- 1 Which is the best location to stay in Phuket?
- 2 Which beach is best to stay in Phuket?
- 3 Is Phuket good for nightlife?
- 4 Is it better to stay in Patong or Karon?
- 5 What is Phuket most known for?
- 6 Is it safe to walk around Phuket?
- 7 How many days do you need for Phuket?
- 8 How safe is Phuket?
- 9 How do you get to James Bond island from Phuket?
- 10 Where is the nightlife in Phuket?
- 11 Is Phuket good for couples?
- 12 Where is the best place to stay in Thailand?
- 13 Is Karon Beach Safe?
Which is the best location to stay in Phuket?
Where To Stay In Phuket: The Best Areas To Stay (Updated)
- For Couples & Families: North & South Patong.
- For Singles & Party-Hoppers: Central Patong.
- For Honeymooners, Couples & Families: Karon & Kata.
- For Culture & History Buffs: Phuket Old Town.
- For Luxury & Privacy: Bang Tao.
Which beach is best to stay in Phuket?
14 Top-Rated Beaches in Phuket
- Freedom Beach. Freedom Beach.
- Kata (including Kata Noi and Kata Yai) Aerial view of Kata Beach.
- Ao Sane Beach. Ao Sane Beach.
- Patong Beach. Umbrella-shaded sun loungers on Patong Beach.
- Karon Beach. Golden sand at Karon Beach.
- Paradise Beach. Paradise Beach.
- Bang Tao Beach.
- Nai Harn Beach.
Is Phuket good for nightlife?
Even though the natural beauty of this place drives a lot of tourists, the buzzing nightlife in Phuket makes it a magnet to many. The areas surrounding the beach have the best options including discos, restaurants, sundowners and great gigs.
Is it better to stay in Patong or Karon?
Agree that Karon is better than Patong (and I think better than Kata too). Karon has everything that Patong does but just on a smaller scale and without the crowds. Yes, IMO Karon beach is a lot nicer than Patong. There are plenty of great restaurants in Karon – Red Onion, Ging & Karon Seafood to name a few.
What is Phuket most known for?
Phuket is Thailand’s largest island, and arguably the most famous. Blue waters, sandy beaches, spicy Thai cuisine, and excellent snorkeling and diving are all part of the appeal.
Is it safe to walk around Phuket?
Re: Guys is Phuket Safe for Tourist??? Yes it is safe IMO. I walk around all the time by myself and never felt unsafe.
How many days do you need for Phuket?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you. But don’t pack everything into a 4-day schedule, or you will not be able to experience anything properly.
How safe is Phuket?
Phuket is quite a safe destination for female travelers, who are unlikely harassed because of how they’re dressed, and doesn’t have significant issues with violent street crime. The two biggest criminal threats to female tourists in Phuket are drink spiking and scams.
How do you get to James Bond island from Phuket?
Try to make your way up to the island individually. A local bus from Phuket costs around 100 Baht and takes two hours up to Phang Nga, a trip from Krabi is similar. At Phang Nga, you need to enter the national park and hire a longtail boat. Depending on your bargaining skills, it will cost between 1500 to 2000 Baht.
Where is the nightlife in Phuket?
One of the top nightlife spots in the country is Bangla Road, located in the beach resort town of Patong in Phuket Province. As one of the biggest attractions in Patong, Bangla Road is also sometimes known as Patong Walking Street.
Is Phuket good for couples?
Phuket is one of the most romantic destinations in the world and the many exciting things that you can try here make it perfect. The best area to stay in Phuket for families is North and South Patong and for couples and honeymooners is Kata and Karon.
Where is the best place to stay in Thailand?
Quick Answers: Where is the Best Place to Stay in Thailand?
- Chiang Mai – Overall Best Place to Stay in Thailand.
- Chiang Mai – Best Place to Stay in Thailand For Families.
- Koh Lanta – Where to Stay in Thailand for Couples.
- Pai – Coolest Place to Stay in Thailand.
- Bangkok – Where to Stay in Thailand on a Budget.
Is Karon Beach Safe?
A little beacon of doom on Karon beach. Phuket’s main beaches are now staffed with lifeguards, but a number of drownings still occur each year here, especially during the southwest monsoon months of May through October. When the beaches are lined with red flags warning of strong waves and undertow, stay out of the sea.