- 1 How far is Koh Yao Noi from Phuket?
- 2 Is Koh Yao Noi worth visiting?
- 3 How do I get to Big Tree Koh Yao Noi?
- 4 Is Koh Yao Noi safe?
- 5 How do you get from Phuket to Koh Yao Noi?
- 6 How do you get to Koh Yao Noi?
- 7 How do you get from Phi Phi to Koh Yao Noi?
- 8 How do you get from Koh Yao Yai to Koh Yao Noi?
- 9 Where is the biggest tree in Thailand?
- 10 What trees grow in Thailand?
- 11 How do you get from Koh Yao Noi to Bangkok?
- 12 How do you get from Koh Yao Yai to Phuket?
- 13 Where in Thailand is Khao Lak?
How far is Koh Yao Noi from Phuket?
How far is Phuket from Koh Yao Noi? If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Phuket to Koh Yao Noi. Your trip will be a total of 23 miles (37 km).
Is Koh Yao Noi worth visiting?
Most people haven’t, but that’s exactly why it’s a favorite. Koh Yao Noi is an easy day trip from the busier spots you’re already visiting, so come skip the crowds and some have a secluded beach all to yourself. There’s a lot to say about the islands and beaches tucked away in southern Thailand.
How do I get to Big Tree Koh Yao Noi?
The so called “Big Tree” is one of the main attractions on Ko Yao Noi although it is not easily accessible. The best way is to go by boat to Ao Kian beach and follow the trail (big tree indication pannel). The girth of the tree, measured at a height of 1.30 m, is 24.20 m (Feb 29, 2016, Marc Meyer).
Is Koh Yao Noi safe?
Koh Yao Noi is Safe Because Koh Yao Noi is yet to attract the hoards of tourists that other islands do, the locals aren’t yet over tourism. There aren’t any scams because there simply aren’t enough travellers to make money out of.
How do you get from Phuket to Koh Yao Noi?
How to reach Koh Yao Yai easily?
- Use whatever you want from Phuket (taxi at 500 BHT from air port) go to BANG RONG PIER To KO YAO YAI (or KO YAO NOI)
- take speed boat or long tail boat at a price of 200/150 BHT respectively.
- Duration by speed boat/long tail boat is about 25 mins/50 mins respectively.
How do you get to Koh Yao Noi?
Ko Yao Noi is a 30- to 60-minute boat ride away from either Phuket or Krabi, with regular longtail and speedboat ferry services daily. Travel time varies depending on the boat used. Trips to and from the Phang Nga mainland take 90 minutes.
How do you get from Phi Phi to Koh Yao Noi?
There is no direct connection from Ko Yao Noi to Ko Phi Phi Don. However, you can take the ferry to Railay Beach, take the walk to Railay East, Krabi, then take the Speedboat to Phi Phi – Ton Sai.
How do you get from Koh Yao Yai to Koh Yao Noi?
The ferries run about once an hour – there are more frequent fast boats that bring you to Koh Yao Yai in 30 minutes, and the slower, cheaper slow ferries, which take about an hour. The ferries stop in Koh Yao Yai first and continue then to Koh Yao Noi (only eight minutes away).
Where is the biggest tree in Thailand?
Tourists continue to flock to the latest attraction in Phang Nga – a tree believed to be the country’s largest. The 500-year-old tree, known as sapung in Thai (Tetrameles nudiflora), is more than 30 metres in circumference and above 50 metres in height. It’s on Koh Yao Noi in the southern province’s Koh Yao district.
What trees grow in Thailand?
Thailand Trees and Names
- The Banyan Tree (Ficus benghalensis)
- The ”Buttress roots” tree, or Tualang tree (Koompassia Excelsa Taub)
- The Samanea saman tree, known as the Giant Monkeypod, or Rain tree.
- Thailand Rubber Trees (Hevea brasiliensis)
- The Bili Tree (Aegle marmelos)
- Flame of the Forest (Delonix regia)
How do you get from Koh Yao Noi to Bangkok?
There is no direct connection from Bangkok to Koh Yao Noi. However, you can take the train to Suvarnabhumi Airport, take the walk to Suvarnabhumi airport, fly to Phuket, take the walk to Phuket Airport, take the bus to Thalang Temple, take the taxi to Phuket Bang Rong Pier, then take the Speedboat to Koh Yao Noi.
How do you get from Koh Yao Yai to Phuket?
There is no direct connection from Phuket to Koh Yao Yai. However, you can take the Blue Songtaews to Phuket Bang Rong Pier, take the walk to Phuket Bang Rong Pier, take the ferry to Koh Yao Yai, then take the travel to Ban Phru Nai.
Where in Thailand is Khao Lak?
Khao Lak is on the west coast of Thailand, right on the Andaman sea. About 60 km north of Phuket adn 1h fdrom Phuket airport. Khao Lak is a small village, great for nature lovers and to visit and dive the Similan islands national park.