- 1 What day trips can you do from Phuket?
- 2 Is it cheaper to book tours in Phuket?
- 3 How do you get from Phuket to Phi Phi Island?
- 4 Is 2 weeks in Phuket too long?
- 5 Where can I sleep in Phuket?
- 6 Is Phi Phi Island in Phuket?
- 7 Is Phi Phi island expensive?
- 8 Which is better Phuket or Krabi?
- 9 Why is Phi Phi island famous?
- 10 How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Phuket?
- 11 How many days in Phuket is enough?
- 12 When should you not go to Phuket?
What day trips can you do from Phuket?
9 Top-Rated Day Trips from Phuket
- Phi Phi Islands. Phi Phi Islands.
- Phang Nga Bay. James Bond Island, Phang Nga Bay.
- Editor’s Pick Khao Sok National Park. Cheow Lan Lake, Khao Sok National Park | Photo Copyright: Karen Hastings.
- Coral Island. Coral Island.
- Racha Islands. Racha Yai.
- Khao Lak.
- Mu Ko Similan National Park.
- Koh Yao Yai.
Is it cheaper to book tours in Phuket?
Now let’s talk about booking Phuket tours online. It’s not more expensive than booking on the island itself. In some instances, during low travel season it’s about the same price.
How do you get from Phuket to Phi Phi Island?
Phi Phi Island is 46 km from Phuket and the main way to get to Phi Phi island is by boat. Ferries from Phuket take around two hours and ninety minutes from Krabi. Main departure from Phuket is the Rassada Pier and from Krabi at the Klong Jirad Pier.
Is 2 weeks in Phuket too long?
2 weeks is just about right if you want to do most of what Phuket has on offer, and still have some lazy days by the pool.
Where can I sleep in Phuket?
Where To Stay In Phuket: The Best Areas To Stay (Updated)
- For Couples & Families: North & South Patong.
- For Singles & Party-Hoppers: Central Patong.
- For Honeymooners, Couples & Families: Karon & Kata.
- For Culture & History Buffs: Phuket Old Town.
- For Luxury & Privacy: Bang Tao.
Is Phi Phi Island in Phuket?
Phi Phi Island is located around 48kms away from the main Phuket Island. It is part of the Krabi province. The best way to get there is by speed boat, roughly an hour’s boat ride from the Royal Phuket Marina. Or, you can take a ferry to Phi Phi Island which takes up to 90 minutes.
Is Phi Phi island expensive?
Koh Phi Phi is one of the most expensive islands in Thailand, especially for budget accommodation. Even a bed in an 18-bed dorm room can cost you upwards of 1000 baht per night ($33).
Which is better Phuket or Krabi?
Which is better Phuket or Krabi? If you are looking for a well-developed place with all the facilities then Phuket is the place to be. On the other hand, if you want to enjoy the bucolic nature and laze around in the natural setting then Krabi is the best choice.
Why is Phi Phi island famous?
Phi Phi Island is a collection of six Islands located on the West coast of Thailand in the Andaman Sea. The Island is probably most famous for the Leonardo Di Caprio movie “The Beach”, which was set in the stunning Maya Bay located on the uninhabited Phi Phi Leh which is the second largest of the Islands.
How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Phuket?
A trip for two weeks for two people costs ฿84,343 in Phuket. If you’re traveling as a family of three or four people, the price person often goes down because kid’s tickets are cheaper and hotel rooms can be shared. If you travel slower over a longer period of time then your daily budget will also go down.
How many days in Phuket is enough?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you. But don’t pack everything into a 4-day schedule, or you will not be able to experience anything properly.
When should you not go to Phuket?
The best time to visit Phuket is between November and April when weather conditions are ideal for beach activities, such as swimming and boating. The six months between May and October are monsoon season, and although accommodation prices are much lower this time of year, the water conditions can be dangerous.