- 1 Is Kata Phuket safe?
- 2 How much does it cost from Phuket Airport to Kata Beach?
- 3 Which beach is better Kata or Karon?
- 4 Is Patong or Kata Beach better?
- 5 Is Phuket safe at night?
- 6 Are taxis expensive in Phuket?
- 7 Does Phuket have Uber?
- 8 How much is taxi from Phuket airport to Patong Beach?
- 9 Is Kata Beach nice?
- 10 Is it better to stay in Patong or Karon?
- 11 How much does a taxi cost from Phuket Airport to Karon Beach?
- 12 What is the nicest beach in Phuket?
- 13 What’s the best part of Phuket to stay?
Is Kata Phuket safe?
Kata beach is a very safe place for tourists to be. Locals are warm, friendly and welcoming, and are proud of their gorgeous part of the world and the tourism it attracts.
How much does it cost from Phuket Airport to Kata Beach?
The quickest way to get from Phuket Airport (HKT) to Kata Beach is to taxi which costs ฿1100 – ฿1400 and takes 43 min.
Which beach is better Kata or Karon?
Kata beach is more cosy with scenic views overlooking the bay and Koh Pu (Crab island). Karon beach is longer with more high rise or large hotel establishments overlooking the beach.
Is Patong or Kata Beach better?
Patong is somewhat bigger, busier and noisier. Kata offers a beautiful bay but this can collect rubbish. For all of its good points, it’s very important to beware of the strong rip tides in Karon, especially during the green season (May to October).
Is Phuket safe at night?
Whilst it is pretty safe there are still some safety tips you should be following when you’re in Phuket by yourself. Watch your drink when you’re on a night out. Drink spiking, unfortunately, does happen in Phuket – like most places in the world – so it’s important to not let your drink out of your sight.
Are taxis expensive in Phuket?
Taxis and Grab Expect to pay 100–200 baht for a shared minibus or up to 500 baht for a private taxi, depending on your destination. There are metred taxis just outside the airport terminal, as well as tourist areas like Patong and Phuket Town. Fares start from 50 baht for the first 2 km and 8 baht per additional km.
Does Phuket have Uber?
There is no Uber in Phuket.
How much is taxi from Phuket airport to Patong Beach?
A taxi from Phuket airport to Patong beach costs about 600 baht + 100 baht airport fee.
Is Kata Beach nice?
As the title of my review suggests, Kata Beach is great for sun, sea and surf. The water is clean and great for swimming in. There’s surf if you fancy renting a surf board, lessons are also available from surf instructors. The beach is also very clean and has Golden sand.
Is it better to stay in Patong or Karon?
Agree that Karon is better than Patong (and I think better than Kata too). Karon has everything that Patong does but just on a smaller scale and without the crowds. Yes, IMO Karon beach is a lot nicer than Patong. There are plenty of great restaurants in Karon – Red Onion, Ging & Karon Seafood to name a few.
How much does a taxi cost from Phuket Airport to Karon Beach?
The quickest way to get from Phuket Airport (HKT) to Karon is to taxi which costs ฿1000 – ฿1300 and takes 40 min.
What is the nicest beach in Phuket?
14 Top-Rated Beaches in Phuket
- Freedom Beach. Freedom Beach.
- Kata (including Kata Noi and Kata Yai) Aerial view of Kata Beach.
- Ao Sane Beach. Ao Sane Beach.
- Patong Beach. Umbrella-shaded sun loungers on Patong Beach.
- Karon Beach. Golden sand at Karon Beach.
- Paradise Beach. Paradise Beach.
- Bang Tao Beach.
- Nai Harn Beach.
What’s the best part of Phuket to stay?
Where To Stay In Phuket: The Best Areas To Stay (Updated)
- For Couples & Families: North & South Patong.
- For Singles & Party-Hoppers: Central Patong.
- For Honeymooners, Couples & Families: Karon & Kata.
- For Culture & History Buffs: Phuket Old Town.
- For Luxury & Privacy: Bang Tao.