maldivians travel to Phuket?
- 4 How long does it take from Thailand to Maldives?
- 5 Can you fly direct from Phuket to Bali?
- 6 What’s the best time to go to Maldives?
- 7 Which is the best area to stay in Maldives?
- 8 Are the Maldives expensive?
- 9 Is there a Thai embassy in the Maldives?
- 10 How do I get a tourist visa for Thailand?
- 11 Can Thai nationals travel to Maldives?
- 12 Is Maldives better than Bali?
- 13 How many days do you need for Maldives?
- 14 How far is Bali from Maldives by plane?
How do you get from Phuket to Maldives?
The cheapest way to get from Phuket to Maldives is to bus and fly which costs ฿5000 – ฿10000 and takes 20h 10m. What is the fastest way to get from Phuket to Maldives? The quickest way to get from Phuket to Maldives is to fly which costs ฿5500 – ฿11000 and takes 11h 27m.
How long is flight to Maldives?
Direct flights between London and Malé take between 10 and 11 hours, with the flight time on the way to the Maldives usually running a little shorter than it does on the return leg. Connecting flights can be over in as little as 12 or 13 hours, depending on the length of the layover.
Can Maldivians travel to Phuket?
The distance between Maldives and Phuket is 2791 km. There is no direct flight from Male Airport to Phuket Airport. The quickest flight takes 7h 35m and has one stopover.
How long does it take from Thailand to Maldives?
Average direct flight time is 5 hours 15 minutes. The fastest direct flight from Thailand to Maldives is 5 hours 15 minutes.
Can you fly direct from Phuket to Bali?
There’s one airport in Denpasar: Bali (Denpasar). There are no airlines that fly directly from Phuket to Bali (Denpasar).
What’s the best time to go to Maldives?
The best time to visit the Maldives is from November to April. The island nation is warm and sunny year-round, but consists of a dry season and a wet, rainy season. There are pros and cons to visiting in each season.
Which is the best area to stay in Maldives?
The 23 best hotels in the Maldives
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo. What could be more lovely than a stay at Raffles?
- Gili Lankanfushi Maldives.
- Lux* North Malé Atoll.
- The St Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort.
- Lux South Ari Atoll.
- Soneva Jani.
- Drift Thelu Veliga Retreat.
Are the Maldives expensive?
Exceedingly expensive, and becoming more so by the year. Angaga is probably one of the most expensive 3* resorts in the world! Prices do drop quite a lot in the wet season – say May to November – but the Maldives is still expensive. It is not just the cost of accommodation but also the cost of food and drink.
Is there a Thai embassy in the Maldives?
The Thai consulate is one of 26 foreign representations in the Maldives and one of 26 foreign representations in Male. See more at the Maldives EmbassyPages. The Thai consulate in Male is one of 206 Thai diplomatic and consular representations abroad. See more at the Thailand EmbassyPages.
How do I get a tourist visa for Thailand?
- Passport or travel document with a validity not less than 6 months.
- Visa application form (filled out)
- One(1) recent 4x6cm.
- Round-trip air ticket or e-ticket (paid in full)
- Proof of financial means (20,000 baht per person/40,000 baht per family)
- Proof of Hotel or private accommodation.
Can Thai nationals travel to Maldives?
Foreigners from all nationalities, including Thai nationals, visiting Maldives for tourism are granted tourist visa on arrival in the Maldives provided they satisfy the basic entry requirements to get immigration clearance upon arrival.
Is Maldives better than Bali?
If adventure on land is on your mind, Bali is for you. On the other hand, the Maldives offers better alternatives for the sea – the Baa Atoll offers amazing snorkelling, diving and underwater expeditions. Watersports in Maldives are better, and there are many places to try them.
How many days do you need for Maldives?
How many days to spend in the Maldives? 4 to 5 days are usually enough to spend in the islands of Maldives. You can easily explore the major places in 5 days.
How far is Bali from Maldives by plane?
The calculation of flight time is based on the straight line distance from Bali to Maldives (“as the crow flies”), which is about 2,953 miles or 4 753 kilometers.