- 1 Is Phuket good for nightlife?
- 2 Is it better to stay in Patong or Karon?
- 3 Where is the nightlife in Phuket?
- 4 What should I avoid in Phuket?
- 5 Is Bali or Phuket better?
- 6 What is there to do in Phuket at night?
- 7 Which beach is best to stay in Phuket?
- 8 How safe is Phuket?
- 9 Which is better Kata or Karon Beach?
- 10 How much is a massage in Phuket?
- 11 Is it safe to walk at night in Phuket?
- 12 How many days do you need for Phuket?
Is Phuket good for nightlife?
Even though the natural beauty of this place drives a lot of tourists, the buzzing nightlife in Phuket makes it a magnet to many. The areas surrounding the beach have the best options including discos, restaurants, sundowners and great gigs.
Is it better to stay in Patong or Karon?
Agree that Karon is better than Patong (and I think better than Kata too). Karon has everything that Patong does but just on a smaller scale and without the crowds. Yes, IMO Karon beach is a lot nicer than Patong. There are plenty of great restaurants in Karon – Red Onion, Ging & Karon Seafood to name a few.
Where is the nightlife in Phuket?
One of the top nightlife spots in the country is Bangla Road, located in the beach resort town of Patong in Phuket Province. As one of the biggest attractions in Patong, Bangla Road is also sometimes known as Patong Walking Street.
What should I avoid in Phuket?
Things Not to Do in Phuket
- Don’t disrespect the Royal Family.
- Don’t wear your shoes in a temple.
- Don’t visit a temple with short clothes.
- Don’t take Buddha images out of the country.
- Do not touch a monk.
- Don’t point your feet at someone.
- Walk around town without a shirt (and ride a bike)
Is Bali or Phuket better?
Phuket offers a western experience whereas Bali offers a local Indonesian experience. If you plan to visit beaches, lie on the soft sand, and eat flavorful food, Phuket is where you should go. If you want a shopping experiences at famous outlets and romantic getaways, Bali is highly recommended.
What is there to do in Phuket at night?
What to Do at Night in Phuket
- Soi Bangla.
- Phuket nightclubs.
- Beach clubs in Phuket.
- Phuket sunset bars.
- Simon Cabaret.
- Live music venues in Phuket.
- Gay Phuket.
- Thai Boxing.
Which beach is best to stay in Phuket?
14 Top-Rated Beaches in Phuket
- Freedom Beach. Freedom Beach.
- Kata (including Kata Noi and Kata Yai) Aerial view of Kata Beach.
- Ao Sane Beach. Ao Sane Beach.
- Patong Beach. Umbrella-shaded sun loungers on Patong Beach.
- Karon Beach. Golden sand at Karon Beach.
- Paradise Beach. Paradise Beach.
- Bang Tao Beach.
- Nai Harn Beach.
How safe is Phuket?
Phuket is quite a safe destination for female travelers, who are unlikely harassed because of how they’re dressed, and doesn’t have significant issues with violent street crime. The two biggest criminal threats to female tourists in Phuket are drink spiking and scams.
Which is better Kata or Karon Beach?
Kata beach is more cosy with scenic views overlooking the bay and Koh Pu (Crab island). Karon beach is longer with more high rise or large hotel establishments overlooking the beach.
How much is a massage in Phuket?
A typical massage session lasts about 2 hours and costs 300-500 baht. A foot massage session is about 40-50 minutes and costs 300-400 baht. A massage at a 5-star hotel is naturally more expensive – the price can be triple, or more. On the beach, the fee for a massage and foot massage is around 300 baht an hour.
Is it safe to walk at night in Phuket?
Walking down unlit streets and dark alleyways is a definite no-no. You wouldn’t do this in your home country, so apply the same logic to Phuket. Don’t go to the beach alone at night time. This is a good way to really put yourself into some serious danger.
How many days do you need for Phuket?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you. But don’t pack everything into a 4-day schedule, or you will not be able to experience anything properly.