- 1 Are there direct flights to Phuket from UK?
- 2 How long is a direct flight from UK to Thailand?
- 3 What cities fly direct Phuket?
- 4 How long does it take to fly from London to Thailand?
- 5 Do I need a visa to visit Phuket?
- 6 What is the longest flight in the world?
- 7 Who is the best airline to fly to Thailand with?
- 8 What should I avoid in Thailand?
- 9 Does Delta Airlines fly to Phuket Thailand?
- 10 Does Phuket have an international airport?
- 11 Where in Thailand is Phuket?
- 12 How safe is Thailand?
- 13 What time of year is best to go to Thailand?
- 14 How many hours is England to Thailand?
Are there direct flights to Phuket from UK?
Island escape Our direct flights to Phuket from the UK are available from Manchester, Birmingham and London Gatwick.
How long is a direct flight from UK to Thailand?
Direct flights from London to Bangkok airport land in Thailand in 11 hours and 40 minutes.
What cities fly direct Phuket?
Domestic flights to Phuket From Bangkok (Don Muang), direct flights are offered by Nok Air, Thai AirAsia and Thai Lion Air. From Chiang Mai, direct flights are offered by Bangkok Airways, Thai AirAsia and Thai Smile. From Chiang Rai, the only airline with direct flights is Thai Vietjet Air.
How long does it take to fly from London to Thailand?
For flights from the UK to Thailand, the most common direct route is from London to Bangkok which takes around 12 hours 15 minutes and lands at Suvarnabhumi Airport.
Do I need a visa to visit Phuket?
All tourists traveling to Phuket and anywhere in Thailand must possess a passport valid for at least 6 months beyond their intended length of stay (Retirement visa requires at least 18 months validity). Other tourists may be able to apply for a Visa on Arrival, which costs 1,000 baht and is valid for 15 days.
What is the longest flight in the world?
The longest flight in the world by distance is QR921. Qatar Airlines’ Auckland to Doha route comes in at 14,535 km/9,032 mi/7,848 nm.
Who is the best airline to fly to Thailand with?
Overall Best Airline Out of all this information on the most comfortable, fastest, and budget-friendly airlines, the most well-rounded of all categories is Air China when flying to Thailand. It came in number one on some categories and number two in almost any other category.
What should I avoid in Thailand?
1. Places for backpackers to stay
- Avoid: Khao San Road.
- Instead: Sukhumvit and Siam Square are popular and convenient alternatives.
- Avoid: Bargaining a flat rate with a taxi driver.
- Instead: Insist on using the meter – it’s illegal for taxi drivers to refuse.
- Avoid: Ping Pong Shows.
Does Delta Airlines fly to Phuket Thailand?
Delta Air Lines Flights to Phuket.
Does Phuket have an international airport?
Phuket International Airport (Thai: ท่าอากาศยานภูเก็ต) (IATA: HKT, ICAO: VTSP) is an international airport serving the Phuket Province of Thailand.
Where in Thailand is Phuket?
Phuket province is located in southern Thailand. It is the biggest Island of Thailand and sits on the Andaman sea. The nearest province to the north is Phang-nga and the nearest provinces to the east are Phang-nga and Krabi.
How safe is Thailand?
Thailand is generally a safe country to visit, but it’s smart to exercise caution, especially when it comes to dealing with strangers (both Thai and foreigners) and traveling alone. Assault of travelers is relatively rare in Thailand, but it does happen. Possession of drugs can result in a year or more of prison time.
What time of year is best to go to Thailand?
When’s the best time to visit Thailand? The best time to visit Thailand is between November and early April. Not only is it the driest part of the year in the Land of Smiles, but it’s also the warmest – temperatures hover between 32 and 36 degrees, with up to nine hours of sunshine a day.
How many hours is England to Thailand?
Flying time from London, United Kingdom to Thailand The total flight duration from London, United Kingdom to Thailand is 12 hours, 11 minutes.