- 1 What day trips can you do from Phuket?
- 2 Is it cheaper to book tours in Phuket?
- 3 Can you do a day trip to Phi Phi island from Phuket?
- 4 Is Phuket Tours Direct reliable?
- 5 Where can I sleep in Phuket?
- 6 How long is the boat ride from Phuket to Phi Phi Island?
- 7 Is it better to stay in Phuket or Phi Phi?
- 8 Is Phi Phi island expensive?
What day trips can you do from Phuket?
9 Top-Rated Day Trips from Phuket
- Phi Phi Islands. Phi Phi Islands.
- Phang Nga Bay. James Bond Island, Phang Nga Bay.
- Editor’s Pick Khao Sok National Park. Cheow Lan Lake, Khao Sok National Park | Photo Copyright: Karen Hastings.
- Coral Island. Coral Island.
- Racha Islands. Racha Yai.
- Khao Lak.
- Mu Ko Similan National Park.
- Koh Yao Yai.
Is it cheaper to book tours in Phuket?
Now let’s talk about booking Phuket tours online. It’s not more expensive than booking on the island itself. In some instances, during low travel season it’s about the same price.
Can you do a day trip to Phi Phi island from Phuket?
A day trip to the Phi Phi Islands takes about 50 minutes when departing from Phuket by speedboat and these islands are a beautiful sight worth taking in. Two main parts of Phi Phi, the first is Phi Phi Leh, and second, you have Phi Phi Don.
Is Phuket Tours Direct reliable?
Phuket Tours Direct has been listed on Tripadvisor for many years having hundreds of reviews consistingly scoring more than 80% Excellent or Very Good why we in 2017 finally were awarded the Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence as well as for 2018 and 2019.
Where can I sleep in Phuket?
Where To Stay In Phuket: The Best Areas To Stay (Updated)
- For Couples & Families: North & South Patong.
- For Singles & Party-Hoppers: Central Patong.
- For Honeymooners, Couples & Families: Karon & Kata.
- For Culture & History Buffs: Phuket Old Town.
- For Luxury & Privacy: Bang Tao.
How long is the boat ride from Phuket to Phi Phi Island?
Ferry to Phi Phi Ferries take about two hours from Phuket and 90 minutes from Krabi or Koh Lanta.
Is it better to stay in Phuket or Phi Phi?
Generally, Phi Phi is the place to be for more isolation and quieter vibes, while Phuket is the undeniable party scene of the two. Phuket is home to larger resorts and more amenities, while Phi Phi is great for those looking to disconnect and unwind from the rest of the world.
Is Phi Phi island expensive?
Koh Phi Phi is one of the most expensive islands in Thailand, especially for budget accommodation. Even a bed in an 18-bed dorm room can cost you upwards of 1000 baht per night ($33).