- 1 Can you island hop from Phuket?
- 2 What day trips can you do from Phuket?
- 3 How do you get from Phuket to Phi Phi Island?
- 4 What is a person from Phuket called?
- 5 Is Phuket better than Bali?
- 6 Is Phi Phi island expensive?
- 7 Which is better Koh Samui or Phuket?
- 8 How long is a boat ride from Phuket to Krabi?
- 9 Where can I sleep in Phuket?
- 10 Is Phi Phi Island in Phuket?
- 11 Which is better Phuket or Krabi?
- 12 Why is Phi Phi island famous?
Can you island hop from Phuket?
In fact, Phuket is the perfect base for island hopping in the Andaman sea. You’ll get to discover the spectacular natural beauty of the azure sea, green-clad limestone islands and amazing dive sites; all within a day trip from where you stay on the main island.
What day trips can you do from Phuket?
9 Top-Rated Day Trips from Phuket
- Phi Phi Islands. Phi Phi Islands.
- Phang Nga Bay. James Bond Island, Phang Nga Bay.
- Editor’s Pick Khao Sok National Park. Cheow Lan Lake, Khao Sok National Park | Photo Copyright: Karen Hastings.
- Coral Island. Coral Island.
- Racha Islands. Racha Yai.
- Khao Lak.
- Mu Ko Similan National Park.
- Koh Yao Yai.
How do you get from Phuket to Phi Phi Island?
Phi Phi Island is 46 km from Phuket and the main way to get to Phi Phi island is by boat. Ferries from Phuket take around two hours and ninety minutes from Krabi. Main departure from Phuket is the Rassada Pier and from Krabi at the Klong Jirad Pier.
What is a person from Phuket called?
ANSWER. Person from Phuket. THAI. People from Bangkok or Phuket. THAIS.
Is Phuket better than Bali?
Both Phuket and Bali are renowned for their pristine beaches. While Bali offers an array of surfing and party beaches, Phuket features more tranquil settings. Bali is famous for beaches with great waves.
Is Phi Phi island expensive?
Koh Phi Phi is one of the most expensive islands in Thailand, especially for budget accommodation. Even a bed in an 18-bed dorm room can cost you upwards of 1000 baht per night ($33).
Which is better Koh Samui or Phuket?
Both islands have some of the world’s most beautiful beaches so traveler’s choice will depend on their interests and what they want to get out of their holiday. For a social whirlwind or surfing, Phuket is the better choice. But for a relaxed holiday by the ocean or for snorkeling, Samui is the winner.
How long is a boat ride from Phuket to Krabi?
The Phuket Krabi ferry route connects Phuket Island with Thailand and is currently operated by 2 ferry companies. The Phi Phi Cruiser service runs up to 7 times per week with a sailing duration of around 3 hours 30 minutes while the Tigerline Ferry service runs up to 14 times per week with a duration from 4 hours.
Where can I sleep in Phuket?
Where To Stay In Phuket: The Best Areas To Stay (Updated)
- For Couples & Families: North & South Patong.
- For Singles & Party-Hoppers: Central Patong.
- For Honeymooners, Couples & Families: Karon & Kata.
- For Culture & History Buffs: Phuket Old Town.
- For Luxury & Privacy: Bang Tao.
Is Phi Phi Island in Phuket?
Phi Phi Island is located around 48kms away from the main Phuket Island. It is part of the Krabi province. The best way to get there is by speed boat, roughly an hour’s boat ride from the Royal Phuket Marina. Or, you can take a ferry to Phi Phi Island which takes up to 90 minutes.
Which is better Phuket or Krabi?
Which is better Phuket or Krabi? If you are looking for a well-developed place with all the facilities then Phuket is the place to be. On the other hand, if you want to enjoy the bucolic nature and laze around in the natural setting then Krabi is the best choice.
Why is Phi Phi island famous?
Phi Phi Island is a collection of six Islands located on the West coast of Thailand in the Andaman Sea. The Island is probably most famous for the Leonardo Di Caprio movie “The Beach”, which was set in the stunning Maya Bay located on the uninhabited Phi Phi Leh which is the second largest of the Islands.