- 1 Should I book Phuket tours in advance?
- 2 Is Phuket Tours Direct reliable?
- 3 How much does a Phuket trip cost?
- 4 What is the nicest part of Phuket?
- 5 What injections do you need for Phuket?
- 6 How safe is Phuket?
- 7 Is Phuket expensive 2020?
- 8 How many days are enough for Phuket?
- 9 How much is a massage in Phuket?
- 10 Which beach is best to stay in Phuket?
- 11 What is Phuket most known for?
Should I book Phuket tours in advance?
Best to book shows ahead of time, especially if you’ve got a big group… Every time my friends come to visit Phuket for their very first trip, I always recommend checking out Simon Cabaret Phuket for a fun night out. But if you want the good VIP seats you need to book in advance.
Is Phuket Tours Direct reliable?
Phuket Tours Direct has been listed on Tripadvisor for many years having hundreds of reviews consistingly scoring more than 80% Excellent or Very Good why we in 2017 finally were awarded the Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence as well as for 2018 and 2019.
How much does a Phuket trip cost?
You should plan to spend around ฿3,012 ($91) per day on your vacation in Phuket, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, ฿596 ($18) on meals for one day and ฿294 ($8.89) on local transportation.
What is the nicest part of Phuket?
Where To Stay In Phuket: The Best Areas To Stay (Updated)
- For Couples & Families: North & South Patong.
- For Singles & Party-Hoppers: Central Patong.
- For Honeymooners, Couples & Families: Karon & Kata.
- For Culture & History Buffs: Phuket Old Town.
- For Luxury & Privacy: Bang Tao.
What injections do you need for Phuket?
Travellers to Phuket do not normally need to get vaccinated. However, if you plan to travel to parts of Thailand outside of the tourist areas and major towns and cities, hepatitis A and B, typhoid, tetanus, tuberculosis, rabies and Japanese encephalitis immunisations are advisable.
How safe is Phuket?
Phuket is quite a safe destination for female travelers, who are unlikely harassed because of how they’re dressed, and doesn’t have significant issues with violent street crime. The two biggest criminal threats to female tourists in Phuket are drink spiking and scams.
Is Phuket expensive 2020?
Phuket is definitely the most expensive part of Thailand, especially if you choose to stay at a resort close to the beach. But the fact that almost everything else is so cheap means your trip to Phuket can still be very affordable. Bali vs Phuket (Where Is Better To Visit In 2020?)
How many days are enough for Phuket?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you.
How much is a massage in Phuket?
A typical massage session lasts about 2 hours and costs 300-500 baht. A foot massage session is about 40-50 minutes and costs 300-400 baht. A massage at a 5-star hotel is naturally more expensive – the price can be triple, or more. On the beach, the fee for a massage and foot massage is around 300 baht an hour.
Which beach is best to stay in Phuket?
14 Top-Rated Beaches in Phuket
- Freedom Beach. Freedom Beach.
- Kata (including Kata Noi and Kata Yai) Aerial view of Kata Beach.
- Ao Sane Beach. Ao Sane Beach.
- Patong Beach. Umbrella-shaded sun loungers on Patong Beach.
- Karon Beach. Golden sand at Karon Beach.
- Paradise Beach. Paradise Beach.
- Bang Tao Beach.
- Nai Harn Beach.
What is Phuket most known for?
Phuket is Thailand’s largest island, and arguably the most famous. Blue waters, sandy beaches, spicy Thai cuisine, and excellent snorkeling and diving are all part of the appeal.