- 1 How can I go to Phuket from Bangkok?
- 2 How far is Phuket from Bangkok by plane?
- 3 How long is the bus ride from Bangkok to Phuket?
- 4 Can you take a train from Bangkok to Phuket?
- 5 Is it cheaper to fly to Bangkok or Phuket?
- 6 Can you take a boat from Bangkok to Phuket?
- 7 Which is better Bali or Phuket?
- 8 What month is the cheapest to fly to Phuket?
- 9 Is it better to go to Phuket or Bangkok?
- 10 Which is better Krabi or Phuket?
- 11 How many days is enough for Phuket?
- 12 Can you drive to Phuket from Bangkok?
- 13 Which is better Phuket or Pattaya?
- 14 What area should I stay in Bangkok?
- 15 How do you get to Phuket Island?
How can I go to Phuket from Bangkok?
BANGKOK TO PHUKET BY TRAIN
- Make your way to Hua Lamphong Station. You can take the MRT to Hua Lamphong Station.
- At Hua Lamphong Station take the train to Surat Thani. Travel time is between 8 hours 40 minutes to as long as 12 hours, depending on the train.
- At Surat Thani Station, take a bus to Phuket.
How far is Phuket from Bangkok by plane?
Flight time from Bangkok to Phuket is 1 hour Distance from Bangkok to Phuket is approximately 680 kilometers.
How long is the bus ride from Bangkok to Phuket?
The express bus from Bangkok to Phuket will take you to the destination in 13 hours 10 minutes, the ticket cost is a minimum of $19. The combined trip (train + bus) takes 16 hours, and the ticket including both forms of transport costs from $35.
Can you take a train from Bangkok to Phuket?
It’s possible to travel by train from Bangkok to Phuket, but it takes quite some time to do so. There are also no direct trains. Passengers board a train in Bangkok at Hua Lamphong station, take it to the city of Surat Thani, and from there take a bus to Phuket.
Is it cheaper to fly to Bangkok or Phuket?
Fly into Bangkok Bangkok’s international airport, Suvarnabhumi, is the cheapest airport in Thailand to fly into. On average, Hopper found it’s about $200 cheaper to fly into Bangkok than it is to fly into Phuket!
Can you take a boat from Bangkok to Phuket?
Absolutely not. The ferry and boat routes existing in Thailand connect the mainland with nearby islands – Koh Chang, Koh, Samed, Koh Samui, Koh Pangan, Koh Phi Phi etc. The only way to travel from Bangkok to Phuket by sea is to charter a private yacht with a crew, which will cost you a fortune and take about two weeks.
Which is better Bali or Phuket?
Brilliant Beaches Both Phuket and Bali are renowned for their pristine beaches. While Bali offers an array of surfing and party beaches, Phuket features more tranquil settings. Bali is famous for beaches with great waves.
What month is the cheapest to fly to Phuket?
We crunched some numbers and found that the cheapest month to fly to Phuket is currently October 2021.
Is it better to go to Phuket or Bangkok?
Phuket or Bangkok, which is better? That depends on what you’re looking to get out of your vacation. Looking for white beaches and tropical paradise, Phuket is for you. But if your idea of a perfect holiday is visiting the big city, love to shop or want to find the best nightlife going, then Bangkok is for you.
Which is better Krabi or Phuket?
Which is better Phuket or Krabi? If you are looking for a well-developed place with all the facilities then Phuket is the place to be. On the other hand, if you want to enjoy the bucolic nature and laze around in the natural setting then Krabi is the best choice.
How many days is enough for Phuket?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you.
Can you drive to Phuket from Bangkok?
Phuket is about 867km (539 miles) from Bangkok, with a travelling time of approximately 10 hours. There are many car rental companies in Bangkok, both international firms such as Avis and Budget, as well as local companies. Driving in Thailand is quite pleasant outside of town and cities.
Which is better Phuket or Pattaya?
Phuket is an island with many resort areas, Pattaya is a city. Phuket is more expensive in almost every respect than Pattaya, but Phuket’s beaches are far superior, in fact the beaches in the centre of Pattaya are not suitable for swimming as the water is not clean.
What area should I stay in Bangkok?
The 8 Best Areas To Stay in Bangkok
- Siam Square. Siam Square is a shopping mecca, full of luxury shopping centers and bargain department stores, designer labels, and trendy fashion boutiques.
- Khao San.
- Bangkok Old Town.
How do you get to Phuket Island?
To reach Phuket, most travelers fly into Phuket International Airport (HKT), which is located at the island’s northern end. Most of the accommodations are congregated in the south around Patong, Kata, Karon and Phuket Town.