- 1 How do you get from Chiang Mai to Phuket?
- 2 How far is Phuket from Chiang Mai?
- 3 Is Chiang Mai or Phuket better?
- 4 How many days do you need for Chiang Mai?
- 5 How many days is enough for Phuket?
- 6 Which beach is best to stay in Phuket?
- 7 How far is Phuket from Bangkok by train?
- 8 How far is Phuket from Bangkok by plane?
- 9 Is Chiang Mai dangerous?
- 10 Is Chiang Mai cheaper than Bangkok?
- 11 Does Chiang Mai have a beach?
- 12 How do you get from Bangkok to Chiang Mai?
- 13 How do I get from Phuket to Krabi?
- 14 Where in Thailand is Phuket?
How do you get from Chiang Mai to Phuket?
The quickest way to get from Chiang Mai to Phuket is to fly which costs ฿1500 – ฿4800 and takes 5h 19m. Is there a direct bus between Chiang Mai and Phuket? Yes, there is a direct bus departing from Chiang Mai and arriving at Phuket Bus Terminal 2. Services depart once daily, and operate every day.
How far is Phuket from Chiang Mai?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Phuket to Chiang Mai. Your trip will be a total of 980 miles (1576 km). The flying distance is 754 miles (1213 km).
Is Chiang Mai or Phuket better?
Chiang Mai is much more relaxed and much less in-your-face touristy compared to Phuket (particularly Patong). Many travelers call it their favorite city in Thailand, or even in Asia.
How many days do you need for Chiang Mai?
Chiang Mai was founded in the 13th century and one or two days will not do this amazing city justice. Ideally four nights and five days will give you enough time to explore and get a true sense of Chiang Mai. Chiang Mai was founded in 1296 and is located in an area of majestic mountains.
How many days is enough for Phuket?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you.
Which beach is best to stay in Phuket?
14 Top-Rated Beaches in Phuket
- Freedom Beach. Freedom Beach.
- Kata (including Kata Noi and Kata Yai) Aerial view of Kata Beach.
- Ao Sane Beach. Ao Sane Beach.
- Patong Beach. Umbrella-shaded sun loungers on Patong Beach.
- Karon Beach. Golden sand at Karon Beach.
- Paradise Beach. Paradise Beach.
- Bang Tao Beach.
- Nai Harn Beach.
How far is Phuket from Bangkok by train?
The combined trip (train + bus) takes 16 hours, and the ticket including both forms of transport costs from $35. If you are thinking about how many kilometres there are from Bangkok to Phuket – the distance between them is 840 km.
How far is Phuket from Bangkok by plane?
Flight time from Bangkok to Phuket is 1 hour Distance from Bangkok to Phuket is approximately 680 kilometers.
Is Chiang Mai dangerous?
Chiang Mai is perfectly safe and its dangers come down to petty crime and scams. Petty theft like pickpocketing or bag snatching is more than common and you should expect it at every step. Violent crime has been on the rise during the past couple of years and muggings and robberies are not rare at all.
Is Chiang Mai cheaper than Bangkok?
Is Bangkok more expensive than Chiang Mai? Bangkok is less expensive than Chiang Mai, but not by much. The most notable difference is the accommodation prices, with Chiang Mai being roughly 20% cheaper than its rival.
Does Chiang Mai have a beach?
There are no beaches in Chiang Mai – but so many things to do. Start from there your Temple Tour the main attractions of Chiang Mai. Visit the sacred Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep, Wat Phrasing, Wat Phra That Doi Kham, Wat Chiang Man, Wat Chedi Luang or one of the other more than 300 temples.
How do you get from Bangkok to Chiang Mai?
How to get to Chiang Mai from Bangkok
- Train (11hrs – 15hrs) The easiest and simplest way is to go by train.
- Bus (9hrs – 11hrs)
- Flight (1hr – 2hrs)
- Train + Bus (22hrs – 28hrs)
- Bus (20 – 24 hrs)
- Flight (2hrs)
- Ferry+Train+Bus (26hrs – 32hrs)
- Flight (1 hr 50 mins)
How do I get from Phuket to Krabi?
You can get from Phuket to Krabi by ferry, bus, or taxi. You can also rent a car without a driver (from $23). The Phuket ferry to Krabi, Phi Phi, or Koh Samui leaves according to the fixed timetable and costs $22 (the travel time is 2.5 hours).
Where in Thailand is Phuket?
Phuket province is located in southern Thailand. It is the biggest Island of Thailand and sits on the Andaman sea. The nearest province to the north is Phang-nga and the nearest provinces to the east are Phang-nga and Krabi.