- 1 Is Koh Samui or Koh Tao better?
- 2 Which is better Koh Samui or Phuket?
- 3 What is the most beautiful Thai island?
- 4 How many tourists have died in Koh Tao?
- 5 Is Koh Tao dangerous?
- 6 Is there a red light district in Koh Samui?
- 7 Is Koh Samui expensive?
- 8 Which side of Koh Samui is best?
- 9 Where is the clearest water in Thailand?
- 10 What is the best part of Thailand?
- 11 What is the nicest beach in Thailand?
- 12 How do I choose a Thai island?
- 13 Is it better to stay in Krabi or Phuket?
- 14 Is Trang Thailand worth visiting?
Is Koh Samui or Koh Tao better?
Both islands have an extensive collection of stunning beaches. There is a greater selection in Koh Samui; although, they are usually densely populated. Koh Tao has a smaller variety to choose from, but the beaches tend to be less busy and more chilled out.
Which is better Koh Samui or Phuket?
Both islands have some of the world’s most beautiful beaches so traveler’s choice will depend on their interests and what they want to get out of their holiday. For a social whirlwind or surfing, Phuket is the better choice. But for a relaxed holiday by the ocean or for snorkeling, Samui is the winner.
What is the most beautiful Thai island?
Often said to have the most beautiful beaches in Thailand, Koh Lipe is one of the 51 islands that make up Tarutao Marine Park, down south near the border of Malaysia. It’s got the dreamy combination of remoteness (far fewer tourists than Phuket or Samui), picture-perfect beaches and luxury hotels.
How many tourists have died in Koh Tao?
But among some foreigners, Koh Tao has taken on a more sinister reputation. At least eleven European tourists have died or disappeared there since 2014 and it is now described as “Death Island” or “Murder Island”. Deaths have been explained away by the authorities as unfortunate accidents or suicides.
Is Koh Tao dangerous?
Generally, we consider Koh Tao a safe destination to visit. Although there are instances of drugs, petty theft, corruption, and various tourist scams; crime can be found in most areas of the world. The fact is, the majority of trips to Koh Tao go as planned.
Is there a red light district in Koh Samui?
It has two big red light district on Koh Samui. One is in Lamai and the other in Chaweng. Here women dance half-naked and are always in search for customers.
Is Koh Samui expensive?
The short answer is no, Koh Samui isn’t an expensive place to visit. Koh Samui is just like the rest of the country in that it fits many budgets, however in general it’s slightly more expensive than the mainland.
Which side of Koh Samui is best?
The West side of the island is the best place to watch the sunset in Koh Samui, opposite to Chaweng Beach. Anywhere around Lipa Noi Beach, Nathon Town or Taling Ngam Beach will offer stunning views.
Where is the clearest water in Thailand?
Kantiang Bay, Ko Lanta It’s found just before you enter the sparsely populated deep south of the island, which means the beach is surrounded by deep green jungle and national park land. The beach features white sand and crystal clear waters speckled with a handful of resorts.
What is the best part of Thailand?
Best Places to Visit in Thailand
- Chiang Mai.
- Railay Beach.
- Phang Nga.
- Similan Islands Marine National Park.
What is the nicest beach in Thailand?
12 Top-Rated Beaches in Thailand
- Railay Beach. Railay Beach.
- Nai Harn Beach, Phuket. Nai Harn Beach, Phuket.
- Haad Rin, Koh Phangan. Haad Rin, Koh Phangan.
- Phra Nang Cave Beach, Krabi Province. Phra Nang Cave Beach, Krabi Province.
- Maya Bay, Koh Phi Phi.
- Pattaya Beach.
- Chaweng Noi Beach, Koh Samui.
- Freedom Beach, Phuket.
How do I choose a Thai island?
First, to help you get started, there are three important things to keep in mind as you begin planning your Thai island getaway:
- Before You Book Anything, Check When Monsoon Season Will Be.
- Consider How Much Time it Will Take to Island Hop.
- Figure Out Which Island’s Style Suits Your Vacation Needs.
Is it better to stay in Krabi or Phuket?
Places to stay: If you want a more sophisticated option to stay, then obviously Phuket is better. You will find high-end 3 to 5 star luxury resorts in Phuket. Krabi is more appropriate as a honeymoon destination since it is less popular. So, you will have some extent of privacy and isolation amidst nature.
Is Trang Thailand worth visiting?
Located in the south of Thailand, home to towering limestone karsts and white sand beaches, is the stunning Trang province. And while those islands are indeed gorgeous, it’s worth spending at least one day here to experience an authentic Thai city that hasn’t been spoilt by tourism.