- 1 Is August a good time to go to Phuket?
- 2 Is August rainy season in Thailand?
- 3 Can you swim in Phuket in August?
- 4 Is August a good time to visit Thailand?
- 5 Does it rain a lot in Phuket in August?
- 6 Does it rain in Phuket in August?
- 7 What is the weather like in Thailand in August?
- 8 Where is hot in Thailand in August?
- 9 What is the best time of year to go to Phuket?
- 10 Where can I sleep in Phuket?
- 11 What is the weather like in the Maldives in August?
- 12 What month should you avoid Thailand?
- 13 Where should I go in August?
- 14 Where is the best place to visit in August?
Is August a good time to go to Phuket?
When is the best time to visit Phuket? The months of April, May, August, and November are ideal for visiting Phuket as the rainfall is less and weather is pleasant. These months are great for sightseeing, and April and November are great for diving. Flights and rooms can be booked at discounts as well.
Is August rainy season in Thailand?
August overview Rainfall across much of Thailand is at its peak in August, with temperatures continuing to drop slightly although humidity levels will remain high (avg temp: 26-30 °C).
Can you swim in Phuket in August?
On Phuket the red flags are out during the low season months between May – October and swimming is not advisable most days due to the strong rip currents then. Also IMO Kata Beach is the better beach as it is smaller and more cosy.
Is August a good time to visit Thailand?
Crowds and Costs Even with the precipitation, August can be one of the best times to visit Thailand if you’re someone who doesn’t hate the rain. The costs are low and the crowds are almost non-existent, at least in the north and along the coasts.
Does it rain a lot in Phuket in August?
Phuket in August 26° C. Along with June and July this is also a good rainy season month to consider visiting Phuket. Rainfall often comes in short intense bursts punctuated with periods of sunshine.
Does it rain in Phuket in August?
In Phuket during August, the rain falls for 15 days, with an average rainfall of 286.8 mm. Q. In August, the average water temperature is 29.2°C (84.56°F).
What is the weather like in Thailand in August?
In August, the sun shines for 5 hours per day as temperatures hit high levels. There is similar weather to June and July, as temperatures normally settle between 26°C and 33°C. You can expect 170mm of rainfall over the course of 21 days, which provides a 68% chance of rain occurring.
Where is hot in Thailand in August?
Bangkok and Central Thailand The average temperature in Bangkok reaches about 30°C (86°F), making for hot days despite the rain. Rainfall in Bangkok and Central Thailand will increase slightly in August compared to July.
What is the best time of year to go to Phuket?
The best time to visit Phuket is between November and April when weather conditions are ideal for beach activities, such as swimming and boating. The six months between May and October are monsoon season, and although accommodation prices are much lower this time of year, the water conditions can be dangerous.
Where can I sleep in Phuket?
Where To Stay In Phuket: The Best Areas To Stay (Updated)
- For Couples & Families: North & South Patong.
- For Singles & Party-Hoppers: Central Patong.
- For Honeymooners, Couples & Families: Karon & Kata.
- For Culture & History Buffs: Phuket Old Town.
- For Luxury & Privacy: Bang Tao.
What is the weather like in the Maldives in August?
August in the Maldives is hot and humid, with an average 7 hours of sunshine each day and short heavy downpours. Diving visibility is slightly reduced due to the plankton in the water, but enticing offers mean this is still a popular time to visit.
What month should you avoid Thailand?
When to avoid traveling in Thailand Chiang Mai: If possible, avoid visiting from mid-February through early April. This is “burning season” and air quality can be quite bad. Similan Islands: The National Marine Park is closed between the months of November through March.
Where should I go in August?
Where to go on holiday in August: 25 top destinations
- SLOVENIA, EUROPE.
- LLANGOLLEN CANAL, WALES.
- GUYANA, SOUTH AMERICA.
- TURKS AND CAICOS, WEST INDIES.
- NORFOLK, UK.
- SIBENIK AND THE KORNATI ISLANDS, CROATIA.
- ZAKYNTHOS, GREECE.
- ISLA HOLBOX, MEXICO.
Where is the best place to visit in August?
Best Places to Travel in August
- Malibu, California. Aerial of the Pacific Coast Highway and beach in the town of Malibu, California.
- Catalina Island, California. The Catalina’s Avalon harbor and the Casino.
- Grand Junction, Colorado.
- Astoria, Oregon.
- Virginia Beach, Virginia.
- Lexington, Kentucky.