- 1 Which month is the coolest month in Phuket?
- 2 What is the best month to go to Thailand?
- 3 What is the coldest month in Phuket?
- 4 What month should you avoid Thailand?
- 5 How safe is Phuket?
- 6 Is Phuket expensive for tourists?
- 7 What should I avoid in Thailand?
- 8 Is July a good month to visit Thailand?
- 9 Does it rain a lot in Phuket?
- 10 How hot does it get in Phuket?
- 11 Is Phuket cooler than Bangkok?
- 12 Has Phuket recovered from tsunami?
- 13 Where is the best place to stay in Thailand?
- 14 How bad is monsoon season in Thailand?
Which month is the coolest month in Phuket?
The temperature varies around 23°C and 30°C. While December is the coolest month in Phuket, February is the driest.
What is the best month to go to Thailand?
The best to visit Thailand is during the cool and dry season between November and early April, when temperatures range from 84°F to 97°F. However, the climate varies throughout the country, so you can visit all year round.
What is the coldest month in Phuket?
The coldest month is September with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (88°F). September is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain. February is the driest month.
What month should you avoid Thailand?
When to avoid traveling in Thailand Chiang Mai: If possible, avoid visiting from mid-February through early April. This is “burning season” and air quality can be quite bad. Similan Islands: The National Marine Park is closed between the months of November through March.
How safe is Phuket?
Phuket is quite a safe destination for female travelers, who are unlikely harassed because of how they’re dressed, and doesn’t have significant issues with violent street crime. The two biggest criminal threats to female tourists in Phuket are drink spiking and scams.
Is Phuket expensive for tourists?
Phuket is definitely the most expensive part of Thailand, especially if you choose to stay at a resort close to the beach. But the fact that almost everything else is so cheap means your trip to Phuket can still be very affordable.
What should I avoid in Thailand?
1. Places for backpackers to stay
- Avoid: Khao San Road.
- Instead: Sukhumvit and Siam Square are popular and convenient alternatives.
- Avoid: Bargaining a flat rate with a taxi driver.
- Instead: Insist on using the meter – it’s illegal for taxi drivers to refuse.
- Avoid: Ping Pong Shows.
Is July a good month to visit Thailand?
July can be a good time to visit Thailand, but you’ll need to be prepared for rain. It’s the middle of the wet season and most of the country experiences significant showers and thunderstorms from the southwest monsoons. The plus side is that the crowds are negligible and the prices are reduced.
Does it rain a lot in Phuket?
Rainy Season This is Phuket’s low season. The average rainfall in Phuket is about 2500mm or about 100 inches, with the vast majority of it falling within this period. Its hot, humid and wet! There can be periods of several days that are dry, and when it does rain it is very unusual for it to rain all day.
How hot does it get in Phuket?
Hottest time in Phuket The hottest Phuket weather is from April through May, with temperatures ranging from 27°C to 36°C (80°F to 95°F). Humidity is high, at this time, which can make the days feel even hotter. Occasional short, thundery showers bring a little relief from the heat.
Is Phuket cooler than Bangkok?
With a tropical climate, choosing between Bangkok vs Phuket is not easy as they both have a warm and humid climate throughout the year. However, some months tend to be cooler than others. The months of November to February enjoy much cooler weather, with lower temperatures and less humidity in both Bangkok and Phuket.
Has Phuket recovered from tsunami?
Neighboring Phuket in Thailand was also affected by the 2004 disaster. Thailand’s popular tourism area was devastated by the tsunami. Phuket has since fully recovered and is still a popular destination for foreign tourists.
Where is the best place to stay in Thailand?
Quick Answers: Where is the Best Place to Stay in Thailand?
- Chiang Mai – Overall Best Place to Stay in Thailand.
- Chiang Mai – Best Place to Stay in Thailand For Families.
- Koh Lanta – Where to Stay in Thailand for Couples.
- Pai – Coolest Place to Stay in Thailand.
- Bangkok – Where to Stay in Thailand on a Budget.
How bad is monsoon season in Thailand?
The months that typically get the most rainfall are August and September. During the rainy season in Thailand, the seas are typically very rough, and for beachgoers swimming and watersports can sometimes be dangerous due to generally large waves and frequent storms.