- 1 Which is the best area in Phuket?
- 2 Which side of Phuket has the best beaches?
- 3 Why does the sun set so early in Thailand?
- 4 What is the best beach in Phuket to stay?
- 5 What is Phuket most known for?
- 6 How far is Phuket Town from the beach?
- 7 What should I avoid in Phuket?
- 8 Which is the most famous and most happening beach in Phuket?
- 9 Where should I stay in Phuket for the first time?
- 10 What is the longest day in Thailand?
- 11 What is the shortest day of the year in Thailand?
- 12 What time is the most sunlight?
- 13 How many days is enough for Phuket?
- 14 Is Karon Beach better than Patong?
- 15 What is the nicest beach in Thailand?
Which is the best area in Phuket?
The 6 Best Towns and Villages to Visit in Phuket
- Patong. Located on the western coast of the island is the bustling town of Patong.
- Phuket Town. The capital of the province of Phuket, what Phuket Town lacks in beaches it more than makes up for in architectural beauty.
- Surin Beach.
Which side of Phuket has the best beaches?
14 Top-Rated Beaches in Phuket
- Freedom Beach. Freedom Beach.
- Kata (including Kata Noi and Kata Yai) Aerial view of Kata Beach.
- Ao Sane Beach. Ao Sane Beach.
- Patong Beach. Umbrella-shaded sun loungers on Patong Beach.
- Karon Beach. Golden sand at Karon Beach.
- Paradise Beach. Paradise Beach.
- Bang Tao Beach.
- Nai Harn Beach.
Why does the sun set so early in Thailand?
Sunrise and sunset do not differ significantly in Thailand during the whole year. The reason for this is the proximity to the equator, which is only about 1500 km south of Bangkok. The Sunset can currently be watched at about 18:49 Uhr in the early evening.
What is the best beach in Phuket to stay?
10 Best Beaches in Phuket
- Kata Noi Beach.
- Ya Nui Beach.
- Surin Beach.
- Paradise Beach.
- Nai Harn Beach.
- Bangtao Beach.
- Patong Beach.
- Karon Beach.
What is Phuket most known for?
Phuket is Thailand’s largest island, and arguably the most famous. Blue waters, sandy beaches, spicy Thai cuisine, and excellent snorkeling and diving are all part of the appeal.
How far is Phuket Town from the beach?
The distance between Old Phuket Town and Patong Beach is 11 km. The road distance is 15 km. How do I travel from Old Phuket Town to Patong Beach without a car? The best way to get from Old Phuket Town to Patong Beach without a car is to Blue Songtaews which takes 54 min and costs ฿50.
What should I avoid in Phuket?
Things Not to Do in Phuket
- Don’t disrespect the Royal Family.
- Don’t wear your shoes in a temple.
- Don’t visit a temple with short clothes.
- Don’t take Buddha images out of the country.
- Do not touch a monk.
- Don’t point your feet at someone.
- Walk around town without a shirt (and ride a bike)
Which is the most famous and most happening beach in Phuket?
With its beautiful stretch of sand, Bangtao is always associated with the resort complex known as ‘Laguna Phuket’. In recent year Bangtao has become one of the most lively and trendy beach destinations in Phuket, with many beach clubs and a vast beach dining choice.
Where should I stay in Phuket for the first time?
Then read our comprehensive review!
- 5 Best Areas to Stay in Phuket.
- Phuket Town – Where to Stay in Phuket for the First Time.
- Karon – Where to Stay in Phuket on a Budget.
- Patong – Where to Stay in Phuket for Nightlife.
- Kata – One of the Coolest Places to Stay in Phuket.
- Kamala – Where to Stay in Phuket for Families.
What is the longest day in Thailand?
BANGKOK, 20 June 2019 (NNT) – The summer solstice is the day with the longest period of daylight and the shortest night. Supharerk Kharuhanon, head of the astronomical service section of the National Astronomical Research Institute of Thailand, said June 21, 2019, marks this year’s summer solstice.
What is the shortest day of the year in Thailand?
December Solstice (Winter Solstice) is on Tuesday, December 21, 2021 at 10:59 pm in Bangkok. In terms of daylight, this day is 1 hour, 37 minutes shorter than on June Solstice. In most locations north of Equator, the shortest day of the year is around this date.
What time is the most sunlight?
The earth is farthest from the sun during this time of year. The Solstice is an event that happens twice per year, once in summer and once in winter. This year, the summer solstice occurs at 11:32 p.m. on Sunday, June 20. This occurs when the sun is at its highest and northernmost points in the sky.
How many days is enough for Phuket?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you.
Is Karon Beach better than Patong?
Agree that Karon is better than Patong (and I think better than Kata too). Karon has everything that Patong does but just on a smaller scale and without the crowds. Yes, IMO Karon beach is a lot nicer than Patong. There are plenty of great restaurants in Karon – Red Onion, Ging & Karon Seafood to name a few.
What is the nicest beach in Thailand?
12 Top-Rated Beaches in Thailand
- Railay Beach. Railay Beach.
- Nai Harn Beach, Phuket. Nai Harn Beach, Phuket.
- Haad Rin, Koh Phangan. Haad Rin, Koh Phangan.
- Phra Nang Cave Beach, Krabi Province. Phra Nang Cave Beach, Krabi Province.
- Maya Bay, Koh Phi Phi.
- Pattaya Beach.
- Chaweng Noi Beach, Koh Samui.
- Freedom Beach, Phuket.