- 1 How do I register my AIS SIM card?
- 2 What is an AIS SIM card?
- 3 Which SIM card is best in Thailand?
- 4 Which mobile network is best in Thailand?
- 5 How do I get data in Thailand?
- 6 How do I activate eSIM AIS?
- 7 Can I load AIS SIM using GCash?
- 8 How do I get an AIS mobile number?
- 9 How do I load my AIS Sim to fly?
- 10 How do I extend my AIS validity?
- 11 Can I use my US cell phone in Thailand?
- 12 Does 7/11 have SIM cards?
- 13 Can you get 5G in Thailand?
How do I register my AIS SIM card?
Here’s how it works:
- Get your SIM2Fly SIM card at any AIS store in Thailand or online.
- Register your SIM with your national ID or passport. To check registration status of your SIM card, dial *161#
- Start using your SIM card within 60 days of activation.
What is an AIS SIM card?
AIS SIM Card is a Roaming SIM Card that connects to available networks from local providers. You cannot use it outside the coastal areas where the network is not available.
Which SIM card is best in Thailand?
Prices are broadly similar to the competition, so for the majority of visitors to Thailand, AIS SIM cards are the best option. 3G/HSPA+ is available on the 900 and 2100Mhz bands, while 4G/LTE is provided on 1800 and 2100Mhz (LTE bands 1 and 3.)
Which mobile network is best in Thailand?
AIS secured the first place in the 4G availability with a remarkable score of 94.9%, followed by dtac and TrueMove H with 92.3% and 91.6% respectively. dtac jumps into the lead in download speed experience.
How do I get data in Thailand?
There are three main cell service providers in Thailand: AIS (also known as One-2-Call, DTAC and Truemove. All offer ‘pay as you go’ deals for short and long term travelers and have 3g/4g capability. Popular plans include daily, weekly and monthly deals that suit pretty much any traveler’s schedule.
How do I activate eSIM AIS?
Go to Settings > Cellular. Tap Add Cellular Plan. Use your iPhone to scan the purchased eSIM QR code.
Can I load AIS SIM using GCash?
You can now reload any prepaid AIS SIM2Fly with Pesos (₱) using BPI, BDO, GCash, Palawan Express, Cebuana Lhuillier, and M Lhuillier through our PH Sim Loader! Start a chat now.
How do I get an AIS mobile number?
USSD Automatic Voice Response Used In Refill on Mobile Service
- To check customer’s account balance, dial *121#
- To check customer’s phone number (to ensure that top up amount goes to the right phone number), dial *545# (from the phone you would like to check the number)
How do I load my AIS Sim to fly?
The process is this:
- First, make sure you have your phone number. If you don’t know the SIM2Fly phone number, dial *545# to display the Thai phone number.
- Next, enter that phone number at an online top refill site, like MobileTopup.com. The country code is +66. Follow the steps to add an amount of value to the account.
How do I extend my AIS validity?
To extend your validity via USSD codes:
- AIS. Add 10 Baht credit for 30 Days Validity.
- DTAC – Extend your validity for up to 365 days at a cost of 2 Baht per month. Press: *113*30*9# for 30 days extension.
- TrueMove H – “Quick Add” Extend your validity for up to 365 days at a cost of 2 Baht per month.
Can I use my US cell phone in Thailand?
1. Using a U.S. Cell Phone in Thailand – Most American cell phones are locked. What that means is you can only use them with a certain carrier so, if you’re using your cell phone with AT&T, you can’t just come to Thailand, buy a Thai SIM card and connect to a Thai network. Your locked phone won’t let you.
Does 7/11 have SIM cards?
When you go into a 7-Eleven and buy a Speak Out Wireless package, you get a SIM card and a phone.
Can you get 5G in Thailand?
“After expanding our 5G network to 77 provinces, with 100% coverage for industrial estates in the Eastern Economic Corridor, AIS is continuing to fulfil its mission to support a revival of the national economy by expanding the locations served by 5G stand-alone networks to cover all 77 Thai provinces,” said Wasit