- 1 What is the cheapest way to get from Bangkok to Phuket?
- 2 What is the cheapest transportation in Thailand?
- 3 How do I get from Bangkok to Phuket by ferry?
- 4 How much is a train ticket from Bangkok to Phuket?
- 5 Which is better Bali or Phuket?
- 6 Is it cheaper to fly into Bangkok or Phuket?
- 7 How much money do I need for 7 days in Thailand?
- 8 How much money should I bring to Thailand?
- 9 How much does transportation cost in Thailand?
- 10 What month is the cheapest to fly to Thailand?
- 11 How many days is enough for Phuket?
- 12 How many days are enough for Thailand?
- 13 What should I avoid in Thailand?
- 14 Which is better Phuket or Pattaya?
- 15 How safe is Phuket?
What is the cheapest way to get from Bangkok to Phuket?
The cheapest way to travel from Bangkok to Phuket is by bus. The trip starts at Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal and takes a minimum of 13 hours. Depending on the carrier and travel class, it costs between 700 and 1.100 Thai Baht (around 20 to 36 USD).
What is the cheapest transportation in Thailand?
Public transport in Thailand
- Trains in Thailand. The train is certainly the cheapest mean of transport in Thailand.
- Buses in Thailand. For long distance journeys, the bus is the No.
- Domestic flights in Thailand. About twenty cities in Thailand have an airport.
- Boats and ferry in Thailand.
- Minivans in Thailand.
How do I get from Bangkok to Phuket by ferry?
Fly Suvarnabhumi to Krabi, ferry • 7h 46m
- Fly from Suvarnabhumi ( BKK ) to Krabi (KBV) BKK – KBV.
- Take the ferry from Ao Nang Pier to Phuket Rassada Pier.
How much is a train ticket from Bangkok to Phuket?
The train travel time is 11 hours 40 minutes (plus the journey to the railway station and the journey from Surat Thani to Phuket), the ticket cost is $52 for a first-class ticket and $35 – for a second-class one. Tickets can be bought on the Internet or at Hua Lamphong railway station ticket office.
Which is better Bali or Phuket?
Brilliant Beaches Both Phuket and Bali are renowned for their pristine beaches. While Bali offers an array of surfing and party beaches, Phuket features more tranquil settings. Bali is famous for beaches with great waves.
Is it cheaper to fly into Bangkok or Phuket?
Fly into Bangkok Bangkok’s international airport, Suvarnabhumi, is the cheapest airport in Thailand to fly into. On average, Hopper found it’s about $200 cheaper to fly into Bangkok than it is to fly into Phuket!
How much money do I need for 7 days in Thailand?
Within 7 days in Thailand, you can base yourself in Bangkok and the northern regions of Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai. We recommend you to plan a budget of $40 dollars per day. Or you can focus on Bangkok or Chiang Mai and spend the rest days of your trip on a beach resort.
How much money should I bring to Thailand?
Backpackers should budget 800–1,200 baht a day ($35–$50) to cover the costs of hostel rooms, street food meals, a couple of drinks and a spot of sightseeing. Holiday makers looking for a touch more luxury should budget 1,800–3,000 baht ($75–$125) a day to cover nice hotels, gourmet meals and cocktails.
How much does transportation cost in Thailand?
Transportation in Thailand is very affordable. Inexpensive buses, taxis and trains make it easy to get around within Thailand’s cities and to travel between different parts of the country. Daily commuting costs for most people are only $1.00-$2.00USD per day.
What month is the cheapest to fly to Thailand?
High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Thailand is September. Enter your preferred departure airport and travel dates into the search form above to unlock the latest Thailand flight deals.
How many days is enough for Phuket?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you.
How many days are enough for Thailand?
In terms of how long to spend in Thailand, I’d say somewhere two weeks in Thailand and a month in Thailand is ideal. No matter how long you spend in total, between 2-5 days in Bangkok followed by between 5-10 days each in “The North” and “The Islands” is the shape most Thailand trips take.
What should I avoid in Thailand?
1. Places for backpackers to stay
- Avoid: Khao San Road.
- Instead: Sukhumvit and Siam Square are popular and convenient alternatives.
- Avoid: Bargaining a flat rate with a taxi driver.
- Instead: Insist on using the meter – it’s illegal for taxi drivers to refuse.
- Avoid: Ping Pong Shows.
Which is better Phuket or Pattaya?
Phuket is an island with many resort areas, Pattaya is a city. Phuket is more expensive in almost every respect than Pattaya, but Phuket’s beaches are far superior, in fact the beaches in the centre of Pattaya are not suitable for swimming as the water is not clean.
How safe is Phuket?
Phuket is quite a safe destination for female travelers, who are unlikely harassed because of how they’re dressed, and doesn’t have significant issues with violent street crime. The two biggest criminal threats to female tourists in Phuket are drink spiking and scams.