- 1 Which is the best location to stay in Phuket?
- 2 Which beach is best to stay in Phuket?
- 3 Is it better to stay in Patong or Karon?
- 4 What should I avoid in Phuket?
- 5 Which is better Krabi or Phuket?
- 6 What is Phuket most known for?
- 7 How many days do you need for Phuket?
- 8 Is Kata Beach or Karon beach better?
- 9 Which part of Thailand has the best beaches?
- 10 How safe is Phuket?
- 11 Is Phuket good for couples?
- 12 Where is the best place to stay in Thailand?
- 13 What things are banned in Thailand?
- 14 Is it safe to walk around Phuket?
- 15 What can you not eat in Phuket?
Which is the best location to stay in Phuket?
Where To Stay In Phuket: The Best Areas To Stay (Updated)
- For Couples & Families: North & South Patong.
- For Singles & Party-Hoppers: Central Patong.
- For Honeymooners, Couples & Families: Karon & Kata.
- For Culture & History Buffs: Phuket Old Town.
- For Luxury & Privacy: Bang Tao.
Which beach is best to stay in Phuket?
14 Top-Rated Beaches in Phuket
- Freedom Beach. Freedom Beach.
- Kata (including Kata Noi and Kata Yai) Aerial view of Kata Beach.
- Ao Sane Beach. Ao Sane Beach.
- Patong Beach. Umbrella-shaded sun loungers on Patong Beach.
- Karon Beach. Golden sand at Karon Beach.
- Paradise Beach. Paradise Beach.
- Bang Tao Beach.
- Nai Harn Beach.
Is it better to stay in Patong or Karon?
Agree that Karon is better than Patong (and I think better than Kata too). Karon has everything that Patong does but just on a smaller scale and without the crowds. Yes, IMO Karon beach is a lot nicer than Patong. There are plenty of great restaurants in Karon – Red Onion, Ging & Karon Seafood to name a few.
What should I avoid in Phuket?
Things Not to Do in Phuket
- Don’t disrespect the Royal Family.
- Don’t wear your shoes in a temple.
- Don’t visit a temple with short clothes.
- Don’t take Buddha images out of the country.
- Do not touch a monk.
- Don’t point your feet at someone.
- Walk around town without a shirt (and ride a bike)
Which is better Krabi or Phuket?
Which is better Phuket or Krabi? If you are looking for a well-developed place with all the facilities then Phuket is the place to be. On the other hand, if you want to enjoy the bucolic nature and laze around in the natural setting then Krabi is the best choice.
What is Phuket most known for?
Phuket is Thailand’s largest island, and arguably the most famous. Blue waters, sandy beaches, spicy Thai cuisine, and excellent snorkeling and diving are all part of the appeal.
How many days do you need for Phuket?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you. But don’t pack everything into a 4-day schedule, or you will not be able to experience anything properly.
Is Kata Beach or Karon beach better?
Kata beach is more cosy with scenic views overlooking the bay and Koh Pu (Crab island). Karon beach is longer with more high rise or large hotel establishments overlooking the beach.
Which part of Thailand has the best beaches?
- Maenam Beach, Koh Samui.
- Sunset Beach, Koh Lipe.
- Thong Nai Pan Noi, Koh Phangan.
- Phra Nang Cave Beach, Krabi.
- Sairee Beach, Koh Tao.
- Maya Bay, Koh Phi Phi.
- Long Beach, Koh Lanta.
- Kata Noi Beach, Phuket.
How safe is Phuket?
Phuket is quite a safe destination for female travelers, who are unlikely harassed because of how they’re dressed, and doesn’t have significant issues with violent street crime. The two biggest criminal threats to female tourists in Phuket are drink spiking and scams.
Is Phuket good for couples?
Phuket is one of the most romantic destinations in the world and the many exciting things that you can try here make it perfect. The best area to stay in Phuket for families is North and South Patong and for couples and honeymooners is Kata and Karon.
Where is the best place to stay in Thailand?
Quick Answers: Where is the Best Place to Stay in Thailand?
- Chiang Mai – Overall Best Place to Stay in Thailand.
- Chiang Mai – Best Place to Stay in Thailand For Families.
- Koh Lanta – Where to Stay in Thailand for Couples.
- Pai – Coolest Place to Stay in Thailand.
- Bangkok – Where to Stay in Thailand on a Budget.
What things are banned in Thailand?
5 Stranges Laws in Thailand; Legal peculiarities
- 1) It’s illegal to leave the house without your underwear on.
- 2) It’s a crime to step on any Thai currency.
- 3) It’s a punishable offence to throw (used) chewing gum on the pavement.
- 4) You mustn’t drive a car shirtless.
Is it safe to walk around Phuket?
Re: Guys is Phuket Safe for Tourist??? Yes it is safe IMO. I walk around all the time by myself and never felt unsafe.
What can you not eat in Phuket?
But there are some dishes you should avoid, whether for the sake of your health or to protect endangered wildlife.
- Luu moo.
- Larb leuat neua.
- Shark fin soup.
- Yum khai maeng da.
- Decorative garnishes.
- Kratom leaves.