- 1 Is Phuket Thailand dangerous?
- 2 Is Phuket expensive for tourists?
- 3 Is Bali or Phuket better?
- 4 Is Phuket better than Bangkok?
- 5 What should I avoid in Phuket?
- 6 What should I avoid in Thailand?
- 7 How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Phuket?
- 8 How many days are enough for Phuket?
- 9 How much money do I need for 7 days in Thailand?
- 10 Which is better Phuket or Maldives?
- 11 Whats cheaper Bali or Thailand?
- 12 Is Maldives better or Bali?
- 13 How much is a train ticket from Bangkok to Phuket?
- 14 Which is more expensive Bangkok or Phuket?
- 15 What is the cheapest way to get from Bangkok to Phuket?
Is Phuket Thailand dangerous?
Though there are relatively low levels of crime, there are scams and robberies to watch out for that make this perhaps not the paradise you had always dreamed it to be. Combine that with some dangerous aspects of mother nature (namely, the sea) and there are a few things to worry about on your trip to Phuket.
Is Phuket expensive for tourists?
Phuket is definitely the most expensive part of Thailand, especially if you choose to stay at a resort close to the beach. But the fact that almost everything else is so cheap means your trip to Phuket can still be very affordable.
Is Bali or Phuket better?
Phuket offers a western experience whereas Bali offers a local Indonesian experience. If you plan to visit beaches, lie on the soft sand, and eat flavorful food, Phuket is where you should go. If you want a shopping experiences at famous outlets and romantic getaways, Bali is highly recommended.
Is Phuket better than Bangkok?
Phuket or Bangkok, which is better? That depends on what you’re looking to get out of your vacation. Looking for white beaches and tropical paradise, Phuket is for you. But if your idea of a perfect holiday is visiting the big city, love to shop or want to find the best nightlife going, then Bangkok is for you.
What should I avoid in Phuket?
Things Not to Do in Phuket
- Don’t disrespect the Royal Family.
- Don’t wear your shoes in a temple.
- Don’t visit a temple with short clothes.
- Don’t take Buddha images out of the country.
- Do not touch a monk.
- Don’t point your feet at someone.
- Walk around town without a shirt (and ride a bike)
What should I avoid in Thailand?
1. Places for backpackers to stay
- Avoid: Khao San Road.
- Instead: Sukhumvit and Siam Square are popular and convenient alternatives.
- Avoid: Bargaining a flat rate with a taxi driver.
- Instead: Insist on using the meter – it’s illegal for taxi drivers to refuse.
- Avoid: Ping Pong Shows.
How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Phuket?
A trip for two weeks for two people costs ฿84,343 in Phuket. If you’re traveling as a family of three or four people, the price person often goes down because kid’s tickets are cheaper and hotel rooms can be shared. If you travel slower over a longer period of time then your daily budget will also go down.
How many days are enough for Phuket?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you.
How much money do I need for 7 days in Thailand?
Within 7 days in Thailand, you can base yourself in Bangkok and the northern regions of Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai. We recommend you to plan a budget of $40 dollars per day. Or you can focus on Bangkok or Chiang Mai and spend the rest days of your trip on a beach resort.
Which is better Phuket or Maldives?
As both Phuket and Maldives are being more visited and commercial enough to ruin your Trip If you would like to have the luxurious stay experience in one of the private island resort then definitely go for Maldives and definitely will be little expensive. Phuket will be more of budget trip.
Whats cheaper Bali or Thailand?
The winner: Thailand works out to be cheaper overall, has a wider range of cuisines and activities for families and has cleaner beaches. If nightlife is where you’re at though, Bali is the winner. Scroll here for our quick side-by-side comparison of each destination.
Is Maldives better or Bali?
If adventure on land is on your mind, Bali is for you. On the other hand, the Maldives offers better alternatives for the sea – the Baa Atoll offers amazing snorkelling, diving and underwater expeditions. Watersports in Maldives are better, and there are many places to try them.
How much is a train ticket from Bangkok to Phuket?
The train travel time is 11 hours 40 minutes (plus the journey to the railway station and the journey from Surat Thani to Phuket), the ticket cost is $52 for a first-class ticket and $35 – for a second-class one. Tickets can be bought on the Internet or at Hua Lamphong railway station ticket office.
Which is more expensive Bangkok or Phuket?
Hands down, Bangkok is way cheaper than Phuket with regards to transportation. Renting a bike in Phuket usually costs 2,500-3,000 baht a month. Food. If you are looking for a quick Pad Thai on the side of the road, then Bangkok will be a bit cheaper than Phuket, and you’ll end up paying 10-20 baht more on the island.
What is the cheapest way to get from Bangkok to Phuket?
The cheapest way to travel from Bangkok to Phuket is by bus. The trip starts at Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal and takes a minimum of 13 hours. Depending on the carrier and travel class, it costs between 700 and 1.100 Thai Baht (around 20 to 36 USD).