- 1 How long is the flight from Hong Kong to Thailand?
- 2 How far is the flight from Bangkok to Phuket?
- 3 How far is Phuket from Bangkok by train?
- 4 How long is the flight from China to Phuket?
- 5 Is it cheaper to fly into Bangkok or Phuket?
- 6 Is Phuket or Bangkok better?
- 7 What month is the cheapest to fly to Phuket?
- 8 How safe is Thailand?
- 9 Which is better Bali or Phuket?
- 10 Is Bali as cheap as Thailand?
- 11 What time of year is best to go to Thailand?
How long is the flight from Hong Kong to Thailand?
Flight time from Hong Kong to Bangkok is 2 hours 35 minutes.
How far is the flight from Bangkok to Phuket?
Flight time from Bangkok to Phuket is 1 hour Distance from Bangkok to Phuket is approximately 680 kilometers.
How far is Phuket from Bangkok by train?
The combined trip (train + bus) takes 16 hours, and the ticket including both forms of transport costs from $35. If you are thinking about how many kilometres there are from Bangkok to Phuket – the distance between them is 840 km.
How long is the flight from China to Phuket?
Flight time from Beijing to Phuket is 5 hours 40 minutes.
Is it cheaper to fly into Bangkok or Phuket?
Fly into Bangkok Bangkok’s international airport, Suvarnabhumi, is the cheapest airport in Thailand to fly into. On average, Hopper found it’s about $200 cheaper to fly into Bangkok than it is to fly into Phuket!
Is Phuket or Bangkok better?
Phuket or Bangkok, which is better? That depends on what you’re looking to get out of your vacation. Looking for white beaches and tropical paradise, Phuket is for you. But if your idea of a perfect holiday is visiting the big city, love to shop or want to find the best nightlife going, then Bangkok is for you.
What month is the cheapest to fly to Phuket?
We crunched some numbers and found that the cheapest month to fly to Phuket is currently October 2021.
How safe is Thailand?
Thailand is generally a safe country to visit, but it’s smart to exercise caution, especially when it comes to dealing with strangers (both Thai and foreigners) and traveling alone. Assault of travelers is relatively rare in Thailand, but it does happen. Possession of drugs can result in a year or more of prison time.
Which is better Bali or Phuket?
Brilliant Beaches Both Phuket and Bali are renowned for their pristine beaches. While Bali offers an array of surfing and party beaches, Phuket features more tranquil settings. Bali is famous for beaches with great waves.
Is Bali as cheap as Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
What time of year is best to go to Thailand?
When’s the best time to visit Thailand? The best time to visit Thailand is between November and early April. Not only is it the driest part of the year in the Land of Smiles, but it’s also the warmest – temperatures hover between 32 and 36 degrees, with up to nine hours of sunshine a day.