- 1 Which islands are close to Phuket?
- 2 Where do you stop on the way to Phuket?
- 3 Is Phuket or Bali better?
- 4 How many days in Phuket is enough?
- 5 Which is the best location to stay in Phuket?
- 6 How long does it take to go from Phuket to Phi Phi Island?
- 7 Can you drive from Phuket to Bangkok?
- 8 Can u drive to Phuket?
- 9 How long is the train ride from Bangkok to Phuket?
- 10 Which is better Phuket or Maldives?
- 11 Whats cheaper Bali or Thailand?
- 12 Is Maldives better or Bali?
- 13 Is it expensive to eat in Phuket?
- 14 Should I stay Phuket or Phi Phi?
- 15 What is the main religion in Phuket?
Which islands are close to Phuket?
While there are tonnes of these little islets close by, these 9 amazing islands near Phuket just cannot be missed.
- Koh Phi Phi.
- Koh Lanta.
- James Bond Island.
- Similan Island.
- Surin Island.
- Koh Yao Yai and Koh Yao Noi.
- Koh Racha Yai and Koh Racha Noi.
- Koh Bon.
Where do you stop on the way to Phuket?
Where should I stop along the way?
- Patong Beach (4 mentions)
- Patong Beach (3 mentions)
- Wat Chaithararam (3 mentions)
- Big Buddha Phuket (3 mentions)
Is Phuket or Bali better?
Brilliant Beaches Both Phuket and Bali are renowned for their pristine beaches. While Bali offers an array of surfing and party beaches, Phuket features more tranquil settings. Bali is famous for beaches with great waves.
How many days in Phuket is enough?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you. But don’t pack everything into a 4-day schedule, or you will not be able to experience anything properly.
Which is the best location to stay in Phuket?
Where To Stay In Phuket: The Best Areas To Stay (Updated)
- For Couples & Families: North & South Patong.
- For Singles & Party-Hoppers: Central Patong.
- For Honeymooners, Couples & Families: Karon & Kata.
- For Culture & History Buffs: Phuket Old Town.
- For Luxury & Privacy: Bang Tao.
How long does it take to go from Phuket to Phi Phi Island?
A day trip to the Phi Phi Islands takes about 50 minutes when departing from your Phuket Resort by speedboat and these islands are a beautiful sight worth taking in.
Can you drive from Phuket to Bangkok?
Yes, the driving distance between Phuket to Bangkok is 840 km. It takes approximately 12h 8m to drive from Phuket to Bangkok. Bangkok Airways, Etihad, Thai AirAsia and five other airlines offer flights from Phuket Airport to Suvarnabhumi Airport.
Can u drive to Phuket?
Phuket is about 867km (539 miles) from Bangkok, with a travelling time of approximately 10 hours. Driving in Thailand is quite pleasant outside of town and cities. Motorways are in good condition and mostly well sign-posted in Thai and English.
How long is the train ride from Bangkok to Phuket?
From Bangkok to Phuket by Train The train ride takes anywhere from 8.5 to 12 hours, depending on which train you choose.
Which is better Phuket or Maldives?
As both Phuket and Maldives are being more visited and commercial enough to ruin your Trip If you would like to have the luxurious stay experience in one of the private island resort then definitely go for Maldives and definitely will be little expensive. Phuket will be more of budget trip.
Whats cheaper Bali or Thailand?
The winner: Thailand works out to be cheaper overall, has a wider range of cuisines and activities for families and has cleaner beaches. If nightlife is where you’re at though, Bali is the winner. Scroll here for our quick side-by-side comparison of each destination.
Is Maldives better or Bali?
If adventure on land is on your mind, Bali is for you. On the other hand, the Maldives offers better alternatives for the sea – the Baa Atoll offers amazing snorkelling, diving and underwater expeditions. Watersports in Maldives are better, and there are many places to try them.
Is it expensive to eat in Phuket?
While meal prices in Phuket can vary, the average cost of food in Phuket is ฿596 per day. Based on the spending habits of previous travelers, when dining out an average meal in Phuket should cost around ฿239 per person. Breakfast prices are usually a little cheaper than lunch or dinner.
Should I stay Phuket or Phi Phi?
Generally, Phi Phi is the place to be for more isolation and quieter vibes, while Phuket is the undeniable party scene of the two. Phuket is home to larger resorts and more amenities, while Phi Phi is great for those looking to disconnect and unwind from the rest of the world.
What is the main religion in Phuket?
The main religion on Phuket, as in the rest of Thailand, is Theravada Buddhism.