- 1 Is April a good time to go to Phuket?
- 2 Is April good weather in Phuket?
- 3 Is it a good time to go to Thailand in April?
- 4 Is Thailand good weather in April?
- 5 What is the best location to stay in Phuket?
- 6 Is April rainy season in Thailand?
- 7 What is the rainy season in Phuket?
- 8 How safe is Phuket?
- 9 Is Phuket expensive for tourists?
- 10 What month should you avoid Thailand?
- 11 What season is it in Thailand in April?
- 12 How hot is it in Thailand in April?
- 13 How long is the flight to Thailand?
- 14 Where should I travel in April May?
Is April a good time to go to Phuket?
The best time to visit Phuket is between November and April when weather conditions are ideal for beach activities, such as swimming and boating. The six months between May and October are monsoon season, and although accommodation prices are much lower this time of year, the water conditions can be dangerous.
Is April good weather in Phuket?
Phuket is hot and humid in April, with a chance of heavy showers. Days feel hot with average highs of 33⁰C and there are 8 hours of sunshine a day. Sea temperatures are usually around 29⁰C. April is the last full month for snorkelling and diving in the Surin and Similan Islands before they close for maintenance.
Is it a good time to go to Thailand in April?
When’s the best time to visit Thailand? The best time to visit Thailand is between November and early April. Not only is it the driest part of the year in the Land of Smiles, but it’s also the warmest – temperatures hover between 32 and 36 degrees, with up to nine hours of sunshine a day.
Is Thailand good weather in April?
If you’re going in April you can look forward to lots of warm and sunny weather, although the amount of rain picks up a bit as the south western monsoon approaches. If it does rain, it’s not usually for very long. Averages. One of Thailand’s most popular islands, Koh Samui, has an average high of 32ºC in April.
What is the best location to stay in Phuket?
Where To Stay In Phuket: The Best Areas To Stay (Updated)
- For Couples & Families: North & South Patong.
- For Singles & Party-Hoppers: Central Patong.
- For Honeymooners, Couples & Families: Karon & Kata.
- For Culture & History Buffs: Phuket Old Town.
- For Luxury & Privacy: Bang Tao.
Is April rainy season in Thailand?
The Best Time to Visit Thailand Thailand has three seasons of weather in a year: the hot season is from March to May, the rainy season is from June to October, and the cool season is from November to February.
What is the rainy season in Phuket?
Mid-May to October: Monsoon season in Phuket lasts from May to October. Average temperature during monsoons is 28 °C-29 °C. While the weather is at its humid best, the prices are at an all-time low, making this one of the cheapest seasons to plan a trip.
How safe is Phuket?
Phuket is quite a safe destination for female travelers, who are unlikely harassed because of how they’re dressed, and doesn’t have significant issues with violent street crime. The two biggest criminal threats to female tourists in Phuket are drink spiking and scams.
Is Phuket expensive for tourists?
Phuket is definitely the most expensive part of Thailand, especially if you choose to stay at a resort close to the beach. But the fact that almost everything else is so cheap means your trip to Phuket can still be very affordable.
What month should you avoid Thailand?
When to avoid traveling in Thailand Chiang Mai: If possible, avoid visiting from mid-February through early April. This is “burning season” and air quality can be quite bad. Similan Islands: The National Marine Park is closed between the months of November through March.
What season is it in Thailand in April?
The hot season runs from March through to June, with April and May the hottest months of the year. The monsoon season usually is accompanied by heavy rain but will normally have rough seas.
How hot is it in Thailand in April?
April overview Temperatures throughout Thailand in April can be summed up in one word – hot – with average temperatures in the high 30°C’s a frequent occurrence.
How long is the flight to Thailand?
How long do flights to Bangkok take? Direct flights from Heathrow take between 11 hours 25 minutes and 11 hours 30 minutes. The quickest indirect journeys take around 13 hours, but some can stretch to a day or more – which can be fine if you’re able to turn it into an enjoyable overnight stay.
Where should I travel in April May?
14 Best Places to Travel in April
- Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Puerto Vallarta.
- Moab, Utah. Arches National Park.
- London, England. Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament.
- Venice, Italy. Gondola in Venice.
- Yangzhou, China. The Lotus Bridge in Yangzhou.
- Lake Tahoe, California. Lake Tahoe.
- Kyoto, Japan.