- 1 What is the best time to visit Phang Nga Bay?
- 2 How do you get from James Bond Island to Phang Nga?
- 3 Can you island hop from Phuket?
- 4 Is James Bond Island worth seeing?
- 5 Is James Bond Island same as Phi Phi island?
- 6 How do you get to James Bond Island from Phuket?
- 7 Is Phi Phi island expensive?
- 8 Is Phuket better than Koh Samui?
- 9 Which is the best location to stay in Phuket?
- 10 How much is James Bond Island tour?
- 11 What should I avoid in Thailand?
- 12 Is Phuket Dangerous?
What is the best time to visit Phang Nga Bay?
When to visit From mid-October to mid-April, the weather is clear and sunny. There is less rainfall and the weather overall is cooler and less humid, particularly during December and January. However, this is when most visitors flock to the pristine waters and beaches of Phang Nga Bay.
How do you get from James Bond Island to Phang Nga?
At Phang Nga, you need to enter the national park and hire a longtail boat. Depending on your bargaining skills, it will cost between 1500 to 2000 Baht. Then there is a small entry fee on James Bond Island, 300 Baht per person. In total, two person can make the trip for less then 3000 Baht.
Can you island hop from Phuket?
In fact, Phuket is the perfect base for island hopping in the Andaman sea. You’ll get to discover the spectacular natural beauty of the azure sea, green-clad limestone islands and amazing dive sites; all within a day trip from where you stay on the main island.
Is James Bond Island worth seeing?
For an interesting photo opportunity of a famous movie scene and for the beautiful scenery alone, the James Bond Island Tour is well worth the money. Add onto it the Monkey Caves and the Sea Gypsy Village and it really is astounding value for a first-timer.
Is James Bond Island same as Phi Phi island?
James Bond Island and Phi Phi Islands are both located between Phuket and Krabi but in opposite directions. James Bond Island is to the north of Ao Po pier while the Phi Phi Islands are to the south. Since Phi Phi Islands are closer to Krabi than Phuket, normally tours from Krabi are cheaper than the ones from Phuket.
How do you get to James Bond Island from Phuket?
Phuket to James Bond Island ferry is also a very good way to reach this place. One can rent a long tail boat in Phuket to go to Phang Nga Bay. This will include a journey around the James Bond Island and other important tourist attractions. To rent the boat, one has to go to Au Por, in the northeast corner of Phuket.
Is Phi Phi island expensive?
Koh Phi Phi is one of the most expensive islands in Thailand, especially for budget accommodation. Even a bed in an 18-bed dorm room can cost you upwards of 1000 baht per night ($33).
Is Phuket better than Koh Samui?
Both islands have some of the world’s most beautiful beaches so traveler’s choice will depend on their interests and what they want to get out of their holiday. For a social whirlwind or surfing, Phuket is the better choice. But for a relaxed holiday by the ocean or for snorkeling, Samui is the winner.
Which is the best location to stay in Phuket?
Where To Stay In Phuket: The Best Areas To Stay (Updated)
- For Couples & Families: North & South Patong.
- For Singles & Party-Hoppers: Central Patong.
- For Honeymooners, Couples & Families: Karon & Kata.
- For Culture & History Buffs: Phuket Old Town.
- For Luxury & Privacy: Bang Tao.
How much is James Bond Island tour?
The cost is around 1600 Baht per person for the speedboat trip. You can use SRC Travels located at OTOP shopping center, Patong. They are travel agents and have a bouquet of tours to choose from and are priced reasonably.
What should I avoid in Thailand?
1. Places for backpackers to stay
- Avoid: Khao San Road.
- Instead: Sukhumvit and Siam Square are popular and convenient alternatives.
- Avoid: Bargaining a flat rate with a taxi driver.
- Instead: Insist on using the meter – it’s illegal for taxi drivers to refuse.
- Avoid: Ping Pong Shows.
Is Phuket Dangerous?
Phuket is quite a safe destination for female travelers, who are unlikely harassed because of how they’re dressed, and doesn’t have significant issues with violent street crime. The two biggest criminal threats to female tourists in Phuket are drink spiking and scams.