- 1 Is Big Buddha Phuket worth seeing?
- 2 Which part of Phuket is best to stay?
- 3 Can you walk to Big Buddha Phuket?
- 4 Is it better to stay in Patong or Karon?
- 5 What should I avoid in Phuket?
- 6 Is Phuket safe at night?
- 7 What month is the cheapest to fly to Phuket?
- 8 How many days do you need for Phuket?
- 9 Where should I stay in Phuket for the first time?
- 10 How much does it cost to see the Big Buddha?
- 11 How big is the Big Buddha in Phuket?
- 12 Where in Thailand is Phuket?
- 13 Is Kata Beach or Karon beach better?
- 14 Which beach is best to stay in Phuket?
- 15 Where is the best place to stay in Thailand?
Is Big Buddha Phuket worth seeing?
Definitely must visit place in Phuket. You can see the big Buddha from everywhere in Phuket. This is a must see. The size alone is spectacular.
Which part of Phuket is best to stay?
Where To Stay In Phuket: The Best Areas To Stay (Updated)
- For Couples & Families: North & South Patong.
- For Singles & Party-Hoppers: Central Patong.
- For Honeymooners, Couples & Families: Karon & Kata.
- For Culture & History Buffs: Phuket Old Town.
- For Luxury & Privacy: Bang Tao.
Can you walk to Big Buddha Phuket?
Big Buddha via Kata Beach is a 4.2 mile out and back trail located near Mueang Phuket, Phuket, Thailand that features a great forest setting and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running. Very hilly. Long walk through the town followed by a steep hike.
Is it better to stay in Patong or Karon?
Agree that Karon is better than Patong (and I think better than Kata too). Karon has everything that Patong does but just on a smaller scale and without the crowds. Yes, IMO Karon beach is a lot nicer than Patong. There are plenty of great restaurants in Karon – Red Onion, Ging & Karon Seafood to name a few.
What should I avoid in Phuket?
Things Not to Do in Phuket
- Don’t disrespect the Royal Family.
- Don’t wear your shoes in a temple.
- Don’t visit a temple with short clothes.
- Don’t take Buddha images out of the country.
- Do not touch a monk.
- Don’t point your feet at someone.
- Walk around town without a shirt (and ride a bike)
Is Phuket safe at night?
Whilst it is pretty safe there are still some safety tips you should be following when you’re in Phuket by yourself. Watch your drink when you’re on a night out. Drink spiking, unfortunately, does happen in Phuket – like most places in the world – so it’s important to not let your drink out of your sight.
What month is the cheapest to fly to Phuket?
We crunched some numbers and found that the cheapest month to fly to Phuket is currently October 2021.
How many days do you need for Phuket?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you. But don’t pack everything into a 4-day schedule, or you will not be able to experience anything properly.
Where should I stay in Phuket for the first time?
Then read our comprehensive review!
- 5 Best Areas to Stay in Phuket.
- Phuket Town – Where to Stay in Phuket for the First Time.
- Karon – Where to Stay in Phuket on a Budget.
- Patong – Where to Stay in Phuket for Nightlife.
- Kata – One of the Coolest Places to Stay in Phuket.
- Kamala – Where to Stay in Phuket for Families.
How much does it cost to see the Big Buddha?
The Big Buddha (located on Po Lin Monastery grounds) is open from 10:00am to 5:30pm. Entrance to the Buddha is free, although you will have to pay to access the exhibitions inside.
How big is the Big Buddha in Phuket?
It is the third-tallest statue in Thailand behind only the Great Buddha of Thailand and Luangpho Yai. The Buddha statue depicts Gautama in a sitting position (Maravichai: มารวิชัย) and is 45 metres (148 feet) tall and 25.45 metres (83.5 feet) wide.
Where in Thailand is Phuket?
Phuket province is located in southern Thailand. It is the biggest Island of Thailand and sits on the Andaman sea. The nearest province to the north is Phang-nga and the nearest provinces to the east are Phang-nga and Krabi.
Is Kata Beach or Karon beach better?
Kata beach is more cosy with scenic views overlooking the bay and Koh Pu (Crab island). Karon beach is longer with more high rise or large hotel establishments overlooking the beach.
Which beach is best to stay in Phuket?
14 Top-Rated Beaches in Phuket
- Freedom Beach. Freedom Beach.
- Kata (including Kata Noi and Kata Yai) Aerial view of Kata Beach.
- Ao Sane Beach. Ao Sane Beach.
- Patong Beach. Umbrella-shaded sun loungers on Patong Beach.
- Karon Beach. Golden sand at Karon Beach.
- Paradise Beach. Paradise Beach.
- Bang Tao Beach.
- Nai Harn Beach.
Where is the best place to stay in Thailand?
Quick Answers: Where is the Best Place to Stay in Thailand?
- Chiang Mai – Overall Best Place to Stay in Thailand.
- Chiang Mai – Best Place to Stay in Thailand For Families.
- Koh Lanta – Where to Stay in Thailand for Couples.
- Pai – Coolest Place to Stay in Thailand.
- Bangkok – Where to Stay in Thailand on a Budget.